Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:42 am
[[OOC: lols,, happy camper? oh..i almost forgot about mamoru]]

Daphne pushed the huge library doors open and slipped inside. She knew that she would normally find people in here.
China slowly walked back to the kitchen. She clsoed her eyes for a moment but suddenly opened them when she heard a noise. She quickly stepped aside as Nagi came running past, bowing her head politly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:42 pm
ninki sat next to annexus."anything to eat?"  

nintendoking99

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:12 pm
Annexus scowled and shook his head. "I'm not hungry." He cursed under his breath and stood up, striding to the window.

"This plan of yours. You sure it would work?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 pm
ninki looked hurt. "of course.... what are you worried about?if he helps the EE'S, your'e done in."  

nintendoking99

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:00 am
Annexus shook his head and looked back out the window. "I wouldn't go as far as to say that, but it certainly wouldn't help things."

He watched as a bird landed on the sill. "Though, sometimes it is best to let them come to you . . . " He mused a second as if something was hatching in his brain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:41 pm
"yes?" ninki said, smileing.  

nintendoking99

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:57 pm
"Perhaps . . . I should use myself as the bait then?" Annexus smiled as though a plan was forming. "Ninki, do you think . . . . no, what do you think is the perfect set up for your plan?"

[[You need a fully evolved Nightmare for your Avi, Ninki. There's a hat that would be perfect.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:10 am
ninki lost his smile."no, your'e not what he's after.he's out to help the Ee's. not to kill you.as for the set-up, there is none, he'll listen to any conversation about him.we just need to hunt."

((for my link avi?))  

nintendoking99

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:10 pm
"I don't care for playing this game of Cat and Mouse with him. The hunter always becomes the hunted." Annexus watched the bird take off only to be taken down by a hawk.

[[Yeah, there is a cap in it that's perfect.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:55 am
((Sorry for not posting for a little while. I was busy...But I can't think of anything to do right now.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:28 pm
ninki sighed."iv'e been chaseing him for years.worst thing was almost losing an arm."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 pm
"Spare me the sad tale." Annexus shuddered at the thoughts of his own past. "We've all paid the price for our actions in one way or another."  

Tir Malice

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:05 pm
ninki sighed."unfortinly so."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items