Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:14 am
Haruka looked at Piro, "WHAT? LOCKED IN??" she then started to growl "how are we locked in?" she asked him, while still growling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 pm
"The only way that would happen is if there was no place to exit in the first place." Piro said nervously. "There has to be something going on out there."  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:46 pm
"Wait! If we're somewhere way below the surface or something, then we can go to my Father's old underground research lab. It's MILES below the earth!" Axel exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:27 am
Ryousuke smiled as he pulled the sword out of the ground allowing the chamber to continue collapsing. "Goodbye everyone....I hope you can live with the world as it was...before all of this happened." He said as his body faded away leaving no trace of him behind.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:56 pm
"well, if it is any further, you should be glad to be next to a partial member of the dog family, although werewolves arent technically wolves. they kinda are, and wolves are related to dogs...and dogs can dig fast." Haruka says, then continues, "and also dogs are the best sniffer's too, same with wolves." she says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:08 am
Piro stared at Haruka confused. "Um. yeah that would be useful if we where actually in a place where things like that existed." He tapped his foot on the ground. "Where in a separate realm from the usual, so there's... no... dirt." He slowed as he kicked a rock and the shadows began to fade.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:31 pm
Ryousuke woke up and looked around. "ngh...did I...make it?" He said as he stood up and walked around. "Hello!" He called out as he wandered around. 'I wonder if I'll meet everyone's past selves....well whatever...I have a job to do!' He thought as he ran through what looked like a forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:35 am
(So since your in the past should that mean our past selves should meet up? Just a thought.)

"Piro you gotta do something!" Axel reached into his pocket and brandished a pieced of crumpled paper. "Here!" He said unfolding the paper. "These should be the coordinates for my father's lab. You need to take us there. It's DARK and abandoned."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:06 pm
( yeah, but whether they meet or not is up to you )

Ryousuke stopped to catch his breath. "now....where am I" He said as he looked up and then at his surroundings. "What would happen if..." He then drew his dagger and wrote some symbols into the ground. "Create the passage to the other side...road of light" He looked at the mark as a pillar of light hit the mark forming a a connection.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:50 am
(gosh, i missed a ton.. im terribly sorry! crying Ill try to read and catch up :3)  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:17 am
(It's actually kinda my fault since I didn't send you an update.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:00 am
(naw, i normally check up here anyway...is it fine that my two are just with the rest of ya'll? X3)  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:34 am
(Pretty sure we can bend the rules...even though I'm not in charge of this RP.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 pm
( yeah its alright )  

Kuchiki-Roy

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 pm
Dakouta was squatting in the corner. she pouted. "Hmpf.. how could i have let this happen..?" She questioned in rage.

Arekkusa herself, stood silent, a little afraid, but trying to think herself.

(thanks.. ^_^; )  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces