Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 pm
"It's a great change." Iago said. "I wonder if there's anything I can do for you, any change I can take on to be a little different, as you are now." he said, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:27 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head, just liking Iago's arms around her so gently and lovingly as he did now. It was such a good and cherished thing, she wanted it to last forever.

"There is nothing that could make me live you more than this....you have all of my heart and there is no space left for others." She grinned.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:13 am
Iago laughed softly. "Oh come now, there's nothing I can wear that you would enjoy seeing me in?" he asked. He was wearing just simple commoner clothes, not like he minded terribly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:42 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie thought it over and looked at him as she thought. Her mind wandered, silently clothing him in a variety of styles. Evie walked up to him and began to undo his shirt, wondering if he would take the bait and get her hint. She smiled up at him and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Maybe this....?" Evie wondered aloud.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 am
Iago smiled. He pulled his shirt over his head, and put it on top of the barrel behind the cabin. "There, is that better?" he asked, grinning mischievously as he stretched a little bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled tenderly at Iago when he had stripped himself of his shirt. She eyed the planes of his chest and found herself unable to breathe correctly. She averted her eyes and bit her lip, merely looking at him shirtless made her heart flutter. Evie gripped herself at the elbows and looked to him.

"That's...much better." Evie smiled, walking forward and placing her cool hands on his chest, her head tilted upwards to see into his eyes.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 pm
Iago smiled, feeling her hands on his chest. "Give me one moment, and I'll be right with you." he said, slipping away from her to take the fish fillets off the flames and put them on the plates. Then he returned to her and put his arms around her waist, letting her place her hands back on his chest.
He looked into her eyes and smiled. "Tomorrow, you get to see me work again...I remember you said you loved seeing that." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:01 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie leaned to one side so that she could see where he was running off to and found that he just took the fish off the fire before it burned. She grinned at him and hugged him tightly when he put his arms around her waist. Her head rested against his chest for a moment where she was just quiet and said nothing. Evie turned her head and kissed the top portion of his chest, then moved to his collar bone, then to the base of his throat and then up to his jaw and then his cheek slowly and tenderly. She paused in raining kisses on him and spoke.

"I do love seeing that...I have never seen anyone of the royal family work before. Also the fact that I love seeing you either way makes it that much better." Evie spoke with a smile on her lips.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:06 pm
"Well, truth be told, Evie..." Iago said, smiling a little mischievously at her. "One of my favourite things to do in the forge whenever I came to see you was to watch you work...I felt some kind of...primal instinct kick in whenever I saw you work up a sweat, and I could never explain it." he admitted, his face flushing faintly.
"I'm guessing it's the same way you feel when you see me work, hmm?" he ventured.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:10 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie saw the blush start to form on Iago's cheeks and she blushed in turn. She knew that he'd go and visit her at her forge from time to time but she hadn't realized that it was because he wanted to watch her work. She didn't find it odd or off putting at the least, but she did regret not dressing up nicer around him before.

"A primal instinct? I don't know if I would describe it as that but maybe a secret lusting." Evie winked at him, still feeling warm in the cheeks.

"You enjoyed watching me work?"

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:13 pm
"I did." Iago admitted. "You frowned a lot whenever you knew I was there, or had to talk to me, so before leaving, or saying I was there, I would watch you. You were always happier when you worked, it seemed." he explained. He wasn't always there to feel lustful of her when she worked. "Sometimes I would come just to see what you could make." he said, smiling.
"Your craftsmanship is amazing." he said sincerely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Amazing craftsmanship? Maybe that was pushing it a little too far. She wasn't bad so to speak, but she wasn't exactly amazing. She could think of a few others who were literally amazing forge workers but she would never be able to achieve their status, in part because they were all men and being that she was a woman, she couldn't get nearly as strong as they were. Evie smiled in return at Iago however, he and compliments went hand in hand.

"Well, I USED to frown a lot, I think I'd probably smile more often now considering the circumstances." Evie grinned, her fingers trailing down his exposed chest.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:20 pm
"Exactly." Iago said, smiling. "Those rare times I saw you smile whenever you held up a particularly good piece when you finished it made my heart skip a beat at how beautiful it was." he said truthfully.
"You'd be amazed at how many times I had to resist the urge to simply put my arms around you and kiss you, after I realized I was falling for you. If you ever wondered why I seemed to get a little tense whenever you got close to my face while measuring me for something, that's why." he explained.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:25 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie thought back to the times where he would come to her forge and she wondered when he had seemed to tense up when she would get near him. Her face near his, his breathing had gotten shallower or faster when she'd get near and he literally WOULD tense, making it a little difficult for her to measure him efficiently. Evie smiled, remembering those days and wrapped her arms around his neck. She missed those days where they'd be together, though she didn't miss being so cold to him. That she could do without.

"I didn't know that's why you did that....I assumed it was because you didn't especially like commoners to get too close to you and you wanted to run away while I was taking down your measurements. I would have never guessed that you liked me at all." Evie admitted, casting her eyes downward and remembering when she had realized that she had fallen for Iago. A smile spread across her lips though it wasn't a big smile as before, it was more of an inward smile this time.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:29 pm
Iago laughed. "I guess it's a little weird to admit that I did watch you without you knowing, before I would say I was there, but it was the only way I could see you as you, not as the Evie that pretended to hate me." he explained. He loved seeing her as herself, smiling, humming on more than one occasion. He once even saw her put a bit of sway in her hips when she walked.
"I never noticed that you had a crush on me, though." he said, laughing softly. "I guess I'm just not observant...or you're good at hiding it." he said.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games