Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catalytic Productions

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 am
Hey all ^^

Username: Catalytic Productions~ You can call me Cat or Catalytic.

Reason for joining the guild: Well, this is an account that represents Catalytic Productions comic studio, a group of aspiring comic artists from across the 'net :3 I joined because this seems like a really active guild with a good comics section, and I want to just hang out with other aspiring artists and comickers, get some feedback on our comics and maybe even find other users who want to work with us? Well, we'll see ^^

Gallery or samples: We've got a website, but there aren't any actual finished comics up there yet xD (We lack artists to draw some of them). However you can get a feel for our ideas; and here are some samples for one of our comics-in-progress, Checkmate!: [x] [x] [x] (art by Emihaumut)

That's all :3 I look forward to getting to know all of you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:26 pm
I x r u r i c h i x I
Foxcross14

[ Haii!! ]

emotion_kirakira

You're art is so beautiful! What program do you use to color?

User Image

Ruri

I use Paint Tool SAI mostly and maybe a little Photoshop Elements 7 just for editing purposes. smile I love SAI it's a great program.

Also, I like what you said here -->
Quote:
Nerd? I only play WOW because they have flying mounts! It's the most beautiful thing in the world! Flying in some way (even if it's virtual, preferably) is freedom. Imagination is freedom!

I'm a pilot so I completely understand what you mean biggrin  

kainiika

Jessa Hazel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:29 pm
Username: Jessa Hazel, at your service. heart

Why I want to join C&F Guild: Well, art has been a passion of mine since I was a wee one. I'm recovering after an injury that left me unable to draw for nearly a year and cemented my passion that had unfortunately been waning. I now wish to improve myself more than ever and thought that joining the ranks of such an illustrious (and seemingly friendly) group would be a good way to do it.

Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I have one recent Work-In-Progress that has about 12 hours left to finish or so. Some of the color palettes are still visible, so I apologize for the random dots. There are so many things that still need to be added and countless things that need further work. Warning: It is abysmal compared to most of your works. I really do intend to improve.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:48 am
how do u get images on here, oh and a little about my self

name: sky
reason for art: i love it
type of art: nature
hobbies: drawing, painting, dancing, and bike riding  

Devils-l-Mistress SFM

Wealthy Genius

6,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Azailius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:21 am
Hi, I'm Dawson, I'm 13 years old, and I always had a talent for drawing. In the fifth grade, I went through a huge drawing phase. I still have all of my drawings that I made, around 35 illustrations. But I only have 2 uploaded to Photobucket currently:

User Image

User Image

Like them? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:30 am
My name is Lichi Kisses, I have two reasons for joining one I saw my buddy shakiisueshadow joined up so I knew this had to be a great guild. And two was that I love me some art in about any type. I had about 8 or 9 art classes during high school and graduated college for graphic design.

And I will give a link to my deviant art because my photobucket is a mess.

[Here]  

Lichi Kisses

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

pinkyturnip

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:27 pm
Username: pinkyturnip
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Hello, well my name is Ryde. That's my internet name to be exact and my passion is Art. I am an aspiring 'artist', though I find liking in design as well and hopefully with all the confidence and dedication I put into my future, I will one day become a successfull game designer. That's my dream and it always has ever since I've started drawing. My style is 'anime' and you can probably complain on how much anime isn't art, but I have a pretty strong concept behind my belief of it. So, feel free to try prove me wrong, but my points are pretty strong. Anyways, I turned 15 yesterday actually. ( January 15th ) and I decided to join this guild for the fun of it since I'm an artist.. I've been sticking around the art shop forums and art freebies and writing threads, so yeah. Just here to meet some nice new people. ♥ Hope we can get along well. >vLink to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: DATUMBLR
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 pm
Welcome! You guys are really amazingggg!! heart  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Forelourne

Protective Healer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm
        Username: Forelourne
        Why I want to join C&F Guild: I'm a fellow artist, and would like to talk about art on a more personal level than your average Art Discussion forum. I'm a graphics designer major in college right now, and would like to get tips on my WIP once my tablet starts working again.
        Link to dA: x (WARNING: I haven't posted since late 'o9, so nothing is updated. Sometime I hope to update it, but at least you get a taste of my art style.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 pm
Hai. biggrin

Since I joined, I gotta leave an introduction, no? ;D

I'm Debbie but some call me Natty. *CoughThe one who made me join GaiaCough**

I'm only 13, so my art may not be good compared to others. I've been into art ever since I found many beautiful creations on the Internet. Yes, I wasn't born a lover of art. Well...I was but then I hated it then I came back.

I do have a DeviantArt, but I will only give that info away through PMS. Why? Personal Reason. Deal With It.

Hope I meet many new and aweshum friends here because art can bond many people! :3

My Art Examples c:

Man...this is a short intro. Eh.

Bai. biggrin  

xXRawr_You

Balletjen

Fashionable Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 pm
Ugh here is my late introduction.
I'm 14 and I love art. I have been drawing since I remember.
Why I joined: Because I love seeing other people's art and having opportunities to share mine.

Some Art of mine:
XXXXX  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:41 pm
Hey guys! The names Hei (not real name) and I'm a girl. I'm still 15 years old. biggrin
I'm from Philippines. I'm still a student and never took any art classes and lessons before. I'm still in Junior High e.e

Why did I join? Simply because...I love to draw! biggrin

Hoping to make new friends/subordinates here XD

Here's my dA page biggrin and my artshop

KVPerez dA

And by the way, the dA's ID is not updated so...yea.

iHeiwajima Artshop

iHeiwajima

deeny17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 pm
Hi I'm Nadinne! I like to draw and paint just for fun smile

I'm residing in NorCal for the moment. But Art is just a wonderful way to expres myself smile

I'm a nice person, and I'd just like to see what ya'll have as talents.. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:28 pm
Yo! 'pinkee winkee' here! biggrin
I'm 19 from Philippines.

I join because i thought i can improve my drawing skills here, using bare hands though. I'm not good at computers so, i'm really looking forward to this guild. whee

User Image

i draw this one just few days ago. and i'm not satisfied. sweatdrop  

pinkee winkee

IvetteAlmira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:55 pm
Hello everyone emotion_bigheart
I'm IvetteAlmira but it's much easier to just call me Ivette or Eve. Or whatever you like really, it doesn't matter much to me.
I joined because a good friend of mine (Thank you Sleepy ^^) told me about this guild, and it seems like a good opportunity to start doodling again because honestly, i've become kinda lazy with that ninja
And because it's fun collecting avi art.
sweatdrop
[I don't have any examples up yet]

Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games