Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:55 pm
(hehe)
Tigereyes sat speechless, then shook her head. "Clovershadow. . .you don't have to do anything you don't want to." Tigereyes looked up at the grey sky, it had started to snow. "Take me for exsample, I didn't want to have anything else to do with my family so I came to Snowclan." Tigereyes looked at Clovershadow, "you know you came here because your a good friend and you wanted to give me company in a new enviroment." Tigereyes licked Clovershadows shoulder, "you don't know how much I thank you for that. . ." Tigereyes focused her eyes. "something that my mother told me, is that destiny dosen't control you, you control it, every dicision you make makes a difference for your future." Tigereyes then shook her head, "but for now I think you just need to forget about all of this, come on lets go get some sleep we were up all night." Tigereyes touched Clovershadows shoulder with her tail as she passed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:29 pm
Clovershadow nodded and followed her to the warrior's den, all the while thinking about what she had said. Then he remembered something Shadowtail had said. "Do you truely think that you only came to this clan for Tigereyes? So you could win her affection and mate?" Why had Shadowtail said this? He was only a kit then, surely he hadn't cared about how Tigereyes felt about him. But, he wondered, what did she feel twards him? Was it just friends, or was it... His thoughts trailed off as he curled up to sleep.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:27 am
((( okay then i'll be Snowflake? whats going on right now... so terribly lost ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:07 pm
(Hey crystalstar has Ringpaw been made a warrior yet?)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:58 pm
(hmm maybe. . .)
Tigereyes opened her eye a crack to look at Clovershadow should I tell Clovershadow how I feel? what if he dosen't feel the same. . .but he seemed to trust me enought to talk to me about this. . .cat from the past. . . Tigereyes sighed then let herself drift off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:28 pm
(for a sec i thought clovershadow and tigereyes were brother-sister, so i was like...o.o

they arent, right?)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

x--- R O X i 3 ---x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:41 pm
Panda--Chan said I could be the Medicine cat of Snowclan. I will be using Amberfang. A photo is located at neopets.com/~_Amberfang_
Do you have a plot that's going on?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:42 pm
Gosh, nevermind. I'll start out as a kit. Amberkit will be my name.  

x--- R O X i 3 ---x

x--- R O X i 3 ---x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:00 pm
I am roleplaying to become an apprentice.

The small orange cat jumped into the air. Its claws outstretched aiming for a golden colored butterfly. The kit gave a loud mew of disapointment as the butterfly fluttered off. As being the only kit of the litter is was bored and longed for exploring. But the rules were strict, kits could not exit the camp. The small cat lay down sighing. The dew covered grass licking her paw. The cat wanted to be a medicine cat when she grew older, she beleived it was the best way to help her clan and be respected. She also enjoyed the thought of sharing dreams with Starclan. The cat flopped to its side, shutting its yellow eyes from the blazing sun. Finally giving up for a sun bathed nap it head for it's den to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm
graykit pounces out of the nursery and attacks a clump of moss. graykit goes back into the nursery and falls alseep(graykit's mother lives in the woods, his mother is not a rouge or kittypet, shes lives on her own, she occasionally comes to snow clan to see graykit).  

Dairou Frost

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:26 pm
graykit wakes up. takes a walk through camp. trips walking through snow. "i'm ok." graykit sees if his mother is in the camp somewhere. graykit doesnt see her. graykit hides in snow because he sees some of the clan warriors coming. graykit gets ready to pounce on the largest warrior. graykit jumps, but misses the warrior and lands in a big pile of snow. he makes a little tunnel by digging through the snow. graykit digs to the nursery. he slips in without the warriors even noticing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:24 pm
ooooo hi im a new member 2 the warriors guild im Aquakit and im also part of snowclan. i am new 2 the whole concept or fourms and guils so i mostlikely will b comming 2 u 4 help. after all u r the clan leader and it will b kinda like training 4 my apprenticeship lol.  

Aqua Cat 64

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:17 pm
hey aquakit hows this for your pic?

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:29 pm
Snowflake left the clearing and decided to take a walk throught the territory. "Gosh it's so pretty out here!" She felt a snowflake land on her nose, "Mrrow" she purred. "It's me!" Snowflake chuckled to herself. She glanced behing her to make sure noone was watching and then she pranced around in the falling snow like a little kit.  

JellyfishSpine

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:01 pm
Soon it began snowing. Ringtail sat as the flakes clung to her fur, silent due to her warrior vigil. She was bursting with pride, finally she proved that a blind cat could be a warrior.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games