Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:23 pm
((This place seems a little dramatically violent since I last came... Sorry it's been so long! I don't even know where Rayne is.. So, she's upstairs.))

Rayne appeared at the top of the steps and seated herself on the railing. "Tally-ho!" she yelped as she slid down, skidding to a stop. "Whew..!" She put her fists on her hips and looked up top the spiral case. "Now that's hard to balance.." She blinked a few times and shrugged, heading outside toward the back, where the pool was frozen over in the wintery scene. "Ooh! Just like.." she stopped in mid-sentence before finishing 'home.' That had been in her past...

She shook her head and stepped on the huge iceblock, a foot at a time and slid around. "Woo!" Rayne smiled as she pushed against the walls. Turning seemed difficult since she'd been far away from home for so long and in trying so, she fell to her knees. "Ouch.. Haha, That was fun..." she sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:44 pm
blueroseayumi143
She smiled slightly and she handed Ronin a cup of hot chocolate. Her hands had bandages on them as she did. "Thanks, Ronin, I can see it is cold." She grinned, and then added, "maybe you should just dress better." She winked and then went back to the counter and then glanced around. "I think I'll talk to Ranye when she comes in, I don't like the cold weather." She said and then took out a batch of chocolate chip cookies from the oven. "Try these cookies for me, I don't know if it came out good."
"Ohh thank you very much Ayumi-chan" Ronin smiled as he took a sip of hot chocolate and took a cokie for himself and ate it. "Mmm...wow, Ayumi-chan! These are great! It's so soft and so warm and moist! Oooohhhhh i lvoe these kinds of cookies!" Ronin could also sense the love and care that Ayumi has put into making these cookies. He couldn't help but give her a hugs as he set the cup of hot cocoa on a table and hugged her tightly. "You're so nice, Ayumi-chan....thank you"  

HaJoeKen

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:08 am
jinxercat2006
Kat smiled, rolled her eyes, and slid over to the driver's seat. She steered the car away from the curb, not going too fast, which was annoying the hell out of Mikey. He was honking and Kat smiled. "Watch out back there, I'm gonna speed up. Otherwise Mikey might find a reason to put a dent in your car."

She pressed down lightly on the pedal, and the car began to gain speeed. "You okay back there?" she asked. "Hmm... could you change my hair again. I'm feeling red today." She smiled. "And then we'd be horriblely tacky by haveing Christmas colored hair."

Glane laughed and pulled a bag out from under the car's seat. He shook it quit liberally and laughed. "Guess and I'll change both of ours!" he said, smiling and dangling the bag just out of her reach from the back seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:02 am
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
She smiled slightly and she handed Ronin a cup of hot chocolate. Her hands had bandages on them as she did. "Thanks, Ronin, I can see it is cold." She grinned, and then added, "maybe you should just dress better." She winked and then went back to the counter and then glanced around. "I think I'll talk to Ranye when she comes in, I don't like the cold weather." She said and then took out a batch of chocolate chip cookies from the oven. "Try these cookies for me, I don't know if it came out good."
"Ohh thank you very much Ayumi-chan" Ronin smiled as he took a sip of hot chocolate and took a cokie for himself and ate it. "Mmm...wow, Ayumi-chan! These are great! It's so soft and so warm and moist! Oooohhhhh i lvoe these kinds of cookies!" Ronin could also sense the love and care that Ayumi has put into making these cookies. He couldn't help but give her a hugs as he set the cup of hot cocoa on a table and hugged her tightly. "You're so nice, Ayumi-chan....thank you"

She blushed and then teased, "Ronin, no offense, but you are kind of cold." She smiled and broke away from his hug,"you should go get dressed." She turned around and placed the cookies in a tray and the carried a mug with hot chocolate. "I think I will leave these on the counter for our customers, I'm sure they'd love it." With that she pushed through the door and then headed towards the counter.  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:26 am
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

She blushed and then teased, "Ronin, no offense, but you are kind of cold." She smiled and broke away from his hug,"you should go get dressed." She turned around and placed the cookies in a tray and the carried a mug with hot chocolate. "I think I will leave these on the counter for our customers, I'm sure they'd love it." With that she pushed through the door and then headed towards the counter.
"Hahaha ok then" Ronin watched her and smiled. His heart was jumping to see that she was happy. He looked aroudn and felt that the place has suddenly become...christmasey. He looked around to see if he could find Rayne.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:58 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143

"Hahaha ok then" Ronin watched her and smiled. His heart was jumping to see that she was happy. He looked aroudn and felt that the place has suddenly become...christmasey. He looked around to see if he could find Rayne.

Ayumi popped back into the kitchen to see if she would find Ronin. She said quite loud so if he was there he would hear, "how about we hang some decorations around the cafe?" She looked around, the place seemed to lack the Christmas Spirit and she was sure that a couple of angels, snowmen and mistletoe would liven the place up a bit as well as some paint.  

blueroseayumi143

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:55 pm
Rayne got up from the new ice-rink and headed for the door to the back of the café. She realized that she wasn't too effected by the temperature change and shrugged, thinking that it wasn't too big of a deal. Indoors it was a little warmer to her, but temperature didn't really effect her skin much. No matter where she was, she was always warm. "Hmm... I smell...!" She sniffed around. "RAMEN FOR EVERYONE!" Rayne yelped loudly through the house and whipped out some of her best mixes for Ronin's favorite ramen. "Merry Christmas, everyone!" She paused for a moment. "Or, Happy Holidays, if you don't celebrate it. Either way, you're all getting a present!" She smiled warmly as smells of ramen erupted through the kitchen and she put her hands to work.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:25 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne got up from the new ice-rink and headed for the door to the back of the café. She realized that she wasn't too effected by the temperature change and shrugged, thinking that it wasn't too big of a deal. Indoors it was a little warmer to her, but temperature didn't really effect her skin much. No matter where she was, she was always warm. "Hmm... I smell...!" She sniffed around. "RAMEN FOR EVERYONE!" Rayne yelped loudly through the house and whipped out some of her best mixes for Ronin's favorite ramen. "Merry Christmas, everyone!" She paused for a moment. "Or, Happy Holidays, if you don't celebrate it. Either way, you're all getting a present!" She smiled warmly as smells of ramen erupted through the kitchen and she put her hands to work.

Ayumi saw Ranye and she luaghed, "I was just thinking it could use some decorations." She paused and handed Ranye the plate of chocolate chip cookie. "Do you have anything we could put up? I was thinking of making some snow men in the yard...?"  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:45 pm
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk

Ayumi saw Ranye and she luaghed, "I was just thinking it could use some decorations." She paused and handed Ranye the plate of chocolate chip cookie. "Do you have anything we could put up? I was thinking of making some snow men in the yard...?"
Upon smelling some ramen being cooked, he hurried down the stairs and yelling "RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN!!!" But coming down the stairs halfway he tripped clumsily and tumbled down the stairs "Yaaaagghh!! Oof! Ugh! Yeowch! Ittai! Gaah! Guuooh!! Dohh!!" He hit the bottom of the stairs and layed there as if he was unconscious. Then he quickly sprung up and dashed to the kitchen with a gleeful smile on his face. He was definitely ready to eat "RAMEN?!?!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:55 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk

Ayumi saw Ranye and she laughed, "I was just thinking it could use some decorations." She paused and handed Ranye the plate of chocolate chip cookie. "Do you have anything we could put up? I was thinking of making some snow men in the yard...?"
Upon smelling some ramen being cooked, he hurried down the stairs and yelling "RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN!!!" But coming down the stairs halfway he tripped clumsily and tumbled down the stairs "Yaaaagghh!! Oof! Ugh! Yeowch! Ittai! Gaah! Guuooh!! Dohh!!" He hit the bottom of the stairs and layed there as if he was unconscious. Then he quickly sprung up and dashed to the kitchen with a gleeful smile on his face. He was definitely ready to eat "RAMEN?!?!?"

She laughed at Ronin, "You really love ramen don't you?" She grinned as she got herself a bowl and slide into a booth and she began eating. "Ronin, you sure you aren't hurt?" She asked concerned as she looked up from her Ramen.  

blueroseayumi143

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:25 pm
((^_^ I hope you liked your gifts! I didn't know if you'd accept anything expensive, so... I kept the gifts a little small.))

Rayne laughed and sang teasingly to Ronin, "Oh, Ronin... Did you want some of this?" She let him sniff it and got out a bowl for him. "Here you go..." She scooped up a massive serving for Ronin into his specially-made 'Ronin' bowl. "I will be out of town for Christmas. Go ahead and decorate--cook, if you want-- and have all the fun without me, okay? I'll be back before you know it!" She smiled warmly at the both of them. "Alright? See you both later!" She hugged Ronin and then faded away like mist again into thin air. "Merry Christmas!" her voice sang out throughout the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:16 pm
Rayne Hawk
((^_^ I hope you liked your gifts! I didn't know if you'd accept anything expensive, so... I kept the gifts a little small.))

Rayne laughed and sang teasingly to Ronin, "Oh, Ronin... Did you want some of this?" She let him sniff it and got out a bowl for him. "Here you go..." She scooped up a massive serving for Ronin into his specially-made 'Ronin' bowl. "I will be out of town for Christmas. Go ahead and decorate--cook, if you want-- and have all the fun without me, okay? I'll be back before you know it!" She smiled warmly at the both of them. "Alright? See you both later!" She hugged Ronin and then faded away like mist again into thin air. "Merry Christmas!" her voice sang out throughout the house.
((awww thankies Rayne-dono!! <3333)

Ronin watched her leave and he frowned. "Awwies...I'm gonna miss you Rayne-dono!! Where are you going? I'm ognna miss you...." he sat there and he looked at the ramen that she cooked for him.He felt like a part of him was missing when Rayne was gone. "I hope she'll be back soon for Christmas..." he sighed and he sat there for a while, staring at the ramen. It seemed as though he was gonna mourn...
"Itadakimasu!!" Ronin yelped cheerfully as he started eating his ramen as if nothing happened.  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:19 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk

Ayumi saw Ranye and she laughed, "I was just thinking it could use some decorations." She paused and handed Ranye the plate of chocolate chip cookie. "Do you have anything we could put up? I was thinking of making some snow men in the yard...?"

She laughed at Ronin, "You really love ramen don't you?" She grinned as she got herself a bowl and slide into a booth and she began eating. "Ronin, you sure you aren't hurt?" She asked concerned as she looked up from her Ramen.
"Who? Me? Hurt?" Ronin looked up at Ayumi with a mouthful of ramen in his mouth. He swallowed it whole and smiled. "When there's food to eat, there's nothing that can hurt Ronin Misaki!!!" Ronin was a funny kid indeed, and very cheerful. He continued scarfing down on his ramen.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:42 pm
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk

"Who? Me? Hurt?" Ronin looked up at Ayumi with a mouthful of ramen in his mouth. He swallowed it whole and smiled. "When there's food to eat, there's nothing that can hurt Ronin Misaki!!!" Ronin was a funny kid indeed, and very cheerful. He continued scarfing down on his ramen.

((Loved the Gifts by the way))

She smiled warmly and finished her bowl of ramen. She dropped her plate into the sink and then she turned to Ronin,"so would you like to help me decorate?" She fished out a box of decorations and lights she had found upstairs. "We'll make this place beautiful so that Ranye -dono could see it when she comes back."  

blueroseayumi143

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:08 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk

((Loved the Gifts by the way))

She smiled warmly and finished her bowl of ramen. She dropped her plate into the sink and then she turned to Ronin,"so would you like to help me decorate?" She fished out a box of decorations and lights she had found upstairs. "We'll make this place beautiful so that Ranye -dono could see it when she comes back."
((yay tha's good ^_^)

Ronin finished his ramen as wel and he smiled cheerfully. "Yeah! Let's decorate the cafe together!! Where shall we start? I like to decorate the christmas tree!!"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff