Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:00 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: Aika
Link to Teepee: Link

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
Aika cheeped quizzically and thought about it for a second before smiling and responding. " Luck is really what you make of it i think!" she fluffed her little wings enthusiastically " it's like karma, you get what's coming to you! good or bad, it's all like magic~!!" she giggled musically.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?:"Hmmmmmm~~~wellll, i think i'd pick intelligence~ i mean, you need the know how to figure out how to use luck if you happen upon it~!! So whenever i get lucky, i always gotta think about what im gonna do with it~!!" She smiled cheerfully and fluttered her little wings " yep yep~!!"

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?:Aika giggled musically " well of course, like i said, it's very much like karma or something~" she singsonged " if you do good thiiiings, good things will come to youuu~"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady in the Golden Wood
Participating Soquili: Theia
Link to Teepee: Here

"Luck? Useful of all stats?" Theia blinked,"Is that some kind of trick question or something? Of course luck is the most useful of all stats! Cause see if you didn't have luck, you wouldn't be very fast cause you'll be tripping over big rocks and trees and other stuffs cause you don't have luck. And then you wouldn't have very big strength cause everytime you try to left up something, it goes KABOOM and comes crashing down onto your skull...which will probably give you a concussion and that's not very good. You probably wouldn't be very smart either if you had no luck because if you think that luck is not the most useful of all the stats, then that would mean that you would be, for want of a better word, not very smart. And then you won't have very much courage cause you'll be scared cause you don't have no luck and then of course you wouldn't have much stamina cause you'll be going to life or death situations every other second because you have no luck. So duh, of course luck is the most useful!" The mare gave a stout little nod.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?:
"Whut? I thought I answered this question once upon a time...did I? It's like dejabo or something like that isn't it? Well, anyways, luck is luck. Of course luck combines with luck is the best cause more luck is the best, no?"

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?:
"Wait wait wait...what? I can make my own luck? Since when? I always thought that luck was made in little factories up in the clouds and fall down as rain onto lucky people...well, that doesn't make much sense, but it's true! So since I unfortunatly don't own one of those little luck making factories up in the sky, I don't think I can make my own luck."

Lady in the Golden Wood

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:43 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: icy baby black and blues
Participating Soquili: Aldora
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Aldora takes a moment then lets out a small laugh. "I would have to say no. I don't seem to have much luck as is so I have to make things happen for myself."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?:
"I guess that would have to be my Courage." She shakes out her head and then cracks her neck as she tilts her head side to side. "My Courage gives me the guts to go out and do what I must to make things happen."

"Well of course~" She chimes lightly. "If you don't try, even when you do have good luck, you won't get anywhere fast. When you take the initiative luck is sure to give you a bit of a hand."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:48 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Zosime
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "I don't think luck is the most useful. Simply because of its unpredictability. There's no guarantee it will help you when you really need it." Zosime shakes her head. "Its more of like an occasional bonus."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: "Well that's easy. Luck and Intelligence go most well together. What use is luck if you don't have the brains to use what luck has given you?"

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: Zosime tilts her head to ponder this carefully. "Well now I guess that depends on how you define luck. Is luck the chance of something incredible happening that benefits you in some way that otherwise couldn't have happened? Or is luck something mysterious that helps you just for the hell of it? How can you really 'make' luck? No I don't think you can, simply because you have no control over the event that gives you that 'luck.' "

magnadearel

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:29 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Zutnic
Link to Teepee: [HERE]

"Well, I would say it has a useful part... but I wouldn't go as far as to say it was the most useful." Zutnic paused as he thought further into this question. "Than again, if you're an unlucky soul you might end up dead before you know it!"

Zutnic snickered. "You mean charm isn't in the list?" He laughed as he nodded. "Seeing as I'm not as fast as my brother, strength to fight off my enemies and courage to face them. A little luck that they are not more courageous and stronger than I has never failed."

"... hmn... No, no I don't believe that one can make their own luck. Oh, unless they have a field to plant said luck! har har har!" Zutnic laughed and stomped his hoof. " I do believe that everything happens for a reason however."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:24 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Cloud Dance
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Mmm no, not really... I mean when it goes right, it's great but... Bad luck is luck too. And Bad luck is NOT useful. So no, it's not the most useful."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: "Ooooo intelligence! So you know what to do when things happen, good or bad! Intelligence helps you make the most out of what luck deals you!"

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: "Technically, no? Cause I mean it's not really... LUCK... if your actions cause it... Luck is what happens outside of your control, really... If it's in your control, it's something else..."

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: DemonWingedPoetGirl
Participating Soquili: Blake
Link to Teepee:The TeePee

Blake Leans casually against a tree "Now i'am a firm believer that luck is real so i would have to say that yes it is one of the most important stats. But then like faith if you dont believe in it then it wont matter much one way or the other. if that makes any sense."
"Well . ." gives her mane a toss "i think it depends mostly on you personality and what you have the most of. My counterpart Thesh-Ah makes the most use of her strength and luck to battle those who oppose her. While i on the other hand make more use of my Intelligence and luck to avoid such situations. kind of a different strokes for different folks situation."
"in a way yes and in a way no. you can make your own luck but at the same time i also believe that some people are just born without it."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:15 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Divena
Participating Soquili: Blossom

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Oh, it most definitely is," Blossom chirped. "Because even if you're not brave or if you're slow or dumb, if you're lucky, things will always go your way! Or... maybe not!" whee

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: "Courage. Most definitely courage."

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: "I think you do and you don't. Sometimes luck just happens, but sometimes you can help it along by doing something really ambitious or impulsive. And sometimes nothing you do will change things and that's when it really doesn't matter."

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Xochiquetzal

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Looking annoyed she shrugged a bit and snerked, 'Sure. Depends on whether or not Im lucky to deal with idiots or have a good day.'

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: 'That was sarcasm... I dont believe in luck, so... none of the above,' she snorted.

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: 'Ugh... dont you listen? I d-o-n-t believe in such silliness'.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:35 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Haisyn Fierra (& Uta)
Participating Soquili: Xaivary
Link to Teepee: I keep it in my pocket! (well... not really)

"Most useful... could be? The thing about luck is that it's all up to chance. Could be useful... could be a pain in the rear." Tilting her head to square her goggled gaze on the one queerying her, Xaivary grinned faintly. "Though that's what makes life interesting."

"Combine with luck, out of that list? Hm." She lifted her single white hoof and swung it, pendulum like, while she thought it over. "Intelligence somewhat, I guess, because you have to both recognize a lucky break and figure out what to do with it. I'd think mostly courage though. It takes a lot of courage to take a risk and see where luck is going to take you in the first place."

She let her hoof flop back down heavily at that question, no force behind it, just a simple relaxing of her leg all at once. "Make luck? I'm not sure what you mean by that. It's not like you can stop lightning from striking a tree right in front of you if it feels like it, or whatever. Though I guess people who expect to have bad luck usually seem to have more of it? I think that's more finding bad thing because you're looking for it, though. I don't know if I can say that you can "make your luck"... more like you can decide what you're going to take away from the experience when luck does something for, or to, you." She shook herself and tilted her head again. "Oh, that's it? Hm. Nice chatting with you."

Haisyn Fierra

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:25 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Beejoux
Participating Soquili: Dmitrria

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: It very well could be, but unfortunately luck is unpredictable and flighty. You never know when you'll have it, and thus cannot depend on it. Though I would say I'm pretty lucky.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: With luck? Well I guess maybe speed? If you're fast and lucky, you can get out of nearly any situation. Well.. Anything physical.

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: I believe there are certain circumstances where you can improve your luck, though true luck isn't something you can pull out of thin air. If you're improving anything, I would have to say it's your odds, not your luck.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:32 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mikaiela
Participating Soquili: Tsiyu
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: No. While it can be helpful, I'd rather rely on my wits or strength t' get out o' situations. They are always there, while luck may not be.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: Intelligence. Because dumb luck isn't as good as smart luck.

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: You don't make luck. Luck 'appens t' you.

Mikaiela

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ishtanballa
Participating Soquili: Danari

"I don't think so, it's not something that you can really rely on," Danari shifts before continuing "But it does come in handy when it decides to strike."

"Courage, maybe... when you wander into somewhere you shouldn't be, if you're lucky, you'll come back unharmed."

"No, because when you make it, it's not really luck. Luck is something that can't be controlled, it strikes at random times."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:55 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Felmino
Participating Soquili: Embri
Link to Teepee: Voila

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: The alicorn tilts her head at you with a silly expression. "Really now, luck can't be qualified as useful or useless. It simply is, like sunshine or wind. You can't control luck or make it do your bidding.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: Luck is a fickle thing, but I'd say Intelligence would be the best combination. Recognizing fortuitous situations can effectively increase your luck, since wasted opportunity isn't very lucky, now is it?

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: The mare arches an eyebrow, tossing the unruly strands of mane out of her face. "Luck by definition cannot be made - if you have a hand in it, that's an advantage or skill or plan, not luck. So no, I don't believe you can make luck; it's just something random and favourable which happens and is out of your control."

Felmino

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:56 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: sbuggy166
Participating Soquili: Rishy
Link to Teepee: xxx

Is luck the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Luck? um being a black cat i dont think that luck has much to do with anything, hehe, black cat just crossed your path >D

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Luck?: since luck is unimportant, you had better have great strength, id hate to see someone taken down just cause they thought they were lucky...it only lasts for so long.

Do you believe that you make your own luck? Why or why not?: i dont need luck, so i guess you say i make my own...or lack of it. i laugh at all those sorry souls who are superstitious and what nots. some day people will see that the only thing you can rely on is yourself.
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games