Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:12 pm

"Is the medicine helping any?" Koyashu asked. He was full of concern for Richard and felt really helpless.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:38 pm

The man looked at Koyashu, "bit." he choked out and flinched from the pain. He closed his eyes to try and calm himself thinking that could help with the pain.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Koyashu sits down by Richard and gently held him. He had no idea what to do and that made him feel helpless.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:58 pm

Feeling Koyashu holding him, calmed Richard's nerves so he relaxed a bit and his body went slightly limp. He thought of nothing for a long time as the pain in his head began to leave.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Koyashu just held Richard. He could tell that Richard was starting to relaxe so he just held him.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:06 pm

After a few hours of sitting in silence and not moveing Richard spoke, "it's gone." and let out a deep breath. He knew, that there would be many more times of sitting for hours to wait for pain to pass...he also knew that it would sometimes not pass.
((wunna do a time skip soon? To his surgery or something?))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:08 pm

((Yes to timeskip. When is his surgery?))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:08 pm

((well from this point it was set for a couple weeks later.))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:25 am

((Okay. That helps.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:58 am

((mmm well, pffft. -_-; ))
The hospital was cold, it was too clean, and smelled. Richard had been put on bed rest and was just counting down the hours till his surgery. He was honestly terrified! He looked around the room and his grey features looked green for a second from nerves.
He propped his skinny body up, he was pretty heavily medicated and so was acting a bit odd as well.
"Koy?"he questioned sitting on the edge of his bed and looking under it apparently hopeing to find his lover. He was doing something a bit dangerous in his condition and acting like a little mental patient but at least he wasn't in pain at the moment.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:01 am

"Richard, I'm right here," Koyashu said from the other side of Richard. He gently put his hand on Richard's shoulder.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:05 am

The blond man sat right in his bed again and looked at Koyashu, he smiled and hugged him/tackled him. "Koy! I thought I would never see you again! You disapeared like magic." he laughed, "I'm scared," he said bluntly.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:11 am

Koyashu sighed. 'Richard, is so drugged right now that it is just barely funny,' he thought. "I know your scared. I'm scared also," he admitted hugging Richard.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:25 am

Richards grip on Koyashu loosend and he rested back on his bed, tired again like he had been getting more and more often.
"Surgery is at 5:00pm. Only a little longer. Is it too late to back out?"

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:29 am

"Yes it is. Sorry," Koyashu said. He held Richard's hand. "I'm sure the surgery will be perfectly and when you wake here I'll be right here next to you," he said reasurringly and smiling.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff