Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:50 pm
Agatha smiled a little as she entered the room Richard was in with Haven. "Here she is." She said and Haven smiled as if nothing were different. In her current state of mind, nothing was. This was how it was supposed to be.

Beth nodded then sighed. "How are we going to do that?" she asked then tilted her head to the side a little as she thought. She was not the best with coming up with ideas. Especially ones on the spot like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:32 pm
Richard smiled at her, this was what he'd wanted and now he had it. Ever since his wife (Alex's mother) had died he recognized the loneliness that he encountered from time to time. "Haven, my darling," he said as he reached his arms out to her.

"I don't know," Ray admitted. "We could always hit him over the head." Ray wasn't thinking clearly at the moment if only because he was frustrated. He froze though when he saw Victor coming slowly up the hill, eyes narrowing.

"HAVEN," Alex yelled, feeling more frantic by the second. His body was shacking slightly from a combination of fear and a cold temperature. He finally kneeled down on the ground, letting his head drop into his hands.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:44 pm
Haven smiled then walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. She really didn't know that she was supposed to be with Alex and this just made Agatha ecstatic. Her spell had worked amazingly well.

Beth narrowed her eyes at him then shook her head. "We'll do no such thing." She then realized that Victor was coming and glared in his direction. "He gets any closer and I'll personally kill him myself." She hissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:44 pm
Richard looked more than pleased at the moment as he wrapped his arms around her body. He loved the idea of having her. "I love you, darling," he said as he brushed her hair with his fingers.

"Oh trust me," Ray said with a growl. "I'd like to do that also." Ray had caught with Ale at this point and glared down at Victor.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:47 pm
Agatha waited anxiously to hear what Haven would reply with. "I love you too." She said and Agatha nearly jumped up and down like a little girl, she was so happy. She hadn't ever tried something like this before so of course she'd be happy it worked.

Beth nodded then and glared over at Victor as well. She was extremely ready for when he reached them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:32 pm
Richard wasn't sure if it would last, but now that she was with him he was happy for the moment. He looked down at her for a moment before he felt calmer. "We need to get ready for tonight," he said calmly. "After all, we'll be spending the rest of our lives together."

Victor stopped though, sensing there anger. Ray was surprised when Alex rushed forward at Victor, grabbing holding of his neck and tackling him. "Why is she gone," he growled.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:37 pm
Haven smiled and nodded. "I'm very anxious for that..." She said softly then pulled away when Agatha came up to them. "We'll leave you to get ready." She said. She would help Haven prepare as well. Everything was going according to plan.

Beth was as surprised as Ray was to see that Alex had tackled him. She tilted her head to the side as she waited for Victor's answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:57 pm
Richard nodded slightly as he let go of her, not wanting to lose her. There was too much to do at the moment, and not to mention the danger of information being leaked.

Victor didn't answer right away but rather smirked. He didn't answer verbally but let it sink into Alex's mind. "What do you mean she's getting married to Richard," he said pushing down harder on Victor's throat. "Don't be ridiculous."  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:00 pm
Agath led Haven out of the room then lipped to Richard 'I'm not leaving her side for a moment'. That way, she'd be able to fight off anyone who tried to take her away again. She already had an amazing white dress for her to wear as well as shoes. It was obvious they'd been plotting.

Beth blinked then let out a dry laugh. "There is no way in hell that son of a b***h is marrying my daughter." She said, glaring at Victor still.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:03 pm
Richard nodded slightly, comforted by the woman's words. He moved then, going to where his things were and collecting them up. He would be stunning tonight. He looked too happy now.

"Oh, you don't know how long they've been planning this," Victor said with a chuckle. "They'll get married and you know what happens after that Alex. She won't remember you or Ray." Ray held himself back for a moment as he cooled his nerves before walking up next to the two.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:08 pm
Agatha set to working on Haven. She had her put the dress on first so that way her hair wouldn't get messed up. For being evil, Agatha really did enjoy helping her granddaughter with this kind of thing. It almost made her feel bad... Amost...

Beth narrowed her eyes then shook her head. "If you're saying Haven planned this, not a chance. She's been by my side every hour of the day. This is obviously her grandmother and Richard's doing."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:16 pm
Alex looked distraught over the news and his hold weakened. Victor grinned slightly, being encourage to say more. "Well, I guess you didn't keep a close enough watch on her, did you," Victor said. "It was her choice to run back to her one true love."

Ray wanted to kill him now. He could feel his blood pounding in his head he was so angry. He didn't move though, knowing that if he needed to he would be able to separate Alex and the vampire.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:49 am
Beth glared at Victor. She didn't believe a single word that he said but she knew that Alex did. "Alexander, you listen to me, there is no way in hell that my daughter would do that. He's lying to you." She knew her daughter and knew that this was not the way she did things. She was so in love with Alex, it was nearly painfully obvious and she was most certainly not pretending.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:45 pm
"If she does feel this way," Alex said. "Then why is she gone." He felt sick now, and he loosened his grip on Victor. As soon as he was away from him though Ray pinned him down, holding his neck. He'd taken a knife out of his pocket and had it against Victor's throat.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:11 pm
Beth sighed then said, "Because Agatha has the power to do that. That's how she was gone the last time too." She couldn't think of any other things to make him change his mind. She then glanced over to Ray and Victor, a rather content look on her face now.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games