Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:47 pm
*ears twitch when she hears somebody coming up behind her. She turns and sees dame* Hey dame. *giggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 pm
Hello sexy dark faery. xd How are you? lol Ready for a haunted maze. twisted -glances over her outfit- And to freeze your tushy off. lol  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:13 pm
I'm doing good. What about you? *stands up, adjusting her wings* Of course I'm ready. cat_mrgreen And it's not that cold out. cat_xp I just came in a few minutes ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:21 pm
emotion_eyebrow Uh huh. You'll be sproutin' hair here in a moment, ma'am. xd

-opens the door for her and then follows her outside-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:26 pm
*passes by the ladies on his way in to fetch Miro, but is still half asleep and not paying attention to them* emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:28 pm
cat_lol We'll see... and I prefer to call it fur. It sounds better. cat_razz

*leads dame out, pausing for a moment when she sees Tes and the sleepy look on his face* Tes! Wake up! cat_xd  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:35 pm
-peeks back in when she hears Kits say something about Tes- emotion_eyebrow And maybe you should open your eyes when you get dressed. -giggles- Or did you let Ryzan dress you for Halloween today? lol -giggles more and follows in the direction of the crowd- So are any of the staff members I know working in the maze?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:41 pm
Probably, but that doesn't mean you'll recognize them. cat_xd They all designed their own costumes, and some of them are a little over the top. I think they're all having a lot of fun scaring people. cat_3nodding

Oh, look! *points to a small group dressed as zombies, dancing to entertain the people waiting in line* They came up to me one day and asked if they could do that.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:48 pm
surprised -dame's eyes light up- That's brilliant! I wanna dress up as a zombie and dance Thriller too! -dame whines a bit- xd

Oh I can't wait to see the costumes. I just love these kinds of things. I used to be involved in working and running a haunted house in college. It was so much fun. whee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:53 pm
Well, after we go through, I'll take you backstage and you can talk to them about it. cat_3nodding They do shows every half hour, so there's time between to talk to them.

I love doing this, it's so much fun! I think the staff really enjoys it too, and it lets some of the seasonal people work past the summer season. I don't have to hire people for the winter activities now. cat_ninja  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:59 pm
That's really good, Kits. And it's good for business too. 3nodding -patiently waits in line- Do ya'll have a pumpkin patch too?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 pm
No, I didn't think to plant one. Maybe next year.

*stands on her toes to see how long the line is* Yeah.. this is about a 45-minute wait... cat_sweatdrop It gets longer later in the evening.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 pm
I'm fine with that. biggrin

Hey, you know what would be cool for the nights with really long lines? Aside from the cool zombie dancing? If you had a few people coming down the line selling concessions or hot drinks. They could even be in costume if need be. I know the lounge is right there but people don't wanna leave their spot in line, ya know?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:27 pm
Hmmm... that's true, but I don't really have anybody to spare right now to do that. cat_sweatdrop I'd have to take them out of the maze or something, cause the lounge is really busy right now.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:31 pm
A thought for next year. 3nodding Mmmm some of that hot cocoa sounds pretty good right about now. lol xd With some whipped cream and extra chocolate. xd  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games