Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:11 pm
"Can't find tick " Putting a finger to her lips she leaned against the wall "allow me to investiagte your majesty, no doubt that little group is up to no good. I know where they are now , so finding them woudl be no problem"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35 pm
"Do it." Rosalie commanded. "Take Mimicry along with you if you want." She sighed before falling back on her thrown. Between supposed ghost sightings and the rebels, she was becoming tired.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:59 pm
She bowed "As you wish your majesty" She turned to mimicry " coming? we have to hurry before thhey leave " She quickly exited the room  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:16 pm
The Hatter could do nothing but stare in wonderment for a long moment; then, he reached forward, but slowly, afraid that she might not be real....
Their lips met, and he knew she was real after all.
"Tick-Tock," he whispered, running his fingers through her hair. He wrapped her in a strong embrace, letting out a single sob over her shoulder into his own arms. "Tick-Tock," he said again, and he was smiling now amid the tears of joy that ran down his face. "I died when you died, Tick, but now I'm alive and whole again.... and we shall dance again, I promise."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:13 am
Tick-Tock smiled up at the Hatter and nodded as tears began to form in her own eyes. "I'd like that very much." she said before tackling him into the water with a kiss. "It's just like you said." She said, examining the 10/6 paper. "Incase I decide to leave the festivites, I'll think of you and return."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:39 am
Jasper smiled as he watched the Hatter and Tick-Tock's reunion. "So, does this mean that Tick-Tock can heal people too now and lose focus and make babies, Nana?" He asked in all honesty even though his voice had an underlying tone of teasing poor Nana.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:44 am
Myria_Angelus
She bowed "As you wish your majesty" She turned to mimicry " coming? we have to hurry before thhey leave " She quickly exited the room

Mimicry rushed after Indya. He knew they'd be in for alittle fun now that the Hatter wanted his head. Oh well, Tick-Tock was just a robot. So, like it really mattered. "I'm coming, don't worry." He said, keeping pace with rushed Cheshire.
Meanwhile, atop the mushroom the Cheshire's eyes had begun to blur and he began to feel dizzy before he collapsed. The poor Cheshire couldn't even keep his form and turned back into a curled up cat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:14 pm
"Well Well Lookie what I found " She bent down so that she could observe the scene before her . "A bunch of traitors to the queen " Her grin faded as she looked at them "What happened hatter, lose your little robot friend? Leave her behind?"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:53 pm
"Jasper!" Nana cried, her cheeks turning pink again, but she recovered faster this time and grinned. "Unfortunately for you, my dear, I haven't lost my focus." She tossed her hair and made her way through the grass to stand before him and smile and say, "You know, a simple hello would have sufficed... but I suppose we of the Plains aren't as cordial as all that. Now if I remember correctly, I think you owe me a kiss."
She stretched up and kissed him furiously, wrapping her arms around his neck like it had been an eternity since their last encounter. She broke away and smiled again and said, "Thank you. I think we're even now."
She took his hand and turned to the Caterpillar, her eyes flashing to let him know she was off-limits. "Master Caterpillar," she said, her polite voice clashing with her heated expression, "will you now help our dear Cheshire?"
~~~
The Hatter stood up, rather soaking wet, and took Tick-Tock's hand to pull her to her feet as well. "Yes and no, dearest Indya," he said, his eyes shining. "I did lose my robot love, but in return I gained something a bit more.... human." He grinned and drew Tick-Tock closer, every emotion consumed by love. "Indya, I'd like to re-introduce you to an old friend."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:45 pm
Caterpillar frowned around his hookah and sighed. "If I must help that flea infested Cheshire, then I guess I shall. I think he is passed out on a mushroom somewhere." He told them, not seeming to care at what he had just told them.
Tick-Tock looked up at Indya and frowned. "So you're still with them are you? Even after everything that's happened?" she said, cuddling closer to the Hatter when she saw Mimicry at Indya's side. After he'd ripped the gear from her and sliced her apart, it wasn't surprising she'd be frightened of him. The only bad side to being human now was that if she were sliced in half again...well, she wouldn't be functioning. As a human, she was even more vulnerable and that was the only thing that scared her. Besides, it wasn't like she knew how to fight. She'd have to ask Nana later if they ever got out of this.
Mimicry giggled and waved to Tick-Tock and the Hatter. "Miss me?" He said to the Hatter.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:05 pm
"Indeed" She was able to connect two and two quite quickly " so that's why she can't sense you , well well, prehaps I should do some seperating " She grinned and looked over at mimicry " Let's play Mimicry , the little mice down there look like fun"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:19 pm
Mimicry also grinned and pulled out the all to familiar blade. "Yes, this does look like it'd be quite enjoyable."
Caterpillar growled from where he sat and gnawed at the tip of his pipe. He didn't approve of people barging into his home and trying to start trouble when everyone knew he was a neutral body during times of war.
Tick-Tock frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. "This is really how you want things to turn out Indya? It saddens me to see things turn out the way they have. And all for a brainwashing b*****d." She glared up at the two of them. "I refuse to stoop so low as you have. Fighting is just senseless violence and all it does is hurt people. If its not me or the Hatter then its you or Mimicry! Either way, none of us will be happy." Reaching down she picked up her cane. "But, if you dare touch any of them, even myself and the Caterpillar. Then you've given me no choice but to defend those I care for."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:45 pm
"Nana." Jasper said. "How dare they insult us so, calling us mice." He growled and his skin rippled with his urge to shift into his more powerful Jabberwocky form. "Contrariwise, I believe it tis you two who are the mice. Running around on your wheels for you queen like the pets you are."
He turned towards Nana and winked. "I shall protect our woman Hatter, we need them to bear us strong and beautiful offspring." ((I don't know why I keep bringing this up, but I find it hilarious!)) His wings fanned out and his teeth enlongated. "And I will make damn sure all of us live to see that day because your time ends now!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:36 pm
((lol! you're so evil... AND IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN! XP
I just made a new account today (yes, another one, just 'cause I felt like it) named Ten Over Sixx ...be sure to add! biggrin ))

This time Nana didn't blush; too much was at stake to be embarrassed just now. She merely gripped her blade, which still had a bit of her own blood on its tip, and stood her ground and said, "Do what you must, dear, but bear in mind that your woman needs no protecting, and also has no intention of staying home with even the most adorable offspring imaginable." She tossed her hair again-- the curls made her look rather haughty-- and ran her tongue over her teeth. Rather unexpectedly, though not as drastically as Jasper's, her canines elongated and sharpened as well and she grinned as her skin began to glow, and she waited for someone to make a move.

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:40 am
Jasper frowned. "I can still pretend that you need protection. Besides, knowing you I'd be the one watching over the children." He laughed as he finally shifted into full on Jabberwocky. He'd grown since last time and wasn't as tiny as he was before. In fact, he was almost as big as a full grown Jabberwocky give or take a few inches.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games