Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:48 pm
Amber hit the floor. "Ow!..." Amber still tried to get up, but her legs didn't want to cooperate. Raven grabbed onto Chris and threw him again. "Do you REALLY want to keep hurting yourself AND your kitty friend?" Raven asked, an evil smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 pm
"YOU LEAVE HER ALONE!!"Chris yelled at Raven.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:57 pm
Raven laughed a bit, then picked Amber up. So now, Amber was somewhat standing in front of Raven, but her arms were behind her back and held by Raven. "Why don't you just learn to behave, kitty....."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:02 pm
Chris sighed and dropped his head "I'm not going to give up that easily,"he said.A cloud formed around him and he was back in Pantherclaw form."Thats better,"Chris said with satisfaction."Panther summon he yelled and the giant panther formed and took Amber.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm
Raven stood in shock. "Grr........ I'm not giving up either! Feather Storm!" A mass of razor-sharp feathers shot at Amber. Amber was slowly getting better, so she can at least know whats going on. When she saw the feathers, she yelled. "Chris!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:11 pm
Chris crossed his already covered with blood arms in front of his face."Claws of the Panther!!"Chris yelled and fired his attack.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:19 pm
The attack hit Raven, but the feathers still hit Amber. Amber flinched as she was hit, mostly on the arms. "Chris!.... Hurry up! Get rid of her!" Raven chuckled. "Right.... Like he could get rid of me anyways...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:22 pm
"Panther summon!"Chirs called upon another giant panther, he turns to the sheils "Keep her safe,".Then he turns back to Raven "CLAWS OF THE PANTHER!!!"Chris called and shot his attack.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:44 pm
"Feather Storm!" More feathers shot at Amber, but the attack was stopped by the sheild. Then Raven got hit hard by Chris's attack. Raven knew that she wouldn't win this time. "I'll be back for you.... You won't be so lucky next time....." Raven swore. Then she flew off into a different part of the castle. Amber tried to get up, but still couldn't yet. "Chris?.... Are you ok?....." Amber asked, her voice filled with worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:57 pm
Belle was aching all over now. She had gotten hit by some of their attacks, and was bleeding a bit on all sides. She slowly got up and tried to limp away from Chris and Amber, since no one seemed to care about her. She kept sobbing quietly as she tried to get away as quick as she could (Which was pretty slow).  

LeonWavreon

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:26 pm
Amber noticed Belle leaving. "Belle! Please come back! Its over now...." Amber got up slowly, still aching. "Please.... Come back...." Amber stuggled to say as she walked, using the wall as a support.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:40 pm
Chris limpped over to Belle "Please don't leave we'll need you,"Chris said then coughed up some blood that landed on the floor.Chris was bleeding all over his body.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:38 pm
((Sorry, she's gonna be harder to convince than that))

"Hmph. Why do any of you care? You were all ignoring me at first. Now that you're bleeding and in pain, you finally notice me! I'm obviously just being used. Forget it," she yelled at them softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:19 pm
"Belle! Please!" Amber begged. "We need you.... You shouldn't be like this.... Don't go to the Dark Night... He'll only kill you.... We are telling the truth.... We couldn't do much about/with you earlier because we were fighting.... Please! Don't go!"  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:39 pm
((Hmm, I'll let her be convinced after this post))

"So? YOU'RE the one that everyone was paying attention too!" Belle replied to Amber. "YOU'RE the reason no one even LISTENED to me!"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games