Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 pm
Nell nodded as she added the sugar and went into the basket finding the containers of milk and cream and adding it to the tea before handing it to the Slytherin student. "Hope I did it alright."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm
onepiecegirl
Nekko fire fox
Nekko runs across the ground and jumps into the water, and then jumps back out. "Wowzers that's cold." ^w^

Katherine approaches the edge of the lake and then looks at Nekko. "A-aren't there d-dangerous creatures living in this lake?" Katherine said nervously.

"Well there is the giant squid. but he saved me when I feel off the boat my first trip here. And the mermaids aren't so bad. I'm not to bothered bout them."  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:57 pm
"Oh it sounds like I might be going for a swim soon then now that I know it isn't too bad in there. Thank you, both of you." Katherine said with a smile. She looked for a place to sit. She found a bench and pulled out her wand. "Hmm this inspired me to write...Accio notebook!", she said. Her notebook flew to her in an instant and she began to write.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:44 am
Nekko lays in the sun warming herself in the sun after splashing in the water.  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:01 pm
Yukina101
Nell nodded as she added the sugar and went into the basket finding the containers of milk and cream and adding it to the tea before handing it to the Slytherin student. "Hope I did it alright."

"a bit too much cream but thats fixable"
*points wand at cup and siphons off some of the cream*
"thats better"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:21 pm
Nekko lays on the ground by the lake letting the rain fall on her face so no-one can see that she is crying.  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iDarthy

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 am
Ace hummed happily as he walked through the grounds, the hood of his robe was pulled over his head as he walked through the rain. He carried around a bookbag that contained all of his school books and other school accessories that he needed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:27 pm
Pan floated lazily by enjoying his time in the air while confusing a few of the students thinking he was some sort of House-Elf shaped balloon.  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:06 am
Echo walks around the lake and by the greenhouses, grateful that the challenging spring term is over at last.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 pm
Vanna hobbles around the yard, determined to uproot most, if not all, of the stubborn weeds as students mill around after spring term.

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 pm
*Kenzie wanders about the grounds after organizing her stuff in her room. She has her current novel cradled in her arms and her cat following at her heels. Her ipod is plugged into her ears and a deep base can be heard by those she passes, not that there seems to be many of them around.
She looks around the open grounds and finds a beautiful tree on the edge of the lake with thick branches that stretched out over the water some low enough that that the water could be reached if one were sitting on it and dangled their feet. This was the perfect tree for Kenzie. She redirected her path and made a b-line for the tree.
At the base of the tree she contemplates the climb. She tucks the book into a nook in the braches and then swings herself up into the tree. As she manuevers around to retreive the book, Lilly follows her into the branches, the pair make their way amongst the branches over the water, Lilly preferring the higher ones to avoid the spray of the gentle waves. Kenzie finds a nice perch where the branch split and cradled herself into place and opened her book.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff