Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:24 pm
(K ^^)
Vivi turned in the bed then looked at Ross on the balcony, she smiled then got up walked over to where he stood & stood behind him giving him a message. "Morning, my love" she says kissing his back lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:24 pm
(( im clueless so someone mind filling me in on whats going on please?))  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:31 pm
(Ok what mainly happened is that the love triangle between Scarlet, Vivi, & Ross got solved, by the ring choosin' Vivi alot of lovey dovey stuff went on between Vivi & Ross, Muraki, Vivi's demon friend is now stalkin' his crush Scarlet.......that's what mainly happened......in a nutshell LOL)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 pm
(( lol nice. u kno after reading some of these pages i feel like a dummy by hardly being on at the same time as you people are and also that my character hardly talks to anyone but that's her personality.....kinda ^^' ))  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 pm
(That's ok, at first I was like that too until I got my labtop ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:03 pm
(( ok i just came up with a great idea and hopefully it's allowed. So since im hardly ever on at the same time you people are and im always clueless on what's going on. How about i have someone or some people to be my character while im not on then when i am if there is to many pages to read they can tell me what last my character was doing? So what do you think? If not then that's ok with me. ))  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 pm
(Yeah, that works ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:27 pm
(( really? No one will get mad or anything? Wow this is great! ))  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:29 pm
(Give it a shot I bet they will understand ^ ^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:35 pm
(( ok thanks a lot. Well i have to get off. You mind being my character for tonight? If not then that's ok ^_^ ))  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:48 pm
(lol, just dropping in before I go off fishing)

Ross turned around and wrapped his arms around Vivi. He kissed her softly on the head. "Hello dear." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:06 pm
(I'll try, & fishin'?)(LOL when he did that to Vivi)
Vivi smiled at him, then snuggled her face in his chest.
User Image  

The Bubblelicous

bebosis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 pm
(And thats when Bebosis gave up postin. Seriously im so far behind its not even funny.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:07 pm
Scarlet walked into the castle when she returned. She headed into her fathers room where she saw him sleeping soundly. She saw that he was almost fully recovered. She smiled weakly and when she felt something deep down in her soul. "I see he finally made up his mind," Scarlet softly chuckled but it cracked when her tears tryed to come out. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath. She placed her hand on her fathers cheek and gave him a smile. "At least this time i said goodbye," she then gave him a kiss on his forehead and walked out the door. Walking past her room she remembered all the good times. The left the castle from the back so that no one could see her. Scarlet then headed into the forest where she walked for miles almost saying goodbye to the kingdom before leaving.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:11 pm
Ventura jumped back onto Raiem and started to fly of. Raiem needed to go back to the forest for something.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games