Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Koko stared at Omnimon and laughed "you might scare him but me no way" Koko fired one more missile and hit Gummy and made a loud digital sound and a big explosion as a small gummymon fell from the sky "Agumon.." The little digimon closed his eyes then felt two arm pick him up "Now just cause I kicked your a** don't mean I can't be nice two" Rapidmon nodded then flew back to drive city

(just wait when I get antylamon that when you'll need omnimon)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:06 pm

Omegamon grew red with rage, He shouted.
"You stay here I challenge you!" He yelled at the golden rapidmon. He sped in front of her and drew his sword. "Do you accept coward?"

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:11 pm

"Temper temper anyways just lets make this official We go get are tamers and put gummymon in good care then I shall gladly kicked your a** were my brother couldn't " The rapidmon flew above then past omnimon to take gummymon to matt

((this shall be determined the winner by rules pm me for them))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:13 pm

(Hey why do you get to make the rules..)
Omegamon shook his head,"Of all the insolent little,"
He flew back to Rebecca.
(Exit to drive city)

ilinkzeldi

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:30 pm

(Enter from drive city)
Omegamon landed and placed the rest of his party down onto the grass. He drew his great blade and swiftly swung it into the air. "I shall win." He murmured looking around him.
Kokomon smiled at the battle in front of her, she digivolved into a lopmon on top of Rebecca's head. Rebecca smiled at the rookie digimon.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Rapidmon dropped matt down and looked at omegamon and sighed "Look this is pointless from what I hear you want to fight me brother not me but if you do be warned" Matt sighed "Your battle I anent stopping this"

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:50 pm

"I hate watching the english language being slottered," Rebecca muttered.
Omegamon sighed,"Fine you coward back out." He said shaking his head.
He drew his sword and took a defensive position. "I'll be waiting!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Rapidmon's armor broke turning him back into lopmon "Attack me if you must but I shall not fight you I am sure this is the way you felt when battling my brother" Lopmon climbed onto matt's shoulder and stared at rebecca "Understand my choice" Matt smiled knowing this could be the start of having two great digimon

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:58 pm

(Why aren't we fighting... )
Omnimon de-digivolved to wargreymon. "When I fought your brother it was an adrenaline rush." He said. They started to walk back to drive city. "Bye matt." Rebecca waved.
(Exit to drive city)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:04 pm

(dont want to)

Matt followed rebecca petting Lopmon and gummymon who made the right choice "Good job"

(exit to drive city)

i3 tails Yagura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:39 pm

Coco dashed until a large tiger like digimon tackle him and knocked matt off him "WHAT THE HELL" Antylamon got up to see the tiger digimon had matt pinned and he couldn't do nothing about it "GUMMYMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO ...." The digimon looked at gummymon then tackled it breaking it's digi evolution "Gummymon!" Matt got up and read his digivice "saberleo eh? what level... mega" matt's eyes widen as it went for gummymon but then was stopped by a pink flash "Dont you dare touch him" Leomon turned and tackled antylamon and bit antylamon in the stomach "ANTYLAMON" Matt's digivice then glowed pink and covered antylamon then before he knew it saberleomon was up in the air being beat by a bigger digimon "Finish this" Cherubimon claped his hands on saberleomon deleting the digimon "Ya Go COCO"The digimon de digivolved into antylamon and picked up matt and gummymon and carried them home happy about his new power
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:55 am

[Enter from great canyon]
“Goody.” Sheriti smiled as they continued to fly across the large savannah. She smiled once they crossed over the forest, “Toy town, Toy town.” She chimed heading to her most favorable town.
(Exit to toy town)

Im Windspirit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:22 am

The digimon reappeared then disappeared into toy town
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:56 am

(Enter from toy town)

Now with a mission in mind ,Zack the ravemon digimon continued to fly across the fields. (Short x-x; )

[Exit to Great Canyon]

Im Windspirit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:59 pm

The digimon walked threw the savanna and got to the north point a headed to the dragon eye lake
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games