Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kylie the Cumbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:53 pm
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
jacqueline_1395
patd rox they are the best band ever. i love camisado!!!!! my little sis thinks it says kamikazido but... patd flaming rox rofl burning_eyes dramallama

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Please try to type in a somewhat literate fashion.

Please and Thank You!
<3

she jsut mdae a fwe tyops.
I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.
xDD
note: "she" is one of my typos. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:37 am
my names evil angel and im 18  

evilchild16

5,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:24 pm
Kyli3Fosho
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
jacqueline_1395
patd rox they are the best band ever. i love camisado!!!!! my little sis thinks it says kamikazido but... patd flaming rox rofl burning_eyes dramallama

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Please try to type in a somewhat literate fashion.

Please and Thank You!
<3

she jsut mdae a fwe tyops.
I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.
xDD
note: "she" is one of my typos. rolleyes

Okay guys. gonk As a guild owner, I can handle it myself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:25 pm
evilchild16
my names evil angel and im 18

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

TheDirtWhispered

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:50 pm
My name's xxFebruaryxx,
you can call me February if you want. Or Feb. I don't really care...
I'm thirteen turnin fourteen in a couple monthes. My favourite song by Panic at the Disco is Camisado because I feel like I can relate to it...My hobbies are martial arts, drawing, writing and listening to music ( the last goes without saying.) My favourite animal is a wolf because of their pack loyalty...My favourite domesticated animal is 'man's best friend' the dog. My favourite colour is blue mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:47 pm
xxFebruaryxx
My name's xxFebruaryxx,
you can call me February if you want. Or Feb. I don't really care...
I'm thirteen turnin fourteen in a couple monthes. My favourite song by Panic at the Disco is Camisado because I feel like I can relate to it...My hobbies are martial arts, drawing, writing and listening to music ( the last goes without saying.) My favourite animal is a wolf because of their pack loyalty...My favourite domesticated animal is 'man's best friend' the dog. My favourite colour is blue mrgreen

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Lorennland

Sparkling Trash

20,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:04 pm
hai im new to the guild~
my name is loren im 15
ive liked panic at the disco since like 7th grade when i heard there demo for time to dance(which was called boys will be boys in the good ole days)
since then i have loved every song made and especially loved brendon~
ive been to their concert-even had front row for their last one for the rockband tour, i got to grab brendon heart -i have some great pics and great memories thanks to panic so i thought i should join this guild~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:13 pm

And My Daddy Said
User Image
"Stay Away From Juliet"

OHAYYOO!
And Welcome to The Panic At The Disco Guild!
You fersure will have an amazing time here
blaugh

User Image

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:12 pm
Lost ln Wonderland
hai im new to the guild~
my name is loren im 15
ive liked panic at the disco since like 7th grade when i heard there demo for time to dance(which was called boys will be boys in the good ole days)
since then i have loved every song made and especially loved brendon~
ive been to their concert-even had front row for their last one for the rockband tour, i got to grab brendon heart -i have some great pics and great memories thanks to panic so i thought i should join this guild~

You've touched -the- Brendon Urie? gonk heart
Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:10 pm
Greetings everybody, I'm Pumpkin Smiles. I forgot to post here right away, so I guess I'll do it now! mrgreen I love Panic At The Disco, I think they are absolutely genius and brilliant. They're my all-time favorite band! And...I can't think of anything else to say. Except I'm proud to be part of this guild! 3nodding  

Pumpkin Smiles

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:37 pm
Pumpkin Smiles
Greetings everybody, I'm Pumpkin Smiles. I forgot to post here right away, so I guess I'll do it now! mrgreen I love Panic At The Disco, I think they are absolutely genius and brilliant. They're my all-time favorite band! And...I can't think of anything else to say. Except I'm proud to be part of this guild! 3nodding

Anddd I'm proud to have you here! Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:57 pm
When all goes wrong

Hey! Well I am, iRediscover. My Real name is Nicole-Marie. I'm Canadian. My friends call me, Red, Nikki, Nekkoo, or Marie. Call me what you want, as long as it fits my username and/or my real name. I'm a pretty happy person if you get to know me. I LOVE Panic! i have been a fan for some time now. My other favorite bands include, Rise Against, FOB, Stereo Skyline, Just Surrender,Asteria, Atreyu, and Escape the Fate. There are so many more but that's all I'll put. My age is non of your concern, Music is my life. I can be funny when i want to. I love the outdoors. My favorite colors are Purple and Yellow.
See you's in the guild.

Hold your head up high and Smile!

l Captivate l

Invisible Sex Symbol

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:55 am
iRediscover
When all goes wrong

Hey! Well I am, iRediscover. My Real name is Nicole-Marie. I'm Canadian. My friends call me, Red, Nikki, Nekkoo, or Marie. Call me what you want, as long as it fits my username and/or my real name. I'm a pretty happy person if you get to know me. I LOVE Panic! i have been a fan for some time now. My other favorite bands include, Rise Against, FOB, Stereo Skyline, Just Surrender,Asteria, Atreyu, and Escape the Fate. There are so many more but that's all I'll put. My age is non of your concern, Music is my life. I can be funny when i want to. I love the outdoors. My favorite colors are Purple and Yellow.
See you's in the guild.

Hold your head up high and Smile!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:40 pm
hi I'm Trey I'm 14 years old and I've been a P!ATD fan for 3 years.
I've been to only one of their concert, the one in denver.  

ApolloApplecore

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces