Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:49 am
[[Oh, I thought you were some where near us...well, you are now. xp ]]

"Come sit with us! I don't think they'd mind to much. I'm taking History of Magic and I'm going to sign up for Defense Against the Dark Arts." 3nodding Kitty directed her next question at Lyra, Sarah, and Princess as well as Abbey, "What classes are you thinking of taking?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:11 pm
"I'm going to take DADA II and History of Magic. I might take Muggle Studies if I have time, but right now it doesn't look likely. I've still got another 4 years (terms) after this one to take all the classes I want, though."  

Lyra Elizabeth

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:54 pm
Kala comes back from her daydream and decides to interject her own into the conversation "I might have signed up for too many classes, but I will make time! I have History of Magic, Herbology, Potions, Muggle Studies, and D.A.D.A.... that's more then I have in Muggle school. But I guess that will keep me busy, and on top of my magicial knowledge.. there is so much to learn!" Kala's trunk is nearly filled to the brim with schoolbooks. For a Slytherin, she's a bit of a nerd. But perhaps the sort of nerd that wants to take over the world via Pinky & the Brain. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:03 pm
Lyra Elizabeth
[[Are you on US east coast time, Tabby?]]

[idk i live in Georgia sooooo i've never been ble to figure all that stuff out!]

Tabby507

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:27 pm
(( what time is it now for you? EST is about 9:26 now))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:27 pm

"Second year. Yea!" Jules waves to her parent then goes to find friends. She finds Juni and say welcome to Ashley. "Hey, how was your summer? Your going to love hogwart!"

Jules4life_5

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:01 pm
"Wow, that's a lot of classes, Kala. Don't forget you have quite a while to take all the classes you want to take."

Tabby507
Lyra Elizabeth
[[Are you on US east coast time, Tabby?]]

[idk i live in Georgia sooooo i've never been ble to figure all that stuff out!]

[[Georgia is US east coast time. It's 2:00 pm Wednesday here.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:01 pm
[[I'm posting with the computer in my school! XP Was missing all of you, so wanted to visit earlier...]]

"Hello!!!!" Fearless was getting back her energy after eating the rest of her chocolate frogs. Many people were entering the compartment, making it crowded again. "HELLO! I'm taking DADA II, History of Magic and also Potions. I wonder why there isn't any Charms lesson?" She answered even though nobody asked her. She was living in her own little bubble, thinking about someone.

[[Edit: it's Wednesday, 10.02am here.]]

MikeDrawl

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:03 pm
bluerain202
Kala comes back from her daydream and decides to interject her own into the conversation "I might have signed up for too many classes, but I will make time! I have History of Magic, Herbology, Potions, Muggle Studies, and D.A.D.A.... that's more then I have in Muggle school. But I guess that will keep me busy, and on top of my magicial knowledge.. there is so much to learn!" Kala's trunk is nearly filled to the brim with schoolbooks. For a Slytherin, she's a bit of a nerd. But perhaps the sort of nerd that wants to take over the world via Pinky & the Brain. rofl

Kitty giggled insanely at Kala's Pinky and the Brain comment, then calmed down abit, "That does sound like a lot of classes, I hope you manage it all." xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 pm
"Yeah, I hope I'll do well in all of them. I know I have time.. but I am very impatient, and all of these seem like so much fun!" Kala says looking alittle worried. "At least I like these classes... And I'm sure they won't be as much work as Muggle ones. I think they'll help me keep active in the guild, too." Kala tries to speak reassuring words to herself. Sekhmet meows in a comforting way and her owner pats her on the head.  

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:12 pm
"I think the Transfiguration class is kind of like a mix between Transfiguration and Charms." [[But you're teaching that class, so I don't think you can really take it too. Don't get in trouble for using the computer at school if you're not supposed to use it for game-type -things. At my old school we were only supposed to use the computers for research.]]

[[Is Pinky and the Brain a TV show?]]

"I'm a nerd too. Almost, I guess. I'm very bookish and reads a lot!" Fearless said. "Don't worry!" Fearless sat down at one of the available spaces. "Does anybody have any goodies to share? I'm hungry."

[[I'm going soon. Will check back later, when most people are offline. Sad. Break is going to end soon. See ya!]]

MikeDrawl

SarahSilverby

Sarah smiled at Fearless. "It's not that. He LOVES catnip. Watch out. He'll get a crush on you too."

Link continued to play with Fearless, then got distracted by Lyra. He looked between the two of them trying to decide. Sarah laughed. "Oh look. Now he's not sure what to do."

((Sorry it's so late. I had some reading. o.o You guys were busy. XD))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:15 pm
"The bag of lemon drops I had is somewhere around here. I don't think they've all been eaten yet." Lyra searches the crowded compartment for the candies.  

Lyra Elizabeth

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:15 pm
"Opps!" Fearless petted Link. "Sarah, you have a cute pet!"

[[The bell rings... I've got to go. Or I'll be late for my next class. See you. And using the computer doesn't get me into trouble. I'm renting it! ^^]]

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games