Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:52 pm
Angilwingz
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz
whee

confused Care to expand on that thought, deary?
I was merely expressing my glee that you finally succomed to the pressure I was imposing on you to post a picture. I would have thought that was quite obvious.

Right. And, you think I'm ugly too right? razz That's why there was a lack of commentary?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:55 pm
I didn't make a horrified face. And I do not think you are ugly. Though it is rather hard to comment on a picture that hides so much.  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:03 pm
Angilwingz
I didn't make a horrified face. And I do not think you are ugly. Though it is rather hard to comment on a picture that hides so much.

I'll take picture some other time. Perferably when my hair grows back. >.< I had a haircut and they RUINED it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:21 pm
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz

I'll take picture some other time. Perferably when my hair grows back. >.< I had a haircut and they RUINED it.

I know the feeling.

ninja

Invictus_88
Captain

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:38 pm
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz

I know the feeling.

ninja

It's horrible, Invi. crying I had nice semi-long pretty hair and NOW IT'S ALL GONE! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:46 pm
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz

I know the feeling.

ninja

It's horrible, Invi. crying I had nice semi-long pretty hair and NOW IT'S ALL GONE! crying

I used to be known for my hair.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:55 pm
Angilwingz looks like a nerd.

She waved around her lizards half the time too. I think she pointed them at me like they were guns, and I was reminded of Lara Croft fromt Tomb Raider.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:10 pm
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz looks like a nerd.

She waved around her lizards half the time too. I think she pointed them at me like they were guns, and I was reminded of Lara Croft fromt Tomb Raider.
I was talking to more than one person you know...they weren't my Lizards, they were my older sister's and she wanted to know how much thay had grown...and my friend wanted to see my new snowboard...and Francis wanted to see my Navel ring, and you didn't ask for anything specific. Also, if one more person accuses me of looking like Angelina Jolee I'll be so insulted.  

Angilwingz

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:14 pm
Hm, she does look rather Lara Croftian, though better than that in my view..

..that is to say, pretty much the antithesis of nerd.

And her clothing isn't nerd. It's closer to a "European Cosmopolitan Goth-Chic".

3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:20 pm
And Angelina Jolee does not look like me.
It's insulting, and she's not even really pretty.
I'm having enough trouble persuading the basketball team that I don't...you people had better not start!

Angilwingz

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:23 pm
Angilwingz
I'm having enough trouble persuading the basketball team that I don't...you people had better not start!

Oh it's ok, I prefer you to her anyway. She's horrible.

You only look a little like her, I'd certainly rate you more highly. Though some may disagree and rate Angelina Jolie unjustly highly and you too lowly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:24 pm
Angilwingz

Calm down, I said I was reminded of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I wasn't even thinking about the movie, I was talking about the video game. Though.. I must admit.. you do have some similarities with Angelina Jolie. ~Runs and hides~  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:39 pm
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage
Invictus_88
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz

I know the feeling.

ninja

I used to be known for my hair.
And I used to have hair that was seven and a half centimeters (three inches, Sean) long, blonde-tipped, and spiked...but things change.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:06 pm
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz

Calm down, I said I was reminded of Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I wasn't even thinking about the movie, I was talking about the video game. Though.. I must admit.. you do have some similarities with Angelina Jolie. ~Runs and hides~

Her: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Me: User Image

Similarities: None.

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:29 pm
Angilwingz
Timeless_Visage
Angilwingz

Her: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Me: User Image

Similarities: None.

mmm... You're both RAWRy though. Isn't that a similarity?  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games