Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:55 pm
((g2g I'll be back tomarrow))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:52 pm
Doli showed her the picture," My mom, she died when I was a little girl."
1Shadow-Angel1
Yuma looked at her and nodded. She and the other girl then started their walk. She then said. "Who's that in your picture?"

I amz a kittin

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:54 pm
NekoLover1994
1Shadow-Angel1
Yuma looked at her and nodded. She and the other girl then started their walk. She then said. "Who's that in your picture?"

((Neko[this feels rlly weird kuz I was so used 2 being called Neko] go to Kigame maner...there is something going on there.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:56 pm
The dark haired boy smiled," I am Kyo... and this is Rima. We are Kin's first adopted children." Rima was watching the floor and looked at the other room," Who.... is that?" Kyo put his hand over the girls mouth and laughed slightly," What she means is.... are you and the other girl sisters?"
(oops sorry the black haired one is a boy sweatdrop
OrochimaruRocks121
NekoLover1994
two girls stopped her in the hallway," hello?" the dark haired one said shyly.

(This is them
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark haired= Kyo Light haired= Rima )

angela smiled, "hello"

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:03 pm
(I am ^^)
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
1Shadow-Angel1

((Neko[this feels rlly weird kuz I was so used 2 being called Neko] go to Kigame maner...there is something going on there.))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image
name: Shadow
satus: orphan  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 pm
User Image

Shadow was laying on the roof hoping that some of the younger orphans would get adopted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Akane

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:44 pm
Akane jumped up next to him," hey, everybody is gone." She sat down next to him.
shadow_naruto2
User Image

Shadow was laying on the roof hoping that some of the younger orphans would get adopted.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:05 pm
"I don't think everyone is gone. There probably out doing something." Shadow said as he looked at Akane. She must be new here. He thought.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:23 pm
"I saw two girls leaving for a walk but a bunch got adopted before we showed up." She looked down into the snow," That looks fun to play in." She looked over at Shadow," So who are you?"
shadow_naruto2
"I don't think everyone is gone. There probably out doing something." Shadow said as he looked at Akane. She must be new here. He thought.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:34 pm
NekoLover1994
"I saw two girls leaving for a walk but a bunch got adopted before we showed up." She looked down into the snow," That looks fun to play in." She looked over at Shadow," So who are you?"
shadow_naruto2
"My name is Shadow. What's your name?" He asked.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:35 pm
Akane smiled," I'm Akane! I tend to act younger then my age but I am 15. HOw old are you?"
shadow_naruto2
NekoLover1994
shadow_naruto2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:39 pm
NekoLover1994
Akane smiled," I'm Akane! I tend to act younger then my age but I am 15. HOw old are you?"
shadow_naruto2
NekoLover1994
shadow_naruto2
" I'm 18 years old." Shadow said.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:40 pm
"cool." Akane laid back and looked up at the sky," Do you like snow?"
shadow_naruto2
NekoLover1994
shadow_naruto2
NekoLover1994
shadow_naruto2
" I'm 18 years old." Shadow said.

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games