Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:47 am

Tyler went over to Charie and grabed her shoulder
Tyler"It doesn't mean to what your not good at, but to yall's friendship yall hold."
Allomon"He has a point."
Pagumon"Ya he does."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:09 am

"but I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing here in the first place..."

beylese

Spicy Egg

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:13 am

Tyler"Don't worry stick with us and we will help you."
Allomon"Ya join our team and you can get stronger."
Pagumon"Ya with you around nothing can stop us."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:35 am

"WOOOT, we finally got here, Network City," Ti said as he picked up Gigimon again.
"Com'mon, lets get something to eat," Gigimon said as Ti and him began exploring the city.

((Anyone wanna RP with me?))

Eleoste

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:13 pm

((if your guy comes over))

"tapirmon..you really want to ecome stronger that bad?" she asked him.[color=blue] "yeah, yeah, yeah" he responded, circling her head now. "well... ok, I guess... but, I hae to tell my mum, she'll be worried!" "too late, I alreadu told her!" "oh.. ok then..."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:21 pm

Tyler"Good to have yall"
Allomon"ya lets go back for a swim"
Pagumon"hey want to come."

atomic_twilight

Eleoste

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:35 pm

As Ti and Might [Gigimon], wandered around the city, Ti saw a 2 tamers. "Hey you wanna go meet up with them Might?"

"Sure, why not," Might said.
"Alright, you should go digivolve into Guilmon. We don't want them to think we're weak," Ti said under his breath as Gigimon turned into Guilmon.
"Alright lets go meet them," Guilmon said as he suddenly ran towards the two tamers.
"GUILMON!" Ti yelled as he ran after Guilmon.
"Hello, my name is Might and this is my tamer!" Guilmon introduced himself bluntly turning around to introduce Ti also. "Huh? Where'd he go?" Might said to the two tamers. "Be right back," said Might as he ran into a crown dragging Ti by the collar. "Here is my Tamer,"[/color Might said.
Ti stood up and said, "Er, Hi? Sorry for the disruption, but Might and i were wondering if we could train or something with you guys," Ti asked.

((Hope you guys don't mind me joining in like this))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:59 pm

"virus . .. Busters?" Obito sad confused "who are those?"

Zero Cousland

Kaneharo

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:05 pm

"How do you not know who they are?" Jijimon said, puzzled.
"The Virus Busters are like the Justice League of the Digital world. They consist of Data, Vaccine, and some Virus Types who devote themselves to the protection of the Digital World from evil."
"Not sure who this Justice League is, but that's right!
"And that's why I'm going to Join them!"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:20 am

"hi there!" tapirmon said, flying circles around might. "o-ok." chaie stammered. she hadn't noticed might or ti. "but can we stop to eat first? I'm kinda hungry..." "good idea!" tapirmon shouted, now doing loops as he circled might. "I know a place where virus busters eat free!" "whats a virus buster?" charie asked.

beylese

Spicy Egg

Random Gamer 5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:54 pm

(wow i'm late lol)

((Enter from gear Savannah))

Zin looked around and found kaneharo in a food place talking with a jijimon."Oh there you are." He said with Wizardmon following close by."We almost lost you." Wizardmon said as he and Zin took a seat. "Get me anything that will taste good." Zin said as his stomach growled. "Me too ." Wizardmon said as his did the same.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:40 pm

"hmmm there seem to be a lot of groups here . . . " Obito said remembering gage say something about a group "maybe ill join one . . . buuuttt maybe not virus busters ^^ i dont really like the name it sounds like something from megaman" Agumon replied by saying "Obito whats megaman?" and Obito said "uh just something from my world"

Zero Cousland

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:47 pm

((enter from Henry, Nightmare, Sai, Techno, and Origin))

Henry looked at Network City from a distance. Putting on a black cape and a black and white mask, he entered the town. A dark hat covering his face along with the mask. Walking down the path, all the trash started to appear as he went into the maze of alleys. "Let's go...He's waiting..." Henry whispered softly. Nightmare, Sai, and Techno nodded as they went into the alley after Henry.
"Who's he?" Techno whispered softly towards Sai.
"Someone we use to know, someone that saved our butts from a while back...Clockmon..." Sai said softly.
"Clockmon?" Techno said confused a bit. His memories were almost back all the way, but it was at the same time getting hazier and hazier. "Clockmon..."
Henry looked behind him towards them. "Clockmon is angry at us from the last time we talked. It seemed like he can hold a grudge even after he turned into a digi-egg..." They reached a garage with the letter and number: Z-999. Henry knocked on the garage and waited.
"Who's there?" A voice asked from inside the garage. The voice was disguised to be a cracky, scratchy voice.
"The password is: Tech Tekon Techno..." Henry gave a sigh after saying those words. Techno picked up his ears after hearing his name in the password. Henry knew that after visiting this place, Techno will see his past running back at him.
"Ah...I remember you. The Mask Shadow please come in." The garage started to shift back and forth, and than bursting open. Smoke started to drift out from the garage. "Please, come in." The digimon revealed itself. It wasn't Clockmon it was Solarmon. "I see you brought guest."
"Yes I did..." Henry said walking in. Nightmare and Sai entered afterwards while Techno, as he walked, he stopped and looked at the digimon and he was returned with the look.
"You look familiar..." Solarmon said softly.
"So do you..." Techno replied. The two walked in continuing to stare at each other. The garage closed shut after the two entered. It was dark, but than lights from test tubes and cages started to appear. The ceiling lights started to shine brightly as the group appeared at the center.
"Welcome back The Mask Shadow, may I ask why you may be here at this very moment?" Solarmon asked.
"Do you remember your real name? When you were Clockmon?" Henry asked him.
"No, not really..." Solarmon answered.
"Than it's time to show you the truth..." Henry said with a small smile. Walking towards the main computer, he opened a lid under the keyboard and pushed a button.
"Wh-wh-what are you doing?" Solarmon asked nervously. Truly he had no idea what was going on. He never saw that before, and he made the computer himself a while back.
"Time to show you yours and Techno's past life..." Henry answered. Closing the lid, he started to type on the keyboard.
"Password Please." A mechanical voice said through the speakers.
"ClockData" Henry said out loud.
"Password Approved...Welcome Computer User #332176." The mechanical voice said. "Playing Footage #33321666."

The computer went out and than reappeared with a flash of light. There was Clockmon and Datamon standing in front of a camera.
"Hello, if your watching this, than you must know Project X.A.B.M. has failed. Footage #33321665 is the success footage if needed. Project X.A.B.M. has been produced in order to create the ultimate digimon, using the remains of a material called X-Antibody, but if its a failure, than you must know something. The creator is unknown at the moment, but we are searching further in. I, Tekon and my partner, Techno are going to look further into this. But...." There was a scratch in the film and than came again. In the lab, everything was breaking, everything was malfunctioning. "This is Tekon, the mission has been a failure, it is now certainly a failure. Datamon, it was too late for him. He has volunteered to try out our new type of X-Antibody, we call it Y-Antibody, the future of all digimon. He is going mad, taking control of all the data, draining it. At this rate, he'll never survive." His voice was panicking. "I'm warning you. If you make contact with Datamon, he'll destroy you. Viruses are uploading into his body, and once he shows some feelings, he'll get destroyed, self-destruct maybe...This will be my last footage, please, listen carefully, stay away from him...." The footage went out with a bang, as if someone had already destroyed the camera.
"That is what you didn't know about your past. Tekon, aka you, used your time stopping abilities in the end and got yourself out of there. Techno, now on my side, got destroyed, but somehow, a virus so strong, fixed him without any memory. When I saw that flash of light, I was sure this use to be your partner..."
Solarmon looked at him strangely and than Techno. "Techno, Tekon..." Everything in his head got filled all of a sudden, the same thing happened to Techno. They both started to glow for some reason, and than all of a sudden, everything changed. The room was covered in light and when it was over, there were two new digimons in the room. Tekon, Clockmon and Techno, JumboGamemon. "I remember...." They both said at the same time.
There was an awkward silence afterwards. Techno turned around and opened the garage. "I'll be waiting outside..." He said opening the garage, and closing it.
Nightmare and Sai followed with Origin still in the basket. Henry looked at Tekon. "Sorry, but we have to go...I have on request though...Send all your goons after us, we need the challenge..."
Tekon looked at him strangely. He was speakless as Henry left the garage. "Sure..." Tekon said. Walking back to the computer he started typing furiously. "Attention, we have a break. Send all troops after The Mask Shadow. I have him captive at the moment, but he'll break out soon. Send all troops tomorrow morning, I repeat, tomorrow morning..." The broadcast ended and Clockmon turned around, it was empty. He was the only one there now. "Techno..."

((Henry, Nightmare, Sai, Techno, and Origin leaves to Gear Savanna))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:56 pm

(enter Soma and Angemon from digi-battlefield.)
"Who was that man?"
I don't know, but he gave off an evil aura.
"Well whoever he was, he needs to be stopped!"
Soma's backpack starts shaking.
"Whats that"
Soma pulls a digimon out of his backpack.
"Whats this thing?"
Its a pag-
I can talk for myself you know. i'm Pagumon.
He must of come from the digi-egg.
"Ya because it's not in here and we're out of food."
Ya we are. where can we get more?
"At my house but things could get bad if my parents see you."
Then we stay here!
When did he become the boss?
"I don't know but it's probably best if we stay here for awhile anyways."

cdcash912

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 am

A faint glow appeared in the Tamer room as the analization was complete. Sheriti rubbed her eyes adjusting from the light.
"To bright..." She told herself.
"Come this way."
A bat fluttered above her leading towards the exit of the tamer room. Sheriti gasped examining her surroundings around her.
"Network City." She told the Demidevimon who was called Reniko.
"You're correct"
The round blue masked bat flew a few feet above.
Sheriti walked on the smooth concrete with her long striped socks. She was wearing her night wear A set of light blue shirt with dark blue stripes that was the exact same design for her pants.
"I thought this place would be packed..but no one’s here...only a few lights though." She looked up referring to some of the towering building.
"Well...it's night. I think it's perfect like this."
She chuckled.
"You're a bat of course."
"Of course"
The digimon repeated gliding by her tamer.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games