Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 am
Qyp
Prince Ichi
Qyp
vectoring a pattern for a custom fabric I want to get printed.

Basically I need to have the file at a high enough resolution so the ink prints correctly on the fabric, and appears smooth, not grainy or pixelated.

Oh right right, yes. What kind of pattern?
lolita s**t. xd

vertical stripe and a scallop edge, and a rose motif. aka really ******** girly, but I want at least one over the top skirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 am
Qyp
So if people do not realize...

1. I do not know any transgender people, other then Jayce... so I do not know how to... act around them...

2. I actually like to know which gender they were born... so I do not get confused on which way they are actually going.

3. Anyone who thought I was being offensive... that is up to you... because you know... "TAKING offense"... get it... you take it... hold it... embrace it... It's your choice to see it s an insult, not mine.

wow actually how about a big fat no. not knowing people who are transgender IRL doesnt excuse you from saying potentially hurtful things to someone who is transgender. saying someone who was born a woman, but chooses to identify as a male that they are hiding their breasts in a closet IS NOT OK.

another thing: sex and gender are two separate things. you are born with a sex, but later in life you can identify with whatever gender you feel comfortable with, or no gender at all. a person DOES NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT THEIR SEX IS, especially if you are just some random dude on the internet that has no effect on the person's personal or social life. you do not get an automatic right to someones personal information just because you want to know, and ******** you if you think you are entitled to that information.

and your third bullet point. you're a real character dude, and people who say things like that disgust me. like you are reversing blame on your own deplorable offensive words just because you dont want to admit you ******** up and said something you probably shouldnt have. so instead of apologizing like a person who is full of humility, you reverse blame and say WELP THE OFFENSE IS COMPLETELY UP TO THOSE WHO FEEL OFFENDED AND ITS YOUR FAULT FOR HOLDING THAT OFFENSE. ******** you. actually and literally go ******** yourself. if a person who is transgender is offended by your words, and finds them transphobic, guess what hot shot? they're offensive and you should probably apologize.

so i am going to reask what i asked you before: what the ******** made you think it was a good idea to sit down and type up all this transphobic garbage? and on top of that MAKE EXCUSES FOR YOURSELF?  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 am
Meek and Qyp, can you two take it to PM? :/

And a friend is having me download a game. u.u I feel like such a noob when I first start these things. I usually quit soon after because I don't have all the cool stuff they have.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 am
Prince Ichi
Qyp
Prince Ichi
Qyp
vectoring a pattern for a custom fabric I want to get printed.

Basically I need to have the file at a high enough resolution so the ink prints correctly on the fabric, and appears smooth, not grainy or pixelated.

Oh right right, yes. What kind of pattern?
lolita s**t. xd

vertical stripe and a scallop edge, and a rose motif. aka really ******** girly, but I want at least one over the top skirt.

Ah, sounds pretty :3  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 am
Meromictic

oh yeah, no problem, but i pretty much said all i wanted to.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 am
Meromictic
I am not even going to bother actually.
Meromictic

And a friend is having me download a game. u.u I feel like such a noob when I first start these things. I usually quit soon after because I don't have all the cool stuff they have.

What game?  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:32 am
Qyp
Meromictic

please do actually, because i would love to hear what transphobic thing you have to say next. ill be pming you shortly  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:33 am
Qyp
Meromictic
Meromictic

What game?

Eden Eternal  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:35 am
Meromictic
Qyp
Meromictic
Meromictic

What game?

Eden Eternal

an online alpaca training simulator i see  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:39 am
meekstape
Meromictic
Qyp
Meromictic
Meromictic

What game?

Eden Eternal

an online alpaca training simulator i see

lmao my friend is like "I love my alpaca though" xd  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:47 am
Meromictic
Qyp
Meromictic
Meromictic

What game?

Eden Eternal

Arg... even the evil things look cute... kinda  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 am
I HAVEN'T DRAWN ANYTHING IN SO LONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  

DrunkenStyle

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 am
DrunkenStyle

Draw SOPA NOPA face.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:03 am
DrunkenStyle
draw me like one of your french girls

but my mind is lifted out of my body

with balloons

on a ski lift  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

DrunkenStyle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:04 am
Prince Ichi
DrunkenStyle
draw me like one of your french girls

but my mind is lifted out of my body

with balloons

on a ski lift

hurhurhurhur

any good children's books you recommend?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games