Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:19 pm

Henry climbed into the window following behind him was Nightmare and Sai along with Origin whom was starting to wake up. Henry sat onto the bed and looked around. The room was simple, yet it was okay. Henry looked down the window to see Techno sitting outside resting under a tree.
"Nom!" Origin shouted as he awoke. Looking around he jumped onto Nightmare and started to jump on her. "Nom nom nom nom!" His voice was happy and so was his face.
"Well hello." Nightmare said after she gave a small laugh. Picking herself up from the ground, she held Origin and rubbed his head. "I'm Nightmare, this guy is Sai, and that guy is Henry. This is your team. Techno is somewhere around here, but you'll meet him later." Nightmare said with a small smile.
Origin gave a small laugh as Nightmare tickled his belly. He ran towards Henry and jumped on his leg. "Nom!" Origin shouted happily. His two front legs at Henry's foot and the other two on the ground. Picking Origin up, he sawed him the outside world, outside of the hotel.
"This is a nice spot..." Henry said. It reminded him of the base he left at Tropical Jungle. But he knew he'll come back sooner or later.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:47 pm

Nagato and his digimon were already fast asleep on the bed before anything was said.
you know what nagato was dreaming about.... twisted

Amias Nicht

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:01 pm

Henry turned around to find them asleep. "Gosh..." Henry looked at Nightmare and Sai. They smiled at him as they played with Origin. "I'll be back..." Henry said softly. Walking out the door, he closed it softly as he came out. Falling against the wall, he looked up at the ceiling. He was acting like as if he was depressed or something. His head was tilted to the side. He closed his eyes slowly and reopened them slowly. Finally, it ended at closing. His eyes were closed tightly. He was sitting and sleeping. His dreams were strange, they were cloudy, dark. "Henry..." A voice called out. A picture of Sai, Nightmare, and Origin came into his head. "A family..." The words echoed throughout his head. "A family..." He muttered softly in his sleep.

Nightmare and Sai sat on the bed while Origin was jumping on it violently. "Nom!" He shouted happily. Jumping higher and higher.
"Careful Origin, your going to hurt yourself." Nightmare told him.
"Don't be such a mother." Sai said laughing a bit.
"Than who will take care of him." She laughed a bit also. "Origin, come here."
"Nom!" The jumping ceased as he came closer to the two. "Nom!"
"Let's go to sleep. We have to go early in the morning..." Nightmare whispered softly to Origin. "Sai that considers you to."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:04 pm

Henry's eyes slowly opened, the light slowly appearing into his eyes, his dream started to fail slowly. "Ah..." Henry whispered softly as he woke up. It has been about five hours since he fell asleep. "Time to go..." Henry whispered softly. Reaching into his backpack, he took out a notebook and a pencil.

"Nagato, sorry but I have to go now. When you wake up, just go to the battlefield. I'll meet you there, just trust me...I'll meet you there, I hope. Don't worry about it...
Well my digimon and myself will be waiting for you there, and trust me, we'll be stronger than ever before..."

Henry took the note and folded it four ways. As he opened the door, he entered and closed the door with the note at the edge. Walking towards the window, he shook awoke Nightmare and Sai. "Come on, we got to go..." He whispered softly. Nightmare and Sai looked at each other and nodded. Nightmare grabbed Origin and placed him into the basket. Henry climbed out the window and jumped out. Landing onto Techno. Nightmare and Sai followed afterwards. "Let's go Techno..." Henry whispered as he tapped his head.
"Okay, where to?" Techno said hazily.
"To Network City..." Henry said. Everything went quiet. "Let's go."
Techno stood up and started to run into the jungle where he hoped was Network City.

((Exit Henry, Nightmare, Sai, Techno, and Origin to Network City))

Teh Ace of Shades

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:57 pm

Nagato shot up instantly, when he detected the absence of henry's digisoul. He looked to the desk, and saw the note laying on it. He read it entirely, three times over, and much to his disgust at that.
"Guess it can't be helped....Let's go."
Nagato climbed onto armageddemon, who was waiting outside. They took off towards the digi-battlefield, awaiting henry as well.
"You better be there....henry..."

[[exit, nagato, to digi battlefield.]]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:23 pm

(Enter)

Richter and Patamon immediately went to a nearby hotel, and got themselves a fine room up on the third floor. He had "Sweet-talked" the accountant into the room right next to the hot springs. That, was one of his talents. they made their way up to the third floor, and saw a goburimon trying to break into a room. Richter spoke to it from down the halls, inquisitively, and with the upmost seriousness. He let his voice carry down the hallway as he spoke, "What are you doing?" The digimon jumped in surprise, and lunged at the tamer, with his club ready. He swung down as hard as he could at Richter.

Richter performed a handstand, and caught the club with his feet. He nodded to Patamon, who flew to the window at the end of the hallway, and opened it with his head. Richter started to sway back and forth, and he launched the Goburimon out the window, club and all. "That was...interesting." The tamer retorted with a laugh. He entered the hot spring, and got himself changed. He lounged in the spring, with patamon in the air, enjoying the warm current.

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:58 pm

After about half an hour had passed, Richter had grown tired of the hot springs, and changed back to his normal clothing. He went into his room, and sat down on the spring mattress bed that awaited him. He laid down on top of it, and decided that it wasn't very comfortable. He opened up the window, and looked down to the ground. He noticed a staircase one floor below him. obviously an attachment to a sliding glass door on the floor below. He sat on the windowsill, and flipped onto the staircase. He walked down to the ground, and made his way off, to the East Data Ocean, keeping his hotel card key for later use.

Patamon followed slowly behind Richter, unphased by the seemingly illegal act that he had just performed. He had learned by now that Richter's thrill was doing the extraordinary, and this was no different.

(Exit to east Data Ocean)
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:26 pm

(Enter, Richter, from Digi-Battlefield.)

During the entire trip from the battlefield, Richter had been wondering just what had happened in that stadium. He had come to the conclusion that the duo were rivals, and therefore, he did not interfere with their plans of settling the score. He walked down the streets, and three silhouettes surrounded him. One was at least the size of a WarGreymon, and appeared to look like one, although he couldn't be sure in the dark.

"Get him." The dark figures shouted. A small army of what appeared to be BlackAgumon charged at Richter, who had already unleashed his digimon. His digimon took to the skies, combating the three silhouettes.

Dianamon jumped to the top of the building, and found that once out of the darkness, that her enemy was a Ghoulmon

Mirage Gaogamon flew high into the air, and one of the shadows pursued him, and turned out to be a Darkdramon.

Seraphimon was a good distance from Dianamon, and his opponent was a ShadowSeraphimon.

"What do you want?" Richter asked the BlackAgumon swarm, who had stopped to attempt to strike fear in Richter. His arms started to glow with holy power, radiating a light blue hue as they did so. The BlackAgumon crowd, of at least ten, grinned at him evilly.

"We come to destroy anyone who ventures on our turf. This is our territory!" They yelled. Some shot out Pepper Breaths as others ran up to claw him, about two succumbing to misfired attacks. Richter backflipped to escape the fireballs, and kicked one Agumon in the face to stall the rest, allowing him to run a fair distance away.

Mirage Gaogamon was having a tough time with Darkdramon, who seemed to be powered up. Mirage Gaogamon lunged at Darkdramon, who anticipated this, and sent him back to his original position with a blunt knee to his face.

Dianamon sliced down at Ghoulmon, who vanished, and appeared behind her, shooting a blast at her back. She fell to one knee, and sliced behind her, barely hitting the ghoul before he vanished again.

Seraphimon shot seven bolts of holy power at ShadowSeraphimon, who responded with a stronger attack, with seven dark bolts. Seraphimon's attack blocked five of them, and he managed to dodge another, the last one hitting him square in the shoulder. He flew backwards into the wall of a building, helpless to the power of this ShadowSeraphimon.

OuchRightInTheFreedom

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Richter was being backed to a wall by the BlackAgumon, which were now down to about five. They had an odd aura about them, and they started to meld together, much to his surprise. They emerged a Blackwargreymon, and it lunged at him, stabbing Richter through the chest, or so it thought. A disappearing image of Richter eventually became nowhere to be seen. It seemed Seraphimon had saved him and his digimon at the perfect time.

"DAMN YOU, TAMER!" The BlackWargreymon screamed.

(Exit, Richter, to Vaccine Sentinel Tower.)
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:42 pm

(Enter from File Mountains)

Rasen put a hand out in front of leto,"Before we go off any further I am going to explain the mission." He flipped out a tracker he had hidden in his cufflink. "This place gets deeper and more complex as we go in. In the center is the metal headquarters and a room said to contain ancient knowledge. I believe the metal headquarters has decided not to stay neutral. They have the resources, if they started a war the whole Island could be turned to dust." He looked at leto and then softened a bit,"But I don't think thats the case. I think a group of dark digimon is doing this. Since factorial town is self sufficient there are barely any workers except the andromon." He handed the tracker to Leto,"I need you to disable the security system. Don't start a fight unless your attacked and watch out for blackmetalgreymon." Rasen turned his head with a serious look,"If you don't hear from me in ten minutes then assume I'm dead." With that he walked forward into the maze of factorial town.

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:55 pm

(Enter Leto from File Mountains)

Leto was about to object, that he knew nothing about security systems, but by that time Rasen had moved on into the maze. Leto sighed. "Might as well pull out Chaos, he is strong enough to protect me as I try to figure out what the heck I need to do." His BlackWarGreymon appearing in front of him, ready for battle.

Chaos grinned as he was summoned, that meant something was going to get coded. His claws ready he looked around. "No one is here... did you call me out just to say hi!" He asked Leto, growling slightly.

"No you get to be my body guard for now." Leto countered, waiting for his digimon to start sulking a little.

"Damn you! At least you better make some enemies."
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Rasen's voice shot out of the tracker,"Forgot to tell you.. we can use these things to communicate. I'll be hiding in the vents until you disable the security system. It should be pretty easy the security is pretty loose until you get to the center." Suddenly gomamon's voice interrupted,"Is that leto tell him I said hi." Rasen sighed,"I think he can hear you." Suddenly gomamon leered at him. Rasen gave in and muttered,"Gomamon says high."

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Leto nodded, even if Rasen couldn't see him. "How did you figure that out? Nevermind tell me latter. Also Hi Gomamon." He said to the hyper digimon. "Ok i will try and disable security." Leto looked around for anything that might be a control box. He soon found something at looked it one. "Ok... Chaos destroy this." Which Chaos did, using Dramon Killer.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Rasen frowned,"Well actually I have my laptop tuned into the system but I can't disable it without a direct link. You'll need to attach the tracker to one of the cameras to disable the system." Gomamon smiled,"Make sure you don't go destroying random things you might activate the lasers!"

Rasenshurikennero

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:43 pm

"Lasers you say... I won't move if I was you." Leto said, an anime sweat drop appearing on the back of his head. "I will try and find you a port, give me a second..." he started to dig through the cut up control box, his bionic arm helping move the metal. Luckily he could one near the bottom that wasn't completely destroyed. "Try this."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games