Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:59 pm
Kai smirked. "Well, I'm not exactly new here but neither am I used to this place. Is there anything I can help you guys with?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:02 pm
andy looked at him then down at the map she had just received from the principal and thought about what she should do. she then remembered what her father said try and open up and make some new friends the sound of her father's voice rang through her head. she sighed softly and decided to ask for help "umm, could you help me find dorm 14...please? if it's not that much trouble that is" she said still looking down at her paper  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:03 pm
"Do you know where I can stay?" ((I have it as 13 but there's 3 people there already))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:06 pm
Kai looked at the map she had and smiled. "Sure that's no problem. A friend of mine has a dorm right by there." He then looked at Keith. "And as for a room, I do believe there's a vacant one about three rooms down from mine though I can't remember the number I can take you to it."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:09 pm
"Ok thank you" Keith looks at Kai and smiles.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:09 pm
andy gave a sigh of relief to herself hoping that the others wouldn't notice she was very shy and things didn't always go the way she planned them so she tended to usually stay off to herself but after the incident and what her father had said she was trying to change "thanks" she said with a slight smile but it was barely recognizable as one  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:13 pm
Kai smiled at Andy and put his arm around her shoulder. "Cheer up," he said. "Things can't be that bad."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:17 pm
Keith looked at him "What happened to your hands?" Keith said seeing the blood on them.  

Ashyr Black

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:18 pm
andy slightly jumped when he put his arm around her and stiffened up a bit "b-but i'm not sad" she stammered abit out of shock.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:20 pm
"Well in that case, loosen up. Okay," Kai said with a gentle smile taking his arm off of her. He looked at his hand and realized they were still cut and bleeding. "Umm, listen do you guys mind taking a detour with me real quick. I've got to grab some wraps from the nurse." he said holding up his hands.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:23 pm
"i don't mind" she said silently then looked over at keith as if asking him if he did  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:37 pm
"I don't mind" Keith said picking up the bag he was carrying and followed them.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:03 pm
Kai went to the nurse's office with the other two following him. He smiled sheepishly as they neared the door. "Yeah...I'm sort of not allowed back in there, so I'll have to sneak in."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:11 pm
"What did you do?" Keith asked and stared at Kai and the door.  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:17 pm
Kai smiled. "It'd be easier if I told you what I didn't do."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games