Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:24 am

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
XD We haven't done that one yet... sounds like fun. ^^ Yet dangerous around here. =P ... stop watch?
Nah, these are just tiny tests, (or long ones) made up by my teachers...
I would just take them because they didn't mean anything and I'd want to see how much I remembered.... Again, I was less lazy in HS. XD
Stopwatches so they can timeout there talk time so the debate can flow at a fair rate. Speech and Debates are a weird bunch of highly educated jokesters.
I would do extra work if I though the teacher didn't give me enough to explore the whole topic but never tesats. I'm not one to test well anyways
^^; Wow, we never get into conversations like that... o.o
When it gets to a point that not all of us agree on, we talk at eachother till it gets silent... though it doesn't happen very much...
Eh, I totally freak before and during tests... but soehow I usually come out alright.
The teachers always say that the cramming you do right before a test does nothing and that if you don't already know it you won't remember it on the test ... but that is the only info I end up remembering. XP
Well we get a new debate topic every month...it's like a less informal way to strenthen your facts.
Everyone tests differently...I work well with study cards or page after page of notes.... .o. I've been known to re-write the text book sweatdrop
Hmm, that sounds like a good idea then. The ice-cream part doesn't sound too bad either... <.< >.>

^^ I like hearing a lecture + taking notes + reading the book + practice problems. *sigh*
Re-write a text book? o.O
Alright... I really should sign off this time. ...
It's fun but like I said I don't want to put the work into it...so I'm kind of riding of of 6 year of experance sweatdrop
Almost anything with ice cream is a good idea.
I <3 lecture... I'm crazy with notes I ushally sumerize the chapter and the lesson and the homework. @.@ I like the extra work for some reason xp
=P I guess as long as it's something you enjoy... ^^
Hmm... yes, whenever my friends and I can't think of something to do... we usually go get ice-cream. It solves all problems. =3
^^ That's how I was last year... but this year... There's one class where I haven't even been reading the book... of course, the class is all pretty much review. =P
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:12 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
^^; Wow, we never get into conversations like that... o.o
When it gets to a point that not all of us agree on, we talk at eachother till it gets silent... though it doesn't happen very much...
Eh, I totally freak before and during tests... but soehow I usually come out alright.
The teachers always say that the cramming you do right before a test does nothing and that if you don't already know it you won't remember it on the test ... but that is the only info I end up remembering. XP
Well we get a new debate topic every month...it's like a less informal way to strenthen your facts.
Everyone tests differently...I work well with study cards or page after page of notes.... .o. I've been known to re-write the text book sweatdrop
Hmm, that sounds like a good idea then. The ice-cream part doesn't sound too bad either... <.< >.>

^^ I like hearing a lecture + taking notes + reading the book + practice problems. *sigh*
Re-write a text book? o.O
Alright... I really should sign off this time. ...
It's fun but like I said I don't want to put the work into it...so I'm kind of riding of of 6 year of experance sweatdrop
I <3 lecture... I'm crazy with notes I ushally sumerize the chapter and the lesson and the homework. @.@ I like the extra work for some reason xp
Hmm... yes, whenever my friends and I can't think of something to do... we usually go get ice-cream. It solves all problems. =3
^^ That's how I was last year... but this year... There's one class where I haven't even been reading the book... of course, the class is all pretty much review. =P
Yes well I only do good when I have a high work load

Karma Police

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:07 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XD That might be my problem.... I still can't wait for this semester to be over. <3
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:33 pm

<3

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:56 pm

<3
>.> <.< clicky
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:25 pm

<3

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:29 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
XD That might be my problem.... I still can't wait for this semester to be over. <3
That's happens all the time to me i do better when i get the extra work. In my classes must of the test's we take are easy but really long. I have a lot of homework recently and i belive i do better with the more pressure so i would wana have more work for a strang reason xp But yes like most people i cant wait till winter break and summer vaction were we have a long break with no work just gaia and hanging with frineds and most of all presents xd
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:28 pm

sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
it is...I have a problem with it right now. I can't eally wait eaither. I can't wait until x-mas comes on though since I have to work in my town. my town is a major tourist town and well have thousands of people come in this month...work is going to be crazy

Karma Police

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:39 pm

hcswimer
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
That's happens all the time to me i do better when i get the extra work. In my classes must of the test's we take are easy but really long. I have a lot of homework recently and i belive i do better with the more pressure so i would wana have more work for a strang reason xp But yes like most people i cant wait till winter break and summer vaction were we have a long break with no work just gaia and hanging with frineds and most of all presents xd
XD Yeah, well I put off a lot of work for me to complete during the holiday... so I won't have much Gaia time. =P

Well, a lot of the work has to do with Gaia... so I'll still be on. =P

I can't wait for the Gaia xmas event items. <3
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:43 pm

Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
it is...I have a problem with it right now. I can't eally wait eaither. I can't wait until x-mas comes on though since I have to work in my town. my town is a major tourist town and well have thousands of people come in this month...work is going to be crazy
^^ I know... but I've enjoyed this break. =P I'll kick it back up next semester....
Ooo, sounds like fun. <.< >.> You can mess with people's heads because you'll never see them again. Well, you might see them next year... but they won't remember you... Or they might not be back next year because of you. Then your town would hate you... so nevermind. =/
XD

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:53 pm

Ya to bad i dont buy them so i gata use my gold sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:13 pm

^^ That's why I make sure that I'm here to grab them when they're free.

I don't care much about profit their price raising later on.... I just don't want to have to buy things that were once free. =/

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:21 pm

wait there free!?!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:24 pm

hcswimer
wait there free!?!
=? Aren't we talking about the xmas event items... or something else?

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:50 pm

Oh sweet!!! sorry i have been on gaia less then a year XD
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games