Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:36 pm
Matthew smiled at Jordan. "Yeah it really does." he grinned and kissed her cheek. "Aw...I was looking forward to one, and I don't want you to miss out. How about you pick a place and you can surprize me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Cassidy laughed and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Okay, well go pack. El's already done my packing... Though I imagine its only very skimpy things so I'll pack some real clothes too." She laughed and stood up turning to the room. "Thank you all for coming! Now we're off for our honeymoon! Hopefully we'll see you all soon!" She took Matthews hand and skipped out of the room, trying to keep her dress up a bit so she didn't trip.
Cassidy went up to her room and opened the suitcase El had prepared, and laughed. It was filled with skimpy outfits and some hand cuffs and chains. "Oh El." Cassidy moaned and started to put some clothes into the suitcase. She hummed softly as she did, then called the pilot of their jet and made sure he was ready to go.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:32 pm
Matthew grinned. He stepped into her room. "I wont be needing this tux ever again will I? Okay good." he didn't waite for her answer, he spread his wings through it and flew out there front window, makign his way home he grinned and chucked his stuff in his suit case, not quite sure what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:05 pm
Cassidy went over to her book shelf and started to pull down some of her french novels as well as french/english dictionaries. She wasn't sure if Matthew knew enough french to be able to communicate with the locals in southern france. She grinned as she remembered the cottage she spent a few decades in. She hoped he'd like it as much as she did. It was her own private paradise. She thought about weither there was linens and things but then decided if she needed to she'd travel to the nearest city or get some while they visited Paris.
She shut her suitcases and carefully slipped out of her wedding dress, placing it back on the manequin. She stood back smiling widely. It was beautiful and perfect. She looked down at the ring on her finger and beamed. She walked into her closet and slipped on a pair of comfy pj bottoms and a tank top. She just left her hair and makeup, she didn't feel like taking it off. She took one last look around her room before grabbing her suitcases and heading down to the garage. She loaded them into her SUV and then went back out to see if Matthew had returned yet.

[[Longg o.O]]  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:34 am
Matthew sighed as he run around in circles looking for Cassidy. Sighing he ran into a pole, his nose started to bleed. "Ow.." he whisperd. He got up and whiped off the blood, changing as he ran into jeans, not bothering with his shirt, he recently noticed hsi wings were not visable to mortals. He grinned as he wrapped them around Cassidy from behind. "Ello Mrs.Fang I missed you...I ran around the house so many times and I couldn't find you.." Matthew wailed as he dropped his suit case to the floor. Picking her up he kissed her softly, everyone stoped an dstarted. He growled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:58 am
Cassidy laughed as she kissed him gently and lovingly. "Well my dear, We're off to my cottage in the south of France. I hope you packed for the weather... It happens to be beautiful down there at this time of year." She grinned and took his suitcase and started to pull it towards the SUV "Come on Mr. Fang." She said teasingly. "We shouldn't keep the pilot too long." She laughed and hopped into the drivers seat. She waited patiently for her husband to come and as soon as he got in she started the car and drove off towards the airfield and the jet.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:35 am
"Aw your no fun, we could have ran there hand in hand.." He pouted and rolled her eye's as he curled into a small dragon ball and sighed. "ZzzZzzZzzZ" His toung flickerd back and forth, in and out as he slept.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:31 pm
Cassidy smiled softly, gently stroking along his back with one hand as she drove. They arrived at the airfield and Cassidy gently scooped him up, carrying him onto the plane. She then went and loaded the luggage on and re-entered, sitting on the long sofa on the other side of him. Since she didn't need sleep she had nothing to do but watch him as he slept.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:34 pm
Matthew formed as he was picked up, getting up he crawled over to Cassidy and sat in her lap resting his head in the crrok of her neck."I missed you, dragons don't dream when there in dragon form..So I couldn't even picture you.." He wailed. He kissed her neck gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:31 pm
Cassidy smiled and kissed the top of his head. "Vampires don't sleep at all... but you're always on my mind. I wish I could dream of you though." She laughed softly. "I hope you like France. I know I do." She said softly. "It's so beautiful and relaxing." She continued on, "The locals are fantastically sweet." She beamed. "I'm excited to be going with you this time... and not on my own." She nodded her head then rested it gently on top of his head.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:39 pm
"It's kidna funny though, you'd think i wouldn't be able to sleep but my dragon instincks take over.." he smield and sat in her lap hugging her. "Dreams are like mental pictures, visual thoguths. You can day dream you know.." he smield and kissed her softly. "Dreams are pointless though.."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:48 pm
Cassidy wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight against her. "Well you are very unique." She said with a nod, kissing the top of his head. "I can day dream I suppose... but why dream when I've got you in real life." She smiled brightly and tilted his head up to kiss him lovingly on the lips.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:05 am
Matthew smiled. "Not uni-uin oh whatever you called me...Just a widdle boy.." He said in a baby like tone as he got up, he was jerked forward, gripping the wall. "Why couldn't I inheret the gracefulness!" He wailed out as he slowly walked up front. The piolet was dead and there were to btie marks in his neck. "CASSIDY!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:39 pm
Cassidy quickly lept to her feet and rushed over to Matthew. "Wh--?" She asked, stopping half way through her question as she looked at the pilot. "What the?!" She stared wide eyed at the pilot then looked frantically around the room. She rushed into the cockpit to see that the plane was on auto pilot. Seeing that made her relax a bit. "Who did that?!" She asked wonderingly, turning around to look at matthew, her eyes wide with fright.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:04 pm
Matthew sighed and checked the mans pluse just incase. He could tell the man wasn't a vampire, but dead. His eye's started to water and he shook his head quickly know, his eye's slightly annoied. "NO! I didn't do this, I sware!" He squeeked. He pulled the guy gently out of the chair and sat in his seat, laying him down on the floor he sighed. "Someones on the plane...This isn't safe.."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games