Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For a moment, You removed his glasses to wipe the lenses, more out of habit than anything else. His eyes glowed red of course, since the man wasn't wearing the protective contacts he usually did to fool those such as Haru.

Those red eyes caught the image on the photos, burned them into his mind in a split second thanks to his enhanced vision, and then he put the glasses back on, reaching for the lemon tea.

It took him a moment to open the tea, what with one hand not quite up to the task, but then he took a sip and set it back down on the table, taking his phone and pocketing it along with the samples he'd displayed.

Oddly enough, the young boy in the photo looked a bit like the package, but the yellowed other photo... he could have sworn Aki was in that one, which meant that the two children in front of Aki... well one had to be Akihiko... but the other?

"Passing curiosity, sir... but I was wondering if Koyasu Akihiko had any siblings?" You asked harmlessly. "Oh and as a second thought, I did receive and email on my phone on the way back to Tokyo... seems that neither Izzy Lucky nor Koyasu Akihiko are still in LA. It's safe to assume they're already back in Tokyo. I could have the man's place watched if you'd like. The media is still running with the scandal about him being abusive so right now he's still in the dog house with many fans, so to speak."

He enjoyed filing away any information on that stuck up brat that he could... because Koyasu Akihiko, Narcissus, was one day going to be a thorn in the spider's side if SMASH didn't take over Ohayou sooner rather than later.
Ishihara had been busy on the way home... aside from sleeping... and Naoko.

Naoko...

Dark eyes widened slightly once the glasses were replaced. "I completely forgot in light of everything, sir but... I do have a bit of bad news I'm afraid. Oumori Naoko seemed to suffer one of his... attacks... in the limo on the way back. I took care of it quickly but... from the way Ryuukaze-san spoke, he knows about these attacks. I'm afraid that Oumori-san might've broken his agreement with you, Matsumoto-san. I would see to a confirmation of that myself but... for now it doesn't look like I'll be much of a punishment force. Gomen nasai." he inclined his head in a half bow. "I thought it might be something else that needed to be reported. That boy seems like he just can't stay out of trouble."

Ishihara took another sip of the lemon tea, "In regards to the package though, Matsumoto-san... if I'm able, do you wish me to retrieve it or leave it be for now? At least it's location is known... that does help things greatly. I do have a plan for retrieval... but it hinges on multiple factors. If I accompany Shou-san for a while, and the off chance that Yamada-san isn't present at the time... I think I could manage to get the package out of the building and on the way to you. Take for instance... Shou-san's soon appearance on NHK." You began, fully intending to see if the spider liked the idea or wanted to wait. "The boy will be in the green room. If Yamada-san isn't present and if I'm guarding the boy, we simply have someone crash the green room, knock me out, and snatch the child. That way no suspicion falls on me and instead falls on whoever managed to abduct the boy. Another plan would be a night time abduction... but that would involve hacking into the security system which Yamada-san has placed within Shou-san's... a system that I've found is separate from our own."

Ishihara had multiple ways to snatch the child... all of which would rely on intelligence that he knew personally... due to Haru. A part of him hated using that sort of information... but if he didn't get the boy back into the spider's web... well... his own life might be forfeit sooner rather than later.

You wouldn't hurt Haru by any means... but that didn't mean those under Yamada's protection were safe from the shark.

"I've planned to call that friend of Asato's tonight after Nikki's finished. Until then, it's all just speculation. Aside from looking for Asato, I really do want to go over the packet the man sent me... some of the designs are very nice. Actually, you might be interested in them yourself, Michi-kun. I think they'd fit your style quite nicely." Akihiko said, ushering the physical therapist to the blue-themed room that had a nice fountain in one corner.

After Michi was settled in, the young tiger went to clean up the kitchen and then, of course, Nikki arrived.

To Narcissus, the swarm of wardrobe and carts was nothing new and he took it all in stride.
"Nikki-san, I think you've got your work cut out with me. As far as clothing, I want nothing too revealing. I'm still nursing some discolorations so I'd rather it be elegant yet casual at the same time." he walked over to the chair, sitting down to allow the manicurist to get to work while he talked to the fashion diva who flitted around like a busy bee. "These shows are going to be very personal, Nikki-san. I need something that isn't Narcissus for once." he smirked at the man. "Like I said... your work cut out for you. Michi-kun's here too and he'll need a fitting... then he gets to play model while we pick out something for Ruki too."

Blue eyes glanced to his hands. "What have I done? Well... dishes for one." he teased, though it really was the truth.

Amber eyes rolled and Naoko elbowed Ryu. "You are not cause you're gonna have a huge bruise. What's sexy about that, baka?" he laughed, curling in against the other man just a bit more. "Now... I might believe "I'm... too sexy for my pants..." he teased.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:03 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"That, too." Ryu laughed even harder. "And what do you mean, you "might" believe. You know good and damn well that I'm too sexy for all of my clothes, right down to my little socked feet!" the violinist stuck his feet out and wiggled his toes for emphasis.

The way they were now...it was so much more like the beginning, when they could hang out and just have fun. When everything was just one silly adventure after another. Back when Naoko was the voice of reason, and he...he was just as carefree as he could be, minus a few "accidents" here and there. Things were good. They were good, together.

Now...he was stretched as thin as he could possibly be, constantly worried about what might go wrong next. He had to make sure he was strong and sensible, because he had to look out for Naoko. Hell, he wondered if he weren't about to start cracking up, himself. They'd get to share a room at the looney bin, at least...

But, for now, things were good. For now, they were themselves, they way they had been at first. At least, on the outside...

"Aishiteru..." the vocalist glanced over at Naoko, a suddenly serious look taking over his features. When it came down to the cold, hard facts...that was all Ryuukaze cared about right now. He loved this gorgeous, desperately insane man. For everything he had been when they met, and everything that he could be in the future. Love was endless, unconditional, and the violinist swore he would weather out this storm with his broken angel.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:25 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

For a moment the Spider paused upon the incongruous question that invaded the cigar scented air of the room. It wasn't a harmless question. No that question where it was placed denoted something else. The Shark's eyes were far to sharp for his own. At any other point, Izo might have mistook it for something else, but this time.

Outwardly his body bristled those words drudged up an old memory - A breezy winter night long ago...and a very short phone call. Izo...I don't know if I can take it anymore. Is Katsumi doing well? Has he said his first word yet? I wish I could come and see him but they won't allow it. His older brother and sister are playing piano right now. I wish...Ah I have to go, my husband is calling me for a photo. I...lov....I miss you.

He skipped the question and turned around staring straight at the Shark which had poked at the old wound. "I've seen the news. It's not like I've been taking time off. I don't think that's necessary. He's sure to be in the public eye soon enough. The man can't hide forever from the media." he grumbled as he took another sip of his tea. The sour bite worked wonders on his focus.

Naoko...well that was a name Izo really hadn't wanted to hear over the holidays. Every time that idiot opened his mouth....."What has he done this time?" he asked then got his answer. Izo rolled his eyes, His first thought... Have him killed. But then again with Hayato Jun dying all of a sudden people could get a wee bit superstitious if another star just up and died. And of course with Shou's return to Japan, Naoko was still a part of the star's band. The foul language that filled his head couldn't be spoken even in the company of the Shark.

"Naoko is living on borrowed time. He doesn't have a brain in his head but with Hayato-kun's death the timing would be off to remove him. As broken as he is, we just need to make sure that his words are completely discreditable. If no one will believe him, it won't matter what he says. He's got talent but he's as dumb as they come. Bringing him to the pit again, won't make him wise up. However, Ryuukaze is a goof ball even if a genius on stage and too love struck with Naoko to be worth much if the kid is dead. Right now, the only reason Naoko isn't a permanent member of the Pit is that connection. Once things cool off I'll probably change my mind." answered Izo. No he wasn't happy with the keyboardist and if a bus hit the man well he would probably celebrate. "If you have better ideas you're welcome to explore them on your own time."

But the last comments about the package, had the Shark not been listening to him at all?! In an instant the Spider turn on his 'eight' legs and was in man's face dragging You up by his collar to meet his eyes while the other hand gripped the injured arm like a vice. In the background You could hear the clicks of hammers drawn back from unknown angles. "Let's look at things from a different angle Mr. VP Marketing and Promotions. Since you aren't able to extrapolate things out beyond the glasses upon your nose. Until things are under control and these assassins are put down, you are to keep that boy from DISAPPEARING again! Do I make myself 100% clear?" The hot cigar tainted breath moistened Ishihara's skin as the anger of Izo blazed like a furnace.

"You won't abduct him until I say so...and you will make sure he doesn't get Lost." The spider hissed until he and You's lips were almost upon each other. That hand twisting the injured arm in its grip while the spittle from his mouth sprinkled You's lips as his words blasted the younger man, "Shou has just gotten back from being lost at sea, he just had an assassin try to take out his assistant and suddenly a star friend has died of a heart attack. Tell me what do you think would happen if you piled the lost of that boy on his head right now? I might be a ruthless b*****d but I'm Not and IDIOT! I need that man on stage and brilliant not a complete basket case for the next year!"

"You're trying to save your a** by filling my head with other calamities. Ones you can't even give me solid answers to solve. Gomen Nasai won't cut it, Ishihara You. You've failed to impress me today and that means...."

It was then a knock tapped on the door. And everything paused to silent. Maybe even a pin drop could have been heard until the quiet butler walked in. The older man didn't look at the situation; his eyes remained on the wall, "Sir, I hate to disturb you but you always said to interrupt but I've a delivery from Azriel-sama. The young guard said it was very important and that you should use it immediately."

Izo roughly pushed You on to the couch and strode over to butler, who gave him a very small SD card. "You may leave now." Izo said coldly and the butler scurried out.

Peered down at the card for a moment, he wasn't sure if he wanted to wait on this to enjoy after the bloodshed or before...But then he thought, What the hell. and walked over to his tablet to plug the small card in. Soon the room filled with a very erotic conversation and in minutes the evil spider's dark laughter filled the heated room. Now that was...'his' boy.

"At least someone understand how to follow orders and listen....good job...Katsu-kun. Good job." He was just a little proud of this moment in ways he couldn't express to anyone else in the room. The boy deserved a treat for bringing a bit of joy to his day.

Setting down the tablet, his mirth filled eyes started to harden as they walked up You's form, "I think I want to celebrate...Mmmm....And that means I'm in too good of a mood to dirty my hands tonight. Get to work. All this crap you gave me....find solutions. Don't let Ko-kun out of your sight. If Shou falls to pieces and can't sing anymore then the blame falls on YOU. If Naoko is becoming a loose lipped liability then find a way to plug it that doesn't screw up Ryuukaze's ability to do his job....sing. Prove to me you're capable Ishihara You... Now get out of my sight before those passionate cries of need on that SD aren't enough to save your soul. "

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:55 pm
"Dishes!" Nikki had a flash of an apron in his happy head as he heard that word. Then he sighed knowing he'd never get to see such a lovely sight. "Mm...Yes, Yes, I can see that you're going to need a complete Do-Over. I knew that the images on TV revealed a thinner you and I knew there might be...issues. I brought over as much product as I could to make you look...marvelous."

"So something well tailored but not too sexy. Mm...alright why don't I show you some outfits that I've been working on. You can tell me if any of these are going towards the right range. He pulled out a wardrobe and laid out a few items then put some back...then pulled out a few others before showing these particular ones.

http://bit.ly/LIXchk
http://bit.ly/LIXipm
http://bit.ly/MQY56N
http://bit.ly/PS6ISL
http://bit.ly/iD9o6l

"All of these have a different type of appeal but if you're not looking for Narcissus then you'll have to give me a little direction. What says you this time, Narcissus-san?" Nikki asked with a teasing smile as he let the man look over the clothes from the chair.

"If none of these work, then I can show you other things as well. Or dress you up in a few just so you can...see how they'd...look on you." Nikki would happily play dress up with Narcissus. The man was too delicious to look at...in and out of his clothes. His playful thoughts mused through his head as he watched the man and the manicurist.

"Mmm...I've never fit Michi-kun before. That should be fun." he admitted with a wink knowing that the therapist was a hottie as well.

However, he pondered over Ishi-san's clothes. "I'm really not sure what to dress Ishi-san in. His style...well...did he pick those clothes in LA? Reminds me of when he worked at Indie. Ah...those were the days. I'm just not sure what to dress him in if he's not here."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User ImageCold. So incredibly cold.

Never before had he felt such cold, such a terrible, terrible freezing pain. Hours passed, and the cold only seemed to grow colder. He wanted to cry out, but could not. He wanted to move, but could not. He wanted to open his eyes...but he could not.

Was this hell? Had his misdeeds driven him to this in the next world? An eternal torment, cold and alone?

Well, he couldn't say he didn't deserve it. He most certainly did. After what he did to Naoko...the poor innocent who had only wanted to love and be loved. After having torn down man after man, life after life, all for his own gain, or simply for some sick, sadistic pleasure. After killing his own brother, even though the b*****d deserved it.

His sins...they ran deep.

So...if this was hell, it was a fitting punishment. All of the things he feared most in life...being left cold and alone, in the dark, in endless pain.
What he perceived as days were probably just minutes. This would be his eternity. He would never have a chance to redeem himself. Never be able to make his fans smile. Never be able to sing passionately again. Never be able to have friends and loved ones like he had hoped for. Never be able to save Shou from...
From...
Save Shou....

No...save himself...

Save the wolf, save the peacock. Save the peacock, save their kitten. Save the kitten, save the dragon. Save them all...save the boy.

But...it wasn't to be. He...was dead. He was gone. He'd abandoned himself, and therefore abandoned all those that needed him.

Did they need him?

No...he was a burden. He couldn't even keep himself straight.

But...he could have been needed.

Save the wolf...

Save the wolf...save the peacock.

Save the wolf...

Save...himself...

Dark eyes flew open, and Jun gasped for air. The pain...it was excruciating...and he couldn't stop himself from crying out, writhing in pain.
As he rolled to the side, his nude body fell, crashing from the cold metal gurney down onto the frozen floor. He was in a refrigerator, of sorts.

A refrigerator that was, apparently, full of dead bodies.

Was he dead? Had he been dead? No...no way...but...the hospital...and Shou...he remembered...then...it hurt...and he heard Naoko...and Ryuukaze...but what had they said? Why? When? How long had he been here? Why?!

Slowly, he pushed himself into a corner of the room, curling up and shivering, completely confused and uncertain of anything. He was still in so much pain. His chest...his stomach...he felt ill, but he couldn't vomit.

How was he going to get out of here? It was all he could do to move into the corner, let alone stand up right now. He had to let someone know...had to get out of here and go back....

Go back? To...Shou? Back to the life he had been living for so long. To the web he knew he could never escape again?

Oh, but if only he were dead...

Pulling himself up against the wall, the wolf staggered forward for a few steps, then collapsed against another gurney with the body of another Japanese man who had been far too young to die. From the tag on the table, it was a suicide. Poisoning.

What a shame... he thought, staring down at the man. It could have been him lying there...young, fit, with long black hair. Why would he have done something so tragic? Perhaps the poor man had had a life more horrific than the one he had led...

But...wait...

Glancing over at the gurney he had fallen from, he staggered for a second, gasping for breath, pushing through the pain and numbness he felt over his entire body. It had his name...time and date of death...

With a sudden sense of purpose, the wolf turned and grabbed the body of the dead man, lifting him with all of his might and transferring him from the one gurney onto the other. They looked similar enough...they had pretty much the same time of death...though, obviously, he wasn't dead! No matter, though.This was his chance! This was a great gift! A gift from the gods!

Turning around, he was just about to drag himself up on the gurney when he thought...then looked around and spotted a clipboard with a pen on it hanging from a wall...

Grabbing the pen, he copied the handwriting on the tag on "his" slab and wrote, "to be sent for cremation immediately" in a little area that was labeled for funeral arrangements.

There...done, and done.

Climbing onto the slab of Mr. John Doe, he sat down and began to yell frantically until someone working in the morgue came in and, despite being completely startled almost to the point of being overwhelmed, rescued him.

Giving the name Mounou Fuuma, he explained that the poison he ingested had been accidental. He didn't have a clue what had happened, or how he was sitting here, alive. The doctor he spoke to said it was a miracle, that he shouldn't be alive, and that he wanted to keep him for observation, but he declined. He also explained that he didn't want a word of this getting out to anyone, ever, and if it did, he would bring a huge lawsuit down on the doctor, the staff, and the entire hospital, and that was if he felt generous. While he didn't go into detail, he made it sound like the Yakuza were somehow involved, in so many words, and that he was a very important person. To have word of this get out could very well cost him his life, for real, this time. The doctor seemed shaken, but swore on the deal and proceeded to confirm with all staff involved that this "never happened". After a brief check of vitals and having "his" clothes returned to him, one Mounou Fuuma left the hospital, despite doctor's advice against it.

According to the clock, it had now been eight hours after his "time of death".

In the morgue, "Nagasaki Jun's" body had been loaded up and sent to the local crematorium, where it was currently in the process of being turned into a convenient pile of ashes to be kept safely in a decorative urn.

Stopping in the gift shop, "Fuuma" fished around in his pocket until he came up with "his" wallet and purchased a "grooming kit", complete with a small pair of scissors. No wonder they hadn't been able to figure out who this guy had been...looking in his wallet, there was no ID, no checks, no cards...just some cash...talk about convenient.

In the bathroom, he took a long, hard look in the mirror, then cut the entirety of his mane off in one fell swoop, tying it up tightly in the small plastic bag his purchase had come in and then flushing it down the toilet, then flushing a few more times to make sure it hadn't gotten stuck in the pipes.

Once that was all said and done, he got the hell out of dodge. It was time to disappear.

Step one...save the wolf.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Mentally, Ishihara took notes of what Izo wanted done and what he wanted left alone for the time being...
Naoko was a liability but he was important enough to Ryuukaze that he just had to keep quiet and the blond would probably live for a while.
Narcissus was to be left to the media hounds, which meant that for the time being, all You had to concentrate on were the people in SMASH... and whoever was trying to kill those people.

He had been about to open his mouth to agree in terms of Naoko, when suddenly he felt the collar of his shirt tighten and an iron grip wedge itself onto the shark's gunshot arm.
For half a second, Ishihara almost screamed... but instead the man bit his lip and weathered the ever tightening grip, body cringing at the pressure.

You hadn't meant right now. It had been nothing more than an example of what could be done when the time was right. But correcting the spider now would've been a deadly mistake and so, instead, Ishihara memorized every word his boss was telling him.

The shark felt his arm twisted again, his breath cutting short as pain ripped through his body. He could hear a cocked gun in the distance, and for a moment... You thought this was it. He thought...

Ishihara felt his body drop slightly onto the couch, his good hand going immediately to the bullet wound in his arm, gently trying to massage some of the agony from the limb. He didn't look at Izo, knowing that right now his boss's attention was on the delivery and not himself. If he'd had a weapon, it would've been the perfect time to strike...

Especially since his ears picked up exactly where at least two of the hidden gunman were in the room.
There had been more than two hammers cocked... but You was certain if it'd been his life on the line... he'd have taken Izo down with him with his last breath.

But such thoughts...

You shook his head, pushing those ideas away. He'd pledged loyalty... and as long as Haru wasn't harmed in his line of work... he'd do whatever dirty job Izo could think up.

Then... the sounds on the SD card filtered up to You's ears. Any normal man would've blushed, but Ishihara, instead, smirked ever so slightly.
Katsu was doing well.
Very well to have the elephant of Ohayou making such sounds in bed...

Taking his cue from Izo, You carefully picked up his crutch and got to his feet. "Ko-kun will be under constant surveillance, sir. I realize that Yamada-san uses his own security force... but I will assign a SMASH detail to that force as well, just to be on the safe side. Naoko-san will be left alone unless the situation intensifies... in which case, I assure you, Ryuukaze-san will keep singing and playing to the utmost of his ability. I will also suggest that Ko-kun not be left in Naoko-san's care solely... his actions in the limo after Hayato-san's passing show that he's not to be trusted with a child at this time. Narcissus-san will be left to the media hounds for now. I'll have the fingerprints and hair samples analyzed, as well as the tracks and shoe sizes matched with the victims. I will also order the autopsy and toxicology screening of Hayato-san's corpse and have the results faxed directly to me. I... know this part was not asked of me but... I personally would like to congratulate Shinichirou-san on his progress thus far. I had actually planned to inspect his work after my vacation... so I'll stop by his place after I drop by the lab. I'd rather take the samples myself than have one of the men do it... I'll even request one of the drivers. Taking a taxi may be too dangerous at this point in time." his hand clenched tightly around the crutch as Ishihara bowed as low as he could without toppling to the ground.

"Forgive me, Matsumoto-san. I'll allow my future work to speak for itself." he finished before quickly leaving the room once excused.

Out in the hall, Ishihara didn't even bat an eyelash. He called up one of the drivers to meet him downstairs, which took about ten minutes. Once in the car, the driver was asked to specifically head for the lab... which coincidentally, was in the depths of the pit itself. On route, You pulled out a small device from his pocket and carefully inserted it into his phone.

It would block any signals whatsoever aside from the number he input.
That number... was Haru's cell.
Luckily for him, anyone trying to trace his call, read his texts, or anything of the sort would be hit with a most nasty virus.
Unless they called in from that particular number...

As the driver took him to the pit, You sent a quick text to Haru.

Come home tonight. I need you. Onegai.

He wasn't about to go into detail... because being in a company vehicle made him rather wary to begin with.
But the truth was... he couldn't go into detail... because if he did, he might've lost the composure to finish with his assigned tasks for that day.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:22 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo allowed You to leave....He had listened to the hitman's laundry list and both of them knew that the outcome wouldn't be pleasant if You failed or gained anymore ire from the spider.

After You had left, Izo reclined on the couch, picked up his phone and sent a text to Azriel. I enjoyed your latest hit. We should celebrate in the near future. Keep up the good work. I'm very impressed so far.

He listened to the SD a few more times enjoying it like his newest favorite tune....Sweet sweet music to his ears. Lighting a cigar, for a few moments, he was a very satisfied spider indeed.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 pm
(((OOC: For the images... I like the clothes in the 1st and 4th and the hair in the 4th for the shows themselves. Use the clothes in the 3rd for the interview... keep 4th hairstyle.

FYI note... WTF IS WITH THE LAST PIC?! Magnum much? s**t...)))

With the hand that the manicurist wasn't working on, Akihiko pointed out the outfits that he like. "Those two there would be perfect for my set. I've got time to change between halves of the show so two will work best. And... mmm... that suit there. That will be perfect for the interview tomorrow."

Smirking, the musician shook his head. "Nikki-san Nikki-san Nikki-san... dressing Akihiko, and not Narcissus, should be far simpler." he teased, wagging a finger at the man. "Now, tell me what you can do about this mess because frankly, whatever extensions you use, I may keep in for a while. Ridiculous doctors... I appreciate, you know, not being dead but I've my looks to consider too. Thankfully I'm used to extensions." he said, placing his other hand down for the manicurist.

"Oh, Ruki should be easy to dress. Give him things like he would've worn back at Indie. That'll be a nice style for him. Something I think he, Shou-san, and Ishi-san worked on to make him steal the spotlight." the young Koyasu laughed softly at remembering how floored he was when he saw Izzy all dressed up like that.

That laugh kept a smirk on his lips. "Michi-kun's taking a nap right now... and don't you dare disturb him, Nikki-san. He's been working very hard today and deserves a break. Besides... I like it when everyone's attention is just on me." he teased.

Naoko couldn't help but laugh. He enjoyed it when Ryu was being an idiot... because it meant he himself could be one too.
It really was tiring, when one thought about it, having to be sexy all the time.
"Oh I know damn well that you're too sexy for all your clothes... but doesn't being too sexy get a little draining?" he asked with a teasing quirk of his lips. "Wouldn't you rather just be NORMAL for a little while... I think normal's pretty hot on you too, you know..."

The sudden seriousness though caught Naoko by surprise and the pianist blushed slightly. "O... Ore mo..." he couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous that sounded. "Aishiteru, Ryu-kun..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Dropping off the fingerprints, images, and hair samples, You was back in the car and calling the hospital up north.
Only to find out that Jun had already been cremated.
Cursing his luck, You sent a text to Izo alerting his boss of the hospital's error... if it really was an error.

Yamada-san had told me that arrangements for the transport of Hayato-san's remains would be made after we returned to Tokyo. Yet the hospital stated on the phone with me that Hayato-san's body had notes to be cremated immediately. There's nothing to autopsy or run toxicology screenings on, sir. I'll confirm with Yamada-san that this was some sort of mistake. The samples have been dropped off at the lab and they should have the results in a few hours.

Pocketing his phone, You just wished the driver could drive faster...

(((OOC: Hey I figure pause You until Az and Hiroki catch up, hahahaha. Cause I'm gonna have You go to Az's place in the next post I do for him (hopefully) thus it needs to be morning for those two.)))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:37 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Lucky for You, Izo didn't pick up his phone right away he was too busy enjoying his new music....

Maybe this was a good thing? Because sending a message like that to the Spider after having You's butt almost nuked off the planet probably wasn't such a smart idea.

Sometimes things were much better handled in small doses spread out over time.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 pm
"Yes, very true...but when have you ever been...mmm...'Akihiko-san' to me, Narcissus-san?" he teased back with a delighted smile wishing that he had seen such a man. "So you like these. Alright. We'll get you pinned in as soon as your done so I can make the proper adjustments."

Nikki put his fingers to his lips in thought as he walked around Narcissus scoping the hair. "We won't over do the length. Just enhance it. Some product...hair paste to give it lift but light and refreshing. Handsome but not over stated...natural I'd say. Alright. You're just going to have to trust me on this because it's easier to do than describe."

"If you say so. I remember a very difficult man to dress back at Indie. But I suppose I can do something like he had in LA. He looked much hotter in LA than I've seen him in years. Mmmph I wouldn't be surprised if Shou-san had a hand in his look. The man is furiously passionate about fashion. Ah...god why can I just get to design one outfit for him. Why can't I ever meet his designer....just a small dream...no a big one." he pined as he pulled out other clothing that he hoped might work for Izzy.

"Oh now now...I do have to measure Michi-kun and dress him up some. You can't keep him from me all day." he pouted but then blushed, "Ah...I could keep my attention on you...for days..."

As soon as the manicurist was done with the fingers and starting on the feet, Nikki slipped up behind Narcissus and pulled up the equipment to drop him back for a hair wash. "Mmm..this is going to take a while, I'll be doing quite a bit of sewing and weaving. So just relax and maybe even take a nap if you can." His fingers massages the scalp while he spoke and scrubbed in the shampoo.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:18 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"You wanna know what's draining? Not being sexy ENOUGH!" the violinist put his hand to his head in a mock-fainting gesture and fell across Naoko's lap.

"Oh no...my sexiness levels...they've bottomed out...can't go on...not...sexy...enough...." he teased, acting like a robot that had run out it's battery.

Reaching one hand up, he pulled the blond's head down to his lips, sharing a gentle kiss with the pianist.

"I just love seeing you smile, you know..." Ryu grinned, his fingers toying with the tips of his lover's blond, choppy locks.

If things could be like this...stay like this for a while...then maybe he could go get Yumi-chan from Chiyou-kun and they could have their little girl back and be a family again, happily ever after...

A man could dream, right?

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:26 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Alright...you don't need advice...well then. Just remember it when you do need advice." Izzy allowed that conversation to slip to the way side knowing that he couldn't teach Chiyou everything. Sometimes the world just had to be experienced first hand.

But he did sigh as Chiyou brought up his recent past. "I understand....I really do. I'd have rather been anywhere else but in Hawaii that night. But I'm alive...you're alive and we've got to move forward." He didn't want to break the boy's heart but he hoped even if he had died the boy would have been able to move on.

"Ok...I expect it to be better than ever. But...don't push aside the idea of the hospital service so quickly. You can use their service to learn how to get tools for the blind, therapy and contact with other blind people to learn good coping skills. This isn't about having someone come in and nanny you but about having someone to train you so you can be functional and as independent as everyone else even without your site. Also, they have an instructor to teach you braile for reading and even help you get a braile laptop. " If anything Izzy wanted to be sure that Chiyou knew how he could benefit rather than how he could be hindered by the people that could support him.

"I will keep in touch. I'll let you make your own decision about the hospital service rather than calling them for you. Ok? Well I have to be going now....or I'll never get out of this lot. I miss you too...brat." he said with a slight smirk then hung up knowing Chiyou would keep him on the phone all day if he didn't.

Afterwards he started his drive across town...to Shou's.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:29 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru was already headed home when he got the text. He hoped that You was alright but after the events of recent days, Haru worried continuously. But hadn't he left You at home? Was he ok?

He sent a short text at a stop light in response. I'm almost home. Just left Shou-sama's house. Are you ok?

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Katsu had no idea when he'd fallen asleep... in fact, he couldn't quite remember anything after sitting on the sofa and...
Had they been watching "Ringu"?
They?
Wait...
Blinking, dark eyes took in the form of Hiroki Asato who, just happened, to be sound asleep beneath him. A blanket was draped over both men, a cup of untouched hot... well now cold cocoa and a cup that had been drank mostly up were sitting on the coffee table. The television was showing some Taiga drama that, at the moment, Azriel just couldn't even begin to focus on.

The day before... he must of exhausted himself. Yawning, for the moment, the bat just liked being where he was. Hiroki was still asleep... and both Nishikawa and Takatori... his bodyguards... were nowhere to be seen for the moment.
Well no, one was probably just around the corner, but for the most part they were alone.

Katsu wondered if Izo got his little gift... and then he noticed a blinking light on his phone.
The text from the spider caused the bat to smile. Matsumoto was happy with his progress!
Perfect!

Getting up, careful not to wake Hiroki, Shinichirou was on the way to the kitchen for some water when he doorbell rang. Immediately he saw Nishikawa out of the corner of his eye and he nodded.

The bodyguard went over to the door, checked who it was, then opened it up. What Katsu saw nearly made him drop his phone.

"Ishihara-san? What the hell happened to you?" Azriel asked, ushering the man into the kitchen so that they wouldn't wake up Hiroki just yet.

Walking as quickly as possible with the crutch, You smirked slightly. "Wounded protecting Shou-san from the same bunch who went after you. Have there been any more incidents, Azriel-san?"

Katsu shook his head, getting some coffee for You and water for himself. "Nothing. Nishikawa-kun and Takatori-kun are keeping things in order."

"Good. I came by because I heard your progress this morning. Very very impressive." the shark spoke, carefully sitting down at the table. "Matsumoto-san is impressed as well, Azriel-san. And... well... I've personally come to thank you for sending him that SD card."

Katsu quirked an eyebrow at the man but didn't say anything as he sat the cup of coffee down before him.

"That card probably saved my life. So I'm indebted to you, Azriel-san. I botched up my job, hence the wounds, though Shou-san and his entourage returned home safe for the most part."

"The most part?" Azriel asked, sipping his water.

Oh the idea that he could call in a favor from the shark tickled the musician pink!

"Hayato-san passed away. A heart attack. It should be on the new soon. His death had nothing to do with the assassins however." Ishihara said, picking up the hot coffee with his good hand and taking a sip.

For a moment... Katsu just took that information in, then he laughed. Flat out laughed. Head tilting to the side just slightly... eyes widening.
Immediately, Ishihara threw up every mental barrier he could... but just barely.

"Awww... but I thought I'd get through with you all bullet-hole-y..." Azriel whispered with a malicious smile. "So... I saved your a**... mmmm... that's nice, Ishihara-san... really nice... I like that... Izo's pissed at you and happy with me! Hahahahaha!" he continued laughing, but the bait didn't work and You said not a word. "Oh come on, have a little fun... the shark got finned by a bigger fishie... I hope the fishie didn't get away."

"No. I killed both after they put two bullet holes in me and hit me with a car." Ishihara spoke calmly.

Dark eyes widened and Katsu started to laugh again. "You're alive after that? Yare yare... seems the fishie wasn't an orca and so the shark got away, ne? But what'll happen when the shark finds the black and white killer? Who'll win? In nature... the shark loses, you know..."

There was a dangerous glint in You's eyes, but he did nothing except reach out to take his cup of coffee again. Even if he'd wanted to strangle the brat in front of him... he couldn't.

Not with one arm... especially not with one arm and one leg. The leverage would never work.

"The bat will confuse the orcas and the dolphins and they'll all swim away right now to let the shark rest." Azriel teased. "I bet the spider almost gutted you on the dock..."

"Matsumoto-san was displeased to say the least. Thus why I'm in your debt, Azriel-san." Ishihara said, keeping his cool.

Licking his lips, Katsu stood from the table... and actually crawled ACROSS the table instead. "Let me see inside, sharky... onegai? We can call it even... just let me see behind... those... gorgeous..." his fingers reached out, snatching the glasses from You's face.

The red eyes that gazed back at Azriel, for the moment, caused the bat to back off a few paces. "Mmmm... you're like me, aren't you? Doctor played with you... Did it hurt?"

Ishihara grabbed the glasses back and wiped them on his shirt. "It probably hurt the guinea pigs, Azriel-san. I'm a finished product. No need for experimentation." he added, putting the glasses on his nose once more.

Frowning, Azriel backed off enough to crouch down on the kitchen table chair instead of sit in it. "You're no fun... You owe me but you won't let me see inside... everyone else lets me see... but not you... not you or Yamada or Takagi..."

"Matsumoto-san?"

Laughing, Katsu smirked. "Iie iie iie... death awaits the man who sees inside Matsumoto... I don't try. I make him happy... you make him happy... then you make him mad... shame, sharky. He'll kill you soon enough... Then here I'll be. Happy as a calm. Sharks don't eat clams, do they?"

Ishihara rolled his eyes. "Coming here was a waste of time. I'd hoped to check on Hiroki Asato but..."

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games