Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:24 pm
Eva laughed and leaned over to Alex. "You know if you take out the stage and everything it looks like the aliens are coming to get us." She chuckled.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:32 pm
Alex blinked and looked at her. He chuckled and looked around for a few seconds then shook his head. "You know, you're probably right." He chuckled a bit.

"And our King and Queen are... Alexander Lupines and Evangaline Daniels! C'mon you two get up here! Give 'em a hand!" He said as everyone cheered for them.

Alex blinked and took Eva's hand and started off towards the stage.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:38 pm
Eva's eyes went wide. She hadn't been in the town long and already she won something. They both walked up to the stage and crowns were placed on their heads. She smiled at Alex.
He looks so cute in that crown. She thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:43 pm
Alex stood up and looked at Eva and kissed her lightly before heading back to the dance floor. The group her parted leaving a wide circle for them. "Shall we?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:52 pm
Eva smiled. "Of course." She said and he lead her to the dance floor. Once again, they held each other close. The song From this Moment by Shania Twian and Brian White. Once again, Eva felt like the song said everything the two of the wanted to say to each other.

(I do swear that I'll always be there. I'd give anything
and everything and I will always care. Through weakness
and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better, for worse,
I will love you with every beat of my heart.)

From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:58 pm
Alex smiled and kissed her as they danced. He had to say that they couldn't of picked a better song to play. It fit them perfectly. And he also had to admit that for a stranger in town, she had made quite an impression.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:03 pm
Eva closed her eyes and rested her forehead to his. The room seemed to disappear as they danced. It was just them dancing to a song that was perfect for them. Eva even forgot they were in a room with a lot of people in it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:26 am
Alex smiled and held her closely, enjoying her presence and the current moment. He couldn't figure out why people had voted for them, but he didn't care for now.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:49 am
Eva wondered how people even knew of her. Maybe they really were the cutest couple. But she didn't care. She loved the people in the town more than ever. This was a dream come true for Eva.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:22 am
The music stopped and Alex looked at Eva with a soft but loving smile. "You know, I didn't think that we were going to be voted for. But I'm glad it happened. I couldn't have asked for more."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:26 am
The song changed to a faster song but the two of them just stayed there. "I'm glad too. And I glad they voted for us. I don't know how or why but I'm really glad." She paused and then a smirked played on her lips. "You know we could still go back to my house and dance some more. Just the two of us."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:46 am
Alex nodded. "We could." He smiled. "Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. And I pet Riley would agree." He chuckled a little.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:02 pm
Eva giggled. "I'm sure she would." She took his head and they walked to the car. As the were about to reach the car, a familiar face walked up to them. "Mike what are you doing here?" She asked.

"What's this?" He pointed to their hands. Eva tensed. All of a sudden she could feel the bruises on her arms that remained there. "I thought you were my girl." He told her. Eva shrugged.

"I moved on. How did you get out of jail?" She asked.

"Good behavior." He paused. It was the longest 30 seconds of her life. Slowly, he walked up to Eva until he was in her face. "You know. If I can't have you, no one will." Metal pierced her stomach. His eyes were filled with fury but he was smiling. He kissed her on the cheek. "See ya later, babe."

"HEY!!" The cops, who were coming out of the dance, ran up and tackled him. They arrested him and grabbed the knife as evidence. Eva grabbed her stomach to hold in the blood.

"Alex." She said in almost a whisper.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:08 pm
Alex stared at Eva. He didn't know what had just happened. When she called his name he snapped out of it and held her. He laid her gently on the ground and put his hands on hers stomach and pushed to apply some pressure. "Somebody get an ambulance!" He yelled and looked back at her. "Eva come on, stay strong ok."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:20 pm
Eva's body felt cool. "I love you." She whispered. As the cops drove out, the ambulance drove in. They took her away in the truck and Alex sat next to her. Tears were streaming down her face. "Take care of Riley for me." She whispered. Eva took his hand. Suddenly, her world went black. The heart monitor that was hooked up said that she was still alive. Just passed out. The EMT's worked on her until they got her to the hospital. The doctors took her away into critical care. Hours passed before a nurse walked in to talk to Alex.

"Mr Lupines?" The nurse asked. Alex stood up and walked up to the nurse. "She's fine but I'm sorry to say we couldn't save the baby. She's just resting. You can go see her but she's unconscious from the lose of blood. She's in room 234." She told him.

(EDITED)  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games