Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The least you could've done was call us or even just called Hi-chan!" Nakai hissed back, walking off toward the kitchen with the phone so that Chiyou wouldn't hear their conversation. "He's been through hell and you've talked to him what, once? We thought you were still in LA for crying out loud so forgive me if I'm a little short on patience. I haven't exactly been able to go to the studio. The other night Hideki nearly froze to death getting lost in that damn blizzard so I've kind of had my hands full here. I don't want Nezumi as a manager, Hi-chan REALLY doesn't want him as a manager either. Who the hell's making these decisions without informing you, at least in reference to my future! And then all the sudden, barely after the sun's up, I'm getting calls from a man I know only by bad reputation, to come into work with my music and hit the grindstone. I've no problem getting to work, what I've a problem with is being left out of the loop whe it comes to my own career. I've been sitting around here for over a month now so I think you need to look at things from my perspective as well."
Amber eyes focused on the hallway, making sure Chiyou wasn't anywhere in sight as his voice dropped to a mere whisper. "Hideki, right now, needs someone around 24/7. That's why I haven't been working. I'm amazed he managed coffee this morning. I don't think you understand how severe this is, Izzy. His condition isn't just something a person gets over... he's stuck like this and I'll be damned if this Nezumi thinks to make a profit off the fact that Hi-chan can't see."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:33 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo brushed off the comment about how proper Ishihara should be bowing because right now he was more interested in accounting that would come from those lips.

His thick fingers steepled in his lap as he leaned forward to hear the words. Izo didn't interrupt, he just let You talk. His hardened eyes though were watching the man as if analyzing each tidbit that exited that mouth. "The clue are forth coming if any are to be had. The bodies were stowed on the helicopter without my prized star knowing of course. But I have a feeling that there won't be anything of value. We aren't dealing with a run of the mill problem."

Izo glanced Ishihara over just looking at him for the longest time. "You really messed this one up. Even if you protected Shou-san, you're escapade after them seems more like vengeful incompetence than the calculating man we both know you are. I don't like mistakes, Ishihara You. And I certainly don't like having to use 2 to clean up after you. But...out of the choices with Tokyo at the moment, he was the quickest and most experienced to deploy."

At this point, Izo got up and walked over to his bar and poured himself a drink. "2 reported in that the two you axed weren't alone. There was at least one more person in the forest but that one didn't engage so I assume that one was there for surveillance. 2 tracked the man's prints down the mountain side to an area in the brush where a vehicle had been hidden."

"Mmph....Hayato-san." he took a sip of his drink. "Awhile back, the man was a very useful individual and aggressive vocals to match. Hayato-san lost his fire and his hunger. He was like a man that lost his Seme and became a frigging Sub. You'd think he hit a mid life crisis or something." he spat then sipped his bourbon and his eyes a wee bit wet glared over at You. "Never lose that edge. Never let anyone come between you and that power which drives you, Ishihara You."

It was maybe that the Spider did have something akin to regret even if the man's moral were practically none existent, "We've lost another sonorous voice that could stir the dark souls of men." Ah...and that was the crux of it. Izo for all the things he could crush under his fingertips. The budding flower of music was rarely bruised by his own violation.

But then he chuckled as he took a deeper swig of his drink before turning back to the living room. He leaned against the bar and tilted his head becoming more serious, "So....back to the subject at hand. Ryuukaze-kun, Naoko-kun...are alive. Shou-san is alive. You really screwed up. Didn't even catch one of them alive enough to interrogate. I could go down the list but...right now. I really want to know what was going through your head at the time? And I want your evaluation of who or what you think is behind this."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:44 pm
(OOC: going to be on the phone for about an hour with a client. Will do Izzy's post when I'm done. )

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Ok...fair enough. Man...that's a tough question. I know. How the heck did Shou-san manage to get him. And if it is him, how's he keeping Matsumoto-san from figuring it out. Ok maybe it is hard to tell what he looks like since there is a mask and all. Heck Yuuji didn't even recognize him. I guess Shou-san is a master of disguise. But yeah, Azriel-san gives me the creeps, I really thought he was...you for a moment. Yuuji said you went through a gothic horror period. And I just couldn't believe it. But Yuuji thought Azriel looked like you when you were younger." Michi shook his head as he finished the cake.

"I could? I could get some....sleep." His eyes lite up like stars for a moment. "But wait, don't I need to be fitted too? I mean....Nikki-san from what I hear...is a wee bit...um....flaming. Maybe I don't want to be asleep while he's here." Michi said with tilt to his head and a smile on his lips.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:22 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy sat in the car and listened to Nakai's end of the story. He might have been angry but he wasn't rude. By the time Nakai had finished, Izzy was squeezing the small space in between his brow. "He's been through hell, I've been through hell. And to be quite honest I've not had time. It's not that I don't care I certainly do. But as for freezing do death in the blizzard, what the heck was he doing outside in it?"

Really even listening to all of this made Izzy realize that it seemed NO ONE could do anything without him doing it. "I understand you don't want Nezumi-san as a manager and I'll get to the bottom of that. And well you do know that you're not helpless as a star, you could have always asked to speak to the person who made that decision and discussed it with them. I'm sure that Nezumi-san doesn't want to manage Chiyou-kun either. Not after their previous relationship as manager and star."

"As for you being left out of the loop, I know you are quite capable of putting yourself back in the loop. You know how to call the office and you know that you can go up the chain if you think something is not right. If for some reason I was not around, there are other people you can call. There is a wealth of materials at your grasp you just have to use them." he explained and wondered if the star ever had a clue about the business at all. But he knew that was his own irritation getting the better of him. The orientation had been covered when the man signed on. All this seemed like common sense to Izzy. It wasn't like he was the only man on earth that could solve Nakai's problems in Ohayou.

"But as far as Chiyou-kun is concerned. No I didn't know how serious it was. If he is having that many coping issues, then he needs the full time helper, therapy and real care that was suppose to be set up for him. Not that you didn't do your best but that isn't your job. Did he not arrange things with the hospital to have that care sent in? It was suppose to be part of his therapy so he could deal with life on his own." He wouldn't say that Chiyou might do anything to keep Nakai at his side or even neglect to make the arrangements. Izzy could suspect that though with Chiyou. He had seen the boy change so much in such a short time.

Chiyou had gone from an independent rebellious teen to a very insecure dependent adult who had once been infatuated with him. Izzy was glad that part was over but still Chiyou hadn't improved his own life. The blindness was an issue, however, if he was getting the therapy and help so he could learn to live with it, then things would at least have been improving. But was it that Change was taking time or that Chiyou had no reason to change as he had a boyfriend at his side 24/7.

"Look I'll call the hospital to make the proper arrangements so you can at least get on with your life and Chiyou can start learning how to understand his. He's going to have to start sooner or later taking responsibility for himself. I know this isn't a condition you just get over. But he has to also has to be motivated to change too. But no...Nezumi-san won't be profiting over Chiyou's disability. I doubt even Chiyou would allow that to happen." he said plainly as he tried to jot down a note in his head about this other mess of situation that he seemed to be stuck with as well. How many problems did he have to shoulder? Couldn't people handle their own lives so he could figure out his own? Nakai shouldn't have been the one stuck with Chiyou for a month...Chiyou probably knew that too. Nakai probably knew better as well...but Izzy wouldn't say those things even if he felt them.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:26 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I dunno. I just feel really off right now. Guess I'm coming down with that cold." the puppy grinned, pulling his legs up onto the couch and snuggling against Naoko, remote in hand.

"Don't worry about me, though. You just take care of you. I'll be ok. Even if I bruise." Ryu blew it all off as if it weren't even a thing to him. He was on his sofa, in his home, beside his lover, all safe and warm. That was all he could want right now. All he could hope for.

But it's a shame Jun can't be here too... the thought passed through the akuma's mind, causing him to bite his lip and look away from Naoko. He couldn't go grieving again now. That wouldn't do the pianist any good. He'd have to hold it all in until it was a better time. If a better time ever came.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Ishihara showed no outward emotions... not even a tiny semblance that he might, deep down, be more afraid than he had ever been before.
Instead, he nodded. "What was going through my head at first, sir... was securing the stars. When Hayato-san ran into Shou-san's room exclaiming that Yamada-san had been shot, my next thought was to make sure Shou-san's assistant was alright. Obviously losing him would be a traumatic blow to Shou-san and thus to the company... even if you don't approve of his stubbornness at times." You spoke, realizing that while Izo hated Haru... Haru got the job done.
Few could motivate Shou like that man could.
"It was ill-advised on my part to chase after the sniper, what with nothing but sandals and a yukata on... but I gave chase anyway. My sole thought at the time was to catch the assailant alive. When it turned out to be two people... one running me over with Shou-san's driver's stolen car and the other shooting holes into my arm and leg... I realized I had only one chance to make sure they couldn't turn around and try again. My gun went for assassination at that time and not capture. I wasn't completely sure how far out help was and I certainly had no idea if that help was properly protecting your stars so... rather than die in the snow I thought as a last act I might make sure they couldn't take a shot at anyone in your employ again."
For a moment, You moved on the sofa... of course only to make himself more comfortable. "Protecting your assets on that mountaintop was my sole concern, sir. Anything else came second. As for who is behind this.... in my personal experience they hired the best, Matusmoto-san. I knew nothing of a third in the forest so he must have kept his tracks far enough for even my eyes to not pick up. But they've attacked Azriel-san and Shou-san both. Surely right now they'd see your security tightening around all of their stars... but... well if it's alright to request it sir... I'd like a complete autopsy and toxic screen of Hayato-san before his body is cremated. It was rather odd... the man dying like that, and I can't help but feel that perhaps someone is picking off your stars one by one. I know for a fact that it isn't Ohayou however, mainly because they're too busy scrambling about trying to cover their own asses at the moment. It leaves few on the music level who would be contending with you. MeKA seems to have thrown in their chips with Ohayou, but they're overseas and haven't made any movements. As far as I can personally tell, sir... Go is on the side of SMASH, but that doesn't rule them out completely. And then, of course, there are remnants of those whom you've destroyed in the past. Perhaps one or two holds a vendetta against you and has been using the last of their hidden fortunes to try and take down your empire from within." You sighed, closing his eyes as a wave of pain slammed through his arm, going up the shoulder and eventually stopping at his neck.

Dark eyes opened once more and he continued. "Perhaps it would be safer to look within however, sir. A mole so to speak. Azriel-san had only just moved and yet they found his place of residence and made their move quickly. Shou-san was at that onsen for only a matter of days... and to be honest, sir... the tickets for the onsen itself were a gift Shou-san received at the MeKA Christmas Party. Judging from that... it might be helpful to get a list of who exactly attended that party. The gift giver would know Shou-san's location, if the giver saw Shou-san take that particular gift from the tree. Otherwise, we would have to assume either a mole within SMASH gave the information away, in which case it would probably be a guard of some sort, or that Shou-san's been under surveillance for a long time now. It might be prudent to check his home, Naoko-san's and Ryuukaze-san's as well, for any sort of bugs."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:39 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

It was at this point in the conversation that Chiyou came storming down the hallway right toward Nakai.

"I don't know if you thought I couldn't hear you, but my hearing's gotten pretty friggin' good since I went blind, Higuri Kai!" the kid yelled as he marched right up to the guitarist.

"I don't know what you think you're doing, but you need to chill out. Now." he glared, his steely eyes narrowed. He'd heard every word, and, frankly, it pissed him off. Especially the part about him being "stuck like this" and needing to pretty much be babied 24/7. For crying out loud! He could manage! He was doing pretty awesome, he thought, for someone who was newly blind and a bit of a nervous wreck at times. No, he didn't want to be alone...but he wasn't helpless! And he certainly wasn't going to have his sorta-boyfriend lashing out at the man who practically raised him. The only father-figure he had ever known. Especially not after all the manager had been through.

Taking the phone from Kai's hand, he spoke genuinely and sweetly to Ishi Ruki.

"Ruki-papa. Hi. I'm sorry about all that. Kai's just super stressed. A lot of it is my fault, I'm sure. How are you doing? I listened to your texts. We're going to go to the studio today and work super-hard. I'm very sorry to hear about Hayato-san. He was a pretty cool guy, from what I remember. Please give Shou-san my condolences."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:52 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Yes it was ill advised. What did you expect to accomplish in yukatta and sandals in the middle of winter in waist deep snow? You're not Sakata Gintoki." Izo grumbled sarcastically as he took another sip of is bourbon. Although Ishihara You right now was reminding him of the bumbling odd jobs man. But this wasn't an anime right now even though at the moment Izo felt he could almost write one based on his #1's idiotic 'adventure' that cost him a small fortune.

"Yeah I know your gun went for the kill that's why I don't have any real information. But you're right, the enemy has money. And I'm sure they do see me tightening the web. Mm...alright, then I'll let you handle that because calling a hospital and setting up the autopsy is something you can do right now." commented Izo revealing that he'd leave You....alive. The uncomfortable thought had scratched in the back of his mind that might be a possibility but he hoped to be found wrong.

"Mmm...no, it's not Ohayou. As much as I hate my old rival, he's not the culprit. It's not his style." Yes, Izo understood the old tiger's charismatic personal touch. Too bad none of his children had that flare for the business. "Whelps all of them." And that angered the Spider the most. His old rival was going down without much of a fight. Not even a whimper. Just a shadow of the man that Izo had once respected and sometimes had sleepless nights over but that was fading into the past now.

"MeKA....Yes. If Rukuro Ishi were in Japan, I might suspect him. He's not a soft man like he makes himself out to be and he and I have history." But he seemed to agree with You's assessment and let it drop. "Goshiro-san. Mmm...maybe something to look into. I wouldn't say he's my first choice in this but one can't be to certain. And of course...the remnants. There are many of those. Although I've 'cleaned' up much of the trash as I come across it."

Izo might have noticed the pain but he let Ishihara You handle it. This wasn't about the man's comfort right now. But Izo listened and then turned and looked at You for a moment as if something clicked, "I remember something about LA. Yamada-san had mentioned that he had sent a man in Tokyo to meet up with Shou-san. Someone that never arrived to meet Shou-san....And of course that is why I sent you ahead. I thought Yamada-san had botched the job...but maybe...." His gears were turning wondering how long there had been some one prowling around his web. The spider would have to listen to the threads and look for the faulty note on the line. He would have sent #1 to LA to investigate but the man was...useless right now. Although, at least it did prove to the older spider that the shark could still think on his own even after this foul mess.

"Shou's house has been...cleaned. There weren't any roaches. And the cleaners were sent to Ryuukaze's and Naoko-kun's before they arrived at home. They won't even know the house was....examined. Nothing there either. Or if there was, it's long gone." said Izo as he finished the drink and put it on the counter.

"So...Ishihara You, today...I'll tell you what has stayed my hand at your throat. Shou's life. I could keep you alive for your information and for your inspiring words. But it's much more honest to tell you the reality of the situation isn't it? He's alive, you're alive. You'll figure out how to pay me back for your mistakes. You've still got much on your plate that you've not cleaned up and there's little you can do for me right now. But...as for the money, while I'd love to cut your raise for all of this, it would be very odd for me to give and take from the VP of Marketing and Promotions now wouldn't it?" Reality, cold and true but the Spider was being merciful to the limit of his tolerance.

His dark eyes narrowed and could almost penetrate the You's soul with their intent. "Don't make the same mistake twice....because there is no 3rd times a charm."

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:47 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy changed the heating setting of the Mercedes as Chiyou let loose on Nakai. The warmth was good on his cold toes and the engine was finally warming up. It was at this moment he realized that the car had a nice citrus smell to it rather than the previous....olive oil aroma. Not that olive oil was bad it was just a very interesting reminder.

But even as he thought of these things, he had to wonder what to do with Nakai and Chiyou. Nothing...he thought. Relationship wise they'd have to figure it out. But still Chiyou needed the tools the hospital service would provide so he could be independent. Of course, in some ways, he wondered how much of this was his responsibility too. However, he did care for the boy quite a bit, and just wanted him to have normal fruitful life.

He did smile a little when the sweet voice came on the phone. It still made him wonder where that rebellious boy was though. "It's good to hear your voice, Chiyou too. Mmm...sounds like it. I'm not sure what you and Nakai have been doing over the past month together but....even if he your new boyfriend, he's got a job that he can't just put aside 100% to take care of you. Relationships are about equality and communication." Sometimes he needed to make that point more clear with Akihiko he thought as he spoke, "You need to get your little butt in gear and take control of your life. Keeping a boyfriend is one thing, making a relationship work on a deeper level is another."

He then sighed and pushed is fingers through his hair, "I'm stressed, overworked and dealing with more problems than I wanted to handle upon returning to Tokyo. While I can't discuss many of them right now but it very much affects Ohayou Studios. That's why I need both of you to be at your best. I'm going to have Nikki come visit you and Nakai to update your wardrobe and looks. Next week, if I can manage to set it up, I will have you interview with JBeat so you can tell the world about your road to the future. Yes, that's a push, Chiyou. So start thinking about what you're telling your fans and follow through."

"But yes, I'll give my condolences to Shou-san." he finally said as he looked at the clock on his phone and realized how much time had passed. "And, I've made a note to call the hospital service if you've not done so. I don't want you relying on Nakai 24/7. And tell Nakai I'll find out what's up with Nezumi-san. In the mean time if he shows up at yoru studio just cope because I've got to deal with Shou next and I don't have a clone to do the other work for me. Now...I've got to go. I've sat here in this parking lot for too long and I really should move. Shou-san is waiting for me to arrive." That part wasn't necessarily true. Because Shou didn't know he was coming, however, Izzy had a feeling that there was a long conversation about to happen on the other end of the phone that he really couldn't be a part of.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:37 am

Akihiko sighed, absently stirring his coffee with a teaspoon that he'd used to put sugar into it earlier. "Actually... Well... someone sent me a letter, one of Asato's friends actually in Okinawa... apparently I went to Okinawa while I was still in LA... or maybe even in transit to Tokyo from there. Right now, my suspicion is that whoever it was wasn't me but this Azriel person. All I've to go on is suspicion but... it's odd, you know? This guy was talking about fashion in the letter and even sent me some clothing line details... which I'm actually going to consider, especially if the man really is a friend of Asato. But still... why would Azriel pose as me? And if not him than who else looks enough like me to nearly be a carbon copy? Much as I wish I could be in two places at once... I can't."

But then suddenly the physical therapist was giving the musician this look of stars in his eyes and a hopeful grin. Narcissus couldn't help but laugh. "Sure you can get some sleep. I'll keep you safe from Nikki-san. Don't worry. Besides he'll be busy with me for a while... you should just get some rest while you can."

Poor Nakai didn't even have a chance to answer anything that Izzy had said, let along explain why Chiyou had been stuck in a blizzard... because just as the blond opened his mouth his phone was ripped from his fingers by none other than Hideki himself.

Standing there, one hand balled into a fist, Kai wanted to tell Chiyou that he wasn't pissed at him. It wasn't the 'kid's' fault after all... but after having that bombshell about the culprit of all this being none other than Naoko... well... he'd just been internally seething for a long time.

Nezumi's call had just broken the bubble of turmoil that had been festering inside of Kai's heart for days now and finally hearing from Izzy wasn't helping much.

Annoyed, Kai threw up his hands in a gesture of surrender and headed back to the bedroom to finish getting dressed. If Chiyou wanted to handle things than fine. He'd let him. But the 'kid' was kidding himself if he thought he was handling things just fine on his own.

Naoko frowned, "But I don't want you to bruise..." he said before sighing and just leaning against Ryu instead, head on his akuma's shoulder. "You're too pretty shirtless to bruise." the blond teased lightly, sipping his hot chai tea as his akuma continued to flip through tv channels.

For his part, the younger Oumori brother pulled the blankets just a bit more up around them both, snuggling down comfortably.

He didn't think about Jun... didn't think about the darkness within... his mind was simply on that single solitary moment and how nice his body felt being so warm and cozy right in that second.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 am

Internally, You took a deep breath. Izo wasn't going to kill him, which was nice all things considered.
In truth, Ishihara had half expected to be picked off right there in that Ginza flat. His body disposed of quickly and efficiently and never a word about it ever crossing even a single wire.
Haru would know... he'd easily guess what had happened... but that was all. His partner would be at a loss, angry... but unable to do anything to bring You back.

"There's a bit more, sir." Ishihara ventured, hoping this might put the man in a happier mood. "You've met Shou-san's nephew I would guess, when they arrived back in Tokyo. Forgive me for possibly being too optimistic but... I've a feeling this boy isn't Shou-san's family. I know the experiment that was conducted with the child and though I've yet to confirm his ability with music... I've a strong feeling that the boy may, in fact, be the package we've been seeking. Though how he fell into Shou-san's hands is a mystery to me." from within his coat he pulled out his phone, which had snapped various images, discreetly, of the child. "He's the right age and height... of course the hair is different but that can be easily dyed. If you look at these..." he produced a few baggies from his jacket as well, things that he'd gotten from his own luggage after Haru had left to see to Shou. "You'll see fingerprints that I lifted off a few of the boy's toys while I worked with placing surveillance equipment. I even managed to lift a few blond hairs from the scene as well, though if they belonged to Shou-san, Naoko-san, or Ko-kun, I've no idea."

If felt terrible... selling out a child... but Ishihara knew his chances of survival right now were slim to none, even given Izo's word.
Producing something useful... well... You wasn't quite ready to leave Haru behind just yet.

Scrolling through his phone, You came upon a few images that he'd taken of the assassin's footprints in the snow. "Also, we can match the size of these prints to those of the two assassins to see if they were, in fact, the ones scouting the onsen or if they had just been placed in wait. If the tracks don't belong to them, than we at least can assume a possible height, gender, and weight of the third man... hopefully." he added, setting the phone and the baggies down on Izo's coffee table.

Ishihara looked directly into the spider's gaze as he spoke then. "I may be useless at any covert ops for the time being... but I can still analyze, sir. I can still keep tabs on Shou-san and Ko-kun if need be. I see no reason for someone in Yamada-san's employ to attack Shou-san because from what I can tell, Shou-san adores his assistant and vice versa. Killing one's own bread and butter makes very little sense, Matsumoto-san. However, I can ask him about that man sent to Tokyo if you wish. I did have to compromise a bit of my cover and let Yamada-san know that I have a background in being a bodyguard before I was your PR man... but other than that my cover seems to remain intact as far as I've been able to tell."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:50 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

If Ishihara would have known how close to death he had been, he would have been probably needing a few more deep breaths than the one he had taken. The Peacock's bright tail feathers sometimes could even drape a desperate Shark and lull the Spider into a slight sense of compassion.

Izo reached behind the counter of the bar and opened the frig to pull out two bottle of ice cold lemon tea. Walking back over he set one on the table in front of You and the other he twisted open with his bare hand. The little lid bent as it was pulled off. A very well placed reminder for You....

Then Izo sat again opposite of You and crossed a leg over one knee as he took a sip of his tea. Izo preferred lemon tea; the crisp flavor with a sting of bitter and citrus. Much like the man's enjoyment of black licorice; a pungent and intense flavor as well.

He glanced down photos and then stared at the boy for a long moment. As if fleeting memories could speak volumes. Pulling out his wallet, he opened it and looked at 2 old photos. Both he didn't show You. Then glanced up again, his lips pressed in thought as his eyes narrowed.

"Well, you've gotten one thing right in your adventure. Have those things tested just to be sure it's him. But...I believe you're right.' A photograph could say a 1000 words and sink...a million ships. Izo could only smirk knowing that knowing that Ishihara You had almost as few morals as he did. He'd sell out a child...to save his blackened soul.

"But...now that you've found him. That presents me with a very big problem..." The boy's location within the only sanctuary that soared high above the hellbound web - Shou's orbit. As he opened his wallet, You could barely catch a glimpse of the photos in his hand; a young boy. And the other, a set of adults and children by a Christmas tree. This photo was older and yellow stained. But both were tucked away before You could make hide nor hair of the identities.

Then he laughed coldy, seemed like fate really had thrown him another curve ball, the boy was alive and that was good but getting him back from his shining star? That could create a serious mess that Izo truly didn't want touch right now considering he had assassins threatening Azriel and Shou.

"It seems I can't just pluck the Jewel from the Prince's throat now can I? Not with assassins and spies on my doorstep. So, for now...YOU will figure out a way to keep Ko-kun...from disappearing again until this other mess is resolved. At least, we know were he is now. And yes, I want to know how he got there. Shou doesn't travel anywhere near the Pit and certainly wasn't near the safe house. Someone is mocking me to put the boy in Shou's care. I want to know who." His cruel tone covered other vile thoughts. Could this all be related? If so, his vengeance would be served cold upon his enemies.

"As for these photos. Take them down to the lab..." Then his harsh eyes fell upon Ishihara's leg. "Have one of the men take it down there for analysis. Yamada-san's men probably aren't the root of all evil but it doesn't mean one wasn't compromised or planted. He's talented but not a detective. Mmhmph...maybe that will keep Yamada-san from doing anything stupid around you. Knowing you could slit his throat in a pinch. But investigate it. Make yourself useful.."

The last line You would know...meant to figure it out. If those injuries impeded his performance then he was probably better off dead. Right now, the Shark had a lot of swimming to do to rise above the threatening tides.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:30 pm
(OOC: going to be on the phone for about an hour with a client. Will do Izzy's post when I'm done. )

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

If Azriel-san was down in Okinawa well then what happened to....Asato-san? Mmm....I don't know. I mean, maybe he wanted to talk to Asato-san Do you think that he was down there to bait, Asato-san? Did you talk to this friend of Asato-san yet? Man I've no clue. I mean it does seem strange and now that Asato-san hasn't been heard from in awhile even more so." Michi pondered the ideas but he didn't have any evidence one way or another.

"Thanks." He said with a smile then looked at his phone for the time. "Just lead me to a room and I'll pass out in no time. Just give me an hour."

By the time that Michi was lead to a room and flopped on to the bed he did pass out cold. His mom's house didn't have the best of mattresses and well it was a little drafty. Akihiko's home was like a 5 star hotel plus 2.

It was about 30 minutes after Michi passed out and Nikki arrived. The fashion designer was in a fluster as soon as he looked over Narcissus with a forlorned smile. "Oh my, sweety. What am I going to do with you? Look at that hair. That skin....You need a facial right now. Oh dear. Well I'm glad I brought my special chair, We have a lot of work to do! And clothes...mm...so tell me Narcissus-san, what look did you want me to craft?"

Nikki was as flirty as the last time Akihiko met the man. Eyes roaming Narcissus as he pulled out his tape measure and other tools of the trade. It was as if Akihiko's living room had been transformed into a fashion salon as Nikki's assistants rolled in a few carts and wardrobes plus one special chair for makeup, hair, mani and pedi.

Narcissus probably should have guessed that Nikki would give him the 'treatment' after this many weeks without special attention or care. Nikki looked at the man's hands briefly and groaned. "These cuticles, these nails! What have you done!?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:34 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Frankly, he was kinda caught off guard by what Ishi said to him.
Sure, he regarded Kai as his boyfriend, or at the very least, best friend and lover, though he preferred the idea of boyfriend much better. Having his first love/father figure call him out on that, though...well, it wasn't like he was trying to hide or deny it, but it felt very...odd, and uncomfortable, discussing this with the manager. It was like talking to an old flame about your new relationship and telling your mom about the sweet piece of a** you've been giving and getting, all rolled into one.

"Ano...ah...well..." the young vocalist kinda sputtered, really not sure what to address or how, "I don't need relationship advice, Ruki!" the kid half-snapped, just wanting to get away from anything to do with that whole area of stuff.

"As far as my own life, well, I know I have to get myself in gear. It's just been kinda rough since what happened to me...and then with what happened to you and all...I don't think you understand just how horrible it was when I...when I..." Hideki's voice cracked. No...he couldn't even bring himself to say, "When I thought you were dead." Just the idea hurt too much.

Taking a deep breath, the little blond star moved on.

"I understand that, Ruki-papa. I've been thinking about when I go back on stage. I'm gonna be better than ever, ok? And I don't want and hospital service coming and going from my house. I can handle myself well enough. I'd rather not have my privacy invaded by people I can't see and don't know." the kid verbally puffed up his chest, a slight semblance to the overconfident child the manager had always known. Never willing to compromise, always having to have his own way, even if it was no good for him.

"Ok...well, please keep in touch. I...I've really missed you, ya know..." Chiyou reluctantly said his goodbye. Though he had moved on...there was still a sentimentality, an attachment that the youth just couldn't seem to break.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:41 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I'm too pretty for a bruise to even come close to tarnishing these good looks..." the vocalist stuck out his tongue, batting his long black eyelashes at the pianist. Yes, he was being a horrible tease of a man. At least he was joking, though. Better to joke around than dwell on bad things.

With Naoko's head on his shoulder, Ryu relaxed a little more. He kind of felt a silly streak coming on, though. With a snicker, he began to softly sing, "I'm...too sexy for my shirt...too sexy for my shirt...so sexy, it hurrrrts..."

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games