Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:25 pm

His name is Francis. Why is everyone giving him such attention? I asked him who he was and where he's from and why he's here. I've decided I don't trust him. In my eyes he's not yet welcome. If he wants my trust or my respect he'll have to earn it.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:37 pm

*Leans back in her chair* Term needs to start, I can't wait to find out who the defense against the dark arts teacher is.. wouldn't it be fun to have the durmstrang boy as the teacher?

babyshady

Demarest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:39 pm

babyshady
*Leans back in her chair* Term needs to start, I can't wait to find out who the defense against the dark arts teacher is.. wouldn't it be fun to have the durmstrang boy as the teacher?

Well, I'm going to assume he knows his Dark Arts. smile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:42 pm

Demarest
babyshady

Let's hope so. Just as long as we don't get anyone like Umbridge.. learning from books is really no fun compared to actually practicing..

babyshady

Demarest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:53 pm

babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

Let's hope so. Just as long as we don't get anyone like Umbridge.. learning from books is really no fun compared to actually practicing..

Yeah, practicing. Though, I do like books, and do like to learn the theories behind these things.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:55 pm

Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

Yeah, practicing. Though, I do like books, and do like to learn the theories behind these things.

Yes, I am at the library quite often, trying to learn new things that most teachers won't let out. Yet still, practicing does to more teaching, I think.

babyshady

Demarest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:58 pm

babyshady
Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

Yes, I am at the library quite often, trying to learn new things that most teachers won't let out. Yet still, practicing does to more teaching, I think.

We hadn't had History of Magic for a while, so I was doing some private research on Italian Goblin Rebellions.

Wrote two essays on it, so I decided to create a textbook of History of Magic by using my journal as the textbook. I find that it's something to do. And it's a good reference for creative ideas for posts. Have to work on that Soviet Union hidden magic school thing...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:04 pm

Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

We hadn't had History of Magic for a while, so I was doing some private research on Italian Goblin Rebellions.

Wrote two essays on it, so I decided to create a textbook of History of Magic by using my journal as the textbook. I find that it's something to do. And it's a good reference for creative ideas for posts. Have to work on that Soviet Union hidden magic school thing...

That sounds great, I wouldn't mind reading it once it's finished.

babyshady

Demarest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:11 pm

babyshady
Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

Well, there are three posts in it already. Where I think "Slytherin" originated from, and the two parts on the Italian Goblin rebellions. I don't think I made it a private journal. Oh, well, I'll check. At any rate, now, I'm really leaving, lol. (Just can't stay away.)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:18 pm

Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady
Demarest
babyshady

Well, there are three posts in it already. Where I think "Slytherin" originated from, and the two parts on the Italian Goblin rebellions. I don't think I made it a private journal. Oh, well, I'll check. At any rate, now, I'm really leaving, lol. (Just can't stay away.)

Haha okay bye!

Your journal says it's unviewable or whatever rolleyes

babyshady

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:26 pm

Christen Wilson
RubyRays
Christen Wilson
Alex walked over to Rea and nudged her lightly. "I don't feel comfortable around him" She muttered but highly knew he could hear or would be able to.

"Eh, he seems like he has a right mind as far as I can tell." Rea said in a bit of a whisper. "But he'll have to earn my trust before I let him go runing around the castle gathering information." She added eyeing Invi. "I wonder who he works for, he hasn't really said anything other than he's from Durmstrang."She thought crossly.

Alex looked over at the others. "hmmm, well I think they life him except Angil but me I just don't trust his aura" she said

"Why exactly is he here in the first place, just for maping? Why?" Rea questioned as she crossed her arms across her chest. "I'm trying to see what his true intentions are, but...I just can't see anything." she added.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:13 pm

babyshady
What? There's people here from Durmstrang?! eek

Even Angels Cry.....

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:46 pm

There's one person here from Durmstrang. His name is Francis, he's graduated already. He's here to map our school. I don't trust him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:48 pm

*walks into Great Hall...* 'Umm... what table am I supposed to sit at?...I havent been sorted yet...' sweatdrop

berry_cute

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:50 pm

berry_cute
*walks into Great Hall...* 'Umm... what table am I supposed to sit at?...I havent been sorted yet...' sweatdrop

It doesn't mater, chose anywhere you feel confortable.
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games