Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:04 pm

Andrew shook his head. "Something about my father. I don't remember she just said she tried to help but I never saw her around and I kind of lost memories after she showed me bloody hands." He said to her shaking. "Next thing I knew I passed out and had a weird dream then I saw you when I woke up." He told her not sure what was really going on anymore.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:09 pm

"Bloody hands? Oh my..." she shook her head and wondered what had happened exactly, and why Ms. Fallows had known where he was. Perhaps she was working with Valerian... he had mentioned her name earlier. "You have to be kidding me." she said putting two fingers to her temple.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Andrew looked at her. "What? I'm not kidding that's all I remember." He said to her quite angry that she thought he was kidding.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:21 pm

"No... it's a figure of speech." she said quietly, I wonder... could he ever get angry enough with me to kill me? I didn't think there were too many that feared me... no wonder he did not twinge at my bite. I knew he was not normal. "I t-think we should go home." she said looking at the ground in thought.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:24 pm

"Well why would we go home don't you still need your comb and brush?" Bradley asked her. Secretly he wanted to finish shopping here to surprise her later on.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:50 pm

She bit her bottom lip and turned slightly. "Ok but I will be back in exactly ten minutes mister." she shook a finger at him trying to stay normal and quickly made her way out of the store.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:55 pm

"Alright but stay safe." Bradley said to her grabbing the basket and continuing his shopping for her surprise birthday party supplies.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:00 pm

She made it back to the other store she had been at before and quickly searched the aisles for her comb and brush. When she found them she got a bit distracted by the colors and sizes of them, then finally had to ask the opinion of someone who was walking by. By the time she had paid for everything and made her way out of the store it had been nearly thirty minutes. "Damn I'm late!" she said running back to where she had left Bradley.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Bradley had paid for all of the items he found and was standing outside the store waiting for Adelline. "Jeeze I may result to old habits soon with all of this stress." He mumbled to himself sighing.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:09 pm

"What old habits?" she said walking up to him with the bag full of items in her hand. "I found the comb and brush by the way." she said smiling but still suspicious.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:13 pm

"My smoking habits." Bradley said to her simply. "It's known to help unstress me." He said to her smirking. "Yet you found them at least. Please don't tell me that they were that expensive." He said to her as he pulled out a cigarette putting it in his mouth waiting until they were outside to light it.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:22 pm

"You should know those things are bad for you." she said softly, looking at him out of the corner of her eye. "Together they were five dollars actually." she said turning away slightly.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:27 pm

"Yes I know it is problematic to myself. Really that's cheap." He said puffing out a smoke cloud before looking at her. "What's wrong you aren't looking at me and usually you can't take your eyes off of me." Bradley said to her shrugging.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:43 pm

"Well someone is conceided." she said crossing her arms and looking over to him. "I don't think we should talk about that here though." she said looking around, I have to get him home, it's the only place I will have enough time to change him in.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:45 pm

"Why not here?" Bradley asked her leaning against the car door. "There's no one around here at all." He said seeing no cars or people around.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games