Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:33 pm
"Road!" Erik called running over to her. The beast within her was screaming and his body vibrated from its shouting voice. "Road come on, hang in there!" Erik said. He thought, "Calm down now! This is not the time to go stir crazy, you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:54 pm
She continued to beat her way out of Road's mind. 'I DON'T CARE!!! I WANT OUT NOW!!!!!!', she screamed from Road, now taking control of the girl's vocals.
Road screamed and thrashed about in Erik's arms and then stopped when the other Road spoke out of her. "I DON'T CARE!! I WANT OUT NOW!!!",it screamed through the girl.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:42 am
((Plot twists are awsome!!!! Now lets see if I can make it better!))

The moment that voice hit Kiki's eardrum, it was like a wave hit her dead on. Her body straighten up and her once pure, clean eyes, blasted with the same fury as before when her wings first took shape. Her mouth opened a little and her fingers spread. Her fire-like eyes looked to see where it was coming from. Her pupils sturred when they looked at Road, and the Road inside her. Her teeth, if that was possable, looked like they grew a little. "Uh?" the lack of white in her eyes made her once sweet face, look scary and unapprochable.

Bachi quickly ran to Emmys' side, "close your eyes sweety, close 'm tight!" she said, covering up her ears. 's**t s**t s**t! Road you fool! Look what you did! She heard you!' she blocked Emmy's veiw as best she could. Kiki would be heartbroken if Emmy became scared of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:44 pm
Erik held tighter until Road was unable to escape his grip. This thing may have taken over, but it still wasn't stronger than him. At least just using Road's body. He wished he could give her a nice jolt of his alchemy to knock her out. Wait a minute...he still had his martial arts! "Sorry Road," he whispered elbowing her in the back of the neck. Just as he expected, he felt her body go limp in his arms.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:44 pm
THe red seal on her host's back spread like wild fire making her porclin skin turn grey, her short hair began to spike a bit and her black eyes turned golden. SHe sat up slowly and streched. "It's nice to be back outside.",she said with a giggle and smiled with glee. Then uttered something under breath and appeared behind Kiki and knocked the girl unconcious. SHe turned and looked at Bachhi. "Shut-up, brat and don't tell me what to do....",she said giving a parcial glare to Bachi.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:05 pm
"huh?" home come?" Emmy closed her eyes wondering what was going on, she wanted to go around and see what was happening, she senced something wrong about all this but she didn't understand and it scared her "w-whats happening!?"  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:34 pm
((I see a fight in the future...))

"It's nothing Emmy-ch-" when Road hit Kiki, it set off something in Bachi, something that wasn't good. "You b***h!" she roared in fury. She let go of Emmy, lucky for her. Bachi's nails had grown into claws sharper and more deadly then a wolfs fang. She charged at Road, claws open to attack any flesh that came to close. "How dare you! Don't you touch Kiki!" she hissed, her eyes now a pure black, her teeth sharp. She jumped up into the air, ready to rip Road to sherds.

Kiki fall to the ground with a thud, but she could still, somehow, hear everyone. Her eye's lay open, almost as if she was just a doll thrown to the floor. It was eary.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:21 pm
Everything had happened so fast that Erik could barely react. But almost immediately after he lost his grip on Road, he had to roll out of the way of an enraged Bachi. He made his way toward Kiki who lay there as if she was dead. Her eyes were open, but she was still very much alive because she was warm. He now held her in his arms, not knowing what to do.

"Erik!" said Maura dropping down next to him. "You have to get Kiki awake again!"

"How? If I could use my alchemy I could, but I can't until tomorrow!" he said worriedly.

"Screw that doctor! Get tose bandages off and jump start her!" Maura then began to unwrap them and Erik's hands were in pretty good shape. She sat beside him as he concentrated and finally, sent a small jolt surging through kiki's body, reactivating her muscles.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:03 pm
((X3 Bachi is in mid-air until Envy-chan gets back on))

Kiki's body jolted with Erik's power, it went still for a moment
...still...
...still...
Her finger flinched....
As if she had be drowning, Kiki coughed and sat up with a start. Her eye's were still not back to normal, but at least they were moving. She coughed violently, what was that...was that blood she was coughing up!? No, thank God. Kiki didn't cough up liquid, it was more a mist then anything else. It was dark black, with a hint of red in it. She coughed and it disapeared into the air.
Kiki held her chest, then slowly turned her head to Erik, almost mechanical, joints popping as if they had been dead for years. Then her head turns became more violent, fear clearly on her face. Kiki's body began to shack with fear, her eye's darting from left to right. She clenched her fists tightly, "U-Uh, ah...." she said, tears welling up in her eyes. This time, her tears weren't acid, just normal, human tears. From when she was human. "D-Dragea....wh-ere are you?" she said in a low, shack voice.
Kiki suddenly looked up, a look of shear terror on her face, she screamed, covering her head with her arms, as if trying to block from something heavy. She screamed again, as if something had hit her. Her back started to smoke, burning tiny holes in the clothies Road had lent her. "Hooooot!!!!" she cried, tears pooling off her face, and onto the floor. "Noooo!" she cried again, clawing at her backm ripping her new clothies. Kiki's long and painful burn scars were now visable, and they were red hot, and also the sorce of the smoke escapeing her body at the moment. "Drageaaa!! Help meee!!" she bellowed. it was so sad, so painful. The shear fear and pain in her voice...

Bachi had woarned them. She had warned them all. Kiki was reliving her death. And it wasn't pretty.

((This is why I love twists, because it gives me a way of revealing the true story line behind it all. Thank you Envy. But I feel bad for Emmy-chan, she must be so scared...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:00 pm
((And I'm back, sick but badder than ever, my peeps. XD Yeah poor Emmy...lets try to make it some one better for her. X3))
Road grabbed Bachi and had her pinned to the ground. "At least her damn change isn't happening...so watch it....",she hissed to Bachi, yellow eyes turning cat-like and her own fangs being shown. SHe walked over to Kiki and held her. "Kiki-chan.....please calm-down......okay???",Road held Kiki more. "Just calm down, my lady...please???",Road's voice was filled with worry for her leader.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:29 pm
Emmy ran to a corner in the room trying to block out everything that was happening, she was scared and confused, and she wanted out. "STOP!" she screamed as she curled into a ball in the corner starting to cry  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:34 pm
Maura jumped and whipped around to see who, besides Kiki, was screaming. When she saw that it was Emmy, she got up and made her way toward the pretty little girl. She picked her up and carried her back to Road's room and sat on the bed, holding the little girl close to her chest. Maura rocked gently trying to calm Emmy down. "Shhh. It's ok Emmy. Calm down," she repeated.

Erik stayed beside Kiki, now seeing what she really didn't want him to see. Then he looked up and glared at Road. "Get away!! This is your fault!" he shouted snatching Kiki from her. Of course he wasn't speaking to Road directly, but the sinister being inside.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:52 pm
Road grinned sinsterly and poked Erik's cheek. "How sad...you really honestly think this body belongs to the girl????",she said with a cruel laugh. "She was merly an empty shell that I lived in until now.",she bent down and rubbed Kiki's frehead and gave Erik a peck on the cheek, then jumped away from him and the others. "Kiki needs me...but since I'm not needed...fine. I hate stupid, pathetic, wimpy humans anyways~.",she giggled and draw something on the ground. Then uttered something and a strange looking umbrella with a pumpkin ontop came out of the ground. SHe opened it and walked alomst skipped down the street and disappeared from sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:32 am
((Okay, so the last time I posted, for some reason it didn't send. So I had to re-write it from momenry si it might suck.))

Bachi cured under her breathe after being pinned. She hadn't though Road may be so strong. She went to attack her once again, claws drawn, but she left without a trace was again. She slammed her fist to the ground, "Damn her! She knew what she was doing the whole time!" she shouted, eyes still dark.
When she saw Erik touch Kiki, she screamed in horror, "Erik noo!"

Kiki's body arched at Erik's touch. visins of her death flashed over his eyes.

Kiki ran around the house in a panic, flames licking every part of her skin. It hurt, this was true. But she needed to get that musicbox, it was so important. She just didn't have the heart to let it burn. Oh, where had she put it!?
Her room!
Kiki turned a croner and kicked open the room she shared with Dragea, her twin sister. Both their beds were a flame now, burning Kiki's stuffed animals in a horrofing scene. She looked aound the room, flames roaring everywhere. There! On the night stand! Kiki ran to grab it.
Somewhere in the room, the sound of creaking wood could be heard. Then, the room caved in. Spilling it's burning contents on Kiki. She screamed a bloody scream as she was stuck, pinned to the floor of her burning room. Her long blue hair, that she shared with her sister, burned at the tips. The smell of burning flesh and hair ingolfed the room. Kiki coughed as she inhaled smoke, it was even painful to scream. Her back felt broken, the flames ingolfing her insides from the open wound cased by the cave in. Kiki tried to inch forard, but only choked in pain. The musicbox had fallen to the ground just milimeters away from Kiki's finger tips. She reached for it, but the burning wood ket her in that one spot.
She lay her head down in defeat. She would die her, burning to death. And alone....she let out one final scream of pain and fear, 'Dragea! Help meee!', she cried, tears that were once cool, burned her face, rolled down her cheeks.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:52 am
Road was sitting on a bench near all of the screaming and shouting. "I'm hungry.....maybe there's food back at the house...",she got back up and walked back to the house, ignoring everyone and waltzed right into the kitchen, as she was a ghost and grabbed out of one of the cabnets, a lolipop. She headed back out side, when her umbrella shouted at her.
"MISTRESS ROAD, LERLERO!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LERLERO!!!",it screeched at her as she ate the candy.
"Tell that to them, you stupid gloem......they don't want me touching Kiki....so fine....",she ploped down on the steps near Erik and watched everything happen.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games