Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:26 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Yeah...wartime bonding. And yeah, you're going to have to deal because it hasn't been that long since they were out on the ocean." he answered as he looked at the pieces of cake on the plates. "Taboo...and trouble." Michi smirked as he picked up the plate.

"Ok..so it's hard but you can figure it out. Besides, you've got him now. You got him when you thought he'd never return to you. There has to be something to that. Jealous ruins good relationships if used in the wrong ways, Akihiko." Michi grabbed a spoon and took a bite of the cake.

"Wow, this is good." Michi said through the mouthful of cake. "Man...Ishi-san is lucky."Wait....Ishi-san tried to bake. Oh...boy. And you still have a kitchen? No way. Shou-san...tried to help and Hayato-san had to do it for him? Man that's messed up."

He didn't respond to the flirting comments because inside he sometimes wanted to just flirt back and forget that he shouldn't touch Akihiko...shouldn't want more than friendship.

But then he quieted for a moment thinking about the man who had passed away, "Yeah...well I'm sure he would have guessed you'd thank him eventually. He saved your house from...Ishi-san. You really need to teach him to cook. Or lock your kitchen at night." He tried to make things a little lighter even though he knew that several people would be effected by Hayato-san's passing. "Odd...mm...maybe not. I'm sure that many people will show for it. Although, probably a couple people you don't want to see too."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Ohayou....Ishihara-san. So, tell me in so many words, what the hell happened?" he asked with a certain growl to his voice stressing that the man code his statement on the phone.

"I thought about having you come to my pad and explain yourself but I realized after #2's report, that you weren't capable of getting around." In those testy words, he revealed he had already heard one side of the messy situation. "You know he's still up north...a lot of work left there. And when he gets back, I'm assigning him to Shou-san and Yamada-san because you're going to be laid up for a few weeks."

The spider was bristling because he certainly didn't want to rely on the Doctor's 'bishop' but he wanted a very experienced man on the job especially if something happened again.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishihara could feel a cold chill run down his spine, and though this conversation frightened him more than anything... on the outside, his voice remained as calm and composed as if he were reporting on any other situation.

"There were two, sir. I thought it best to try and question them. They resisted. I am afraid a long range sniper's rifle far overpowers a mere handgun, and they did hold the advantage of being in a moving vehicle at the time. I fear I'm not suited for woodland tracking... they however seemed to know their way around the mountain quite well. If Yamada-san had not be injured, I assure you, the onsen itself would have been a fortress. Of course, the workers there may know something... dinner from the onsen itself was tainted, but I saw to that. As for my own injuries, sir... for that I do apologize. In light of this situation, I fear the raise I asked for should now be revoked as a fraction of my penance for letting them get the better of me in the field. Gomen nasai."

Save Izo money and he's happy... at least that's what You was hoping would happen.

"If you wish I could get a taxi and come to explain myself in person right away. It would be no trouble at all, sir." especially since Izo's place DID have an elevator. "In fact, I think it might put your mind at ease a bit to hear everything I've seen on this mission. Some of which I fear to discuss over the phone."

"Matsumoto-san ka?" Akihiko said, anticipating that as the person he really didn't want to see. "It can't be helped. Hayato-san was, in a way, a friend. I wouldn't dishonor him just because I didn't want to see the spider."

Picking up his own spoon, Narcissus nibbled a bit of the cake. "Mmmm, Ruki said I can't call it 'my kitchen' anymore since he lives here now... so locking it would only piss him off, I think. Shou gave him a kindle with cookbooks on it but... well... I think I need to be present for his first few experimentation... just to make sure nothing explodes or gives us food poisoning."

"Wakatta yo..." the young tiger sighed, tilting his head to the side as he pondered Michi's words about the ruining of relationships. "I'll just try to be overprotective without being jealous. Least that MIGHT help things... I mean, it's in my nature... what with all Ruki's been through..." his sigh turned to a smirk though. "I even told him he shouldn't try to get a shower by himself since, you know, he freaks out every time water's involved. Makes for some fun showers though." the musician teased.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:37 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

The spider listened with his fingers still strumming on the edge of his arm rest. Izo didn't say anything about the money. Maybe that's what Ishihara should have worried about the most at this point.

For a moment, the man was silent as he glanced up at the tower as the limo pulled into the deep garage. "Yes, why don't you come and pay me a visit in Ginza. I'm sure we've quite a bit to discuss."

"I look forward to your...arrival." It was then he hung up and slipped his phone into his pocket as the car pulled into his personal space.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:44 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

OH good god....Izzy thought and slapped his own forehead as he looked at the text. He had totally forgotten that Chiyou could hardly see. Well shoot, he could have used a text reading app for goodness sake! Or NAKAI could have just read it to him. Oh he wanted to kick Nakai in the butt. Because the man obviously looked at the dang message. And here as busy as Izzy was, good lord that man had an ego!

So as he paid for the car repair and grabbed the key, a few angry thoughts filled his head. He rushed out of the shop and hopped into the Mercedes taking a moment to hold the wheel tight and think about his frame of mind. He was a wee bit pissed that Nakai was being such a jerk today! Maybe he shouldn't call. But then again, if he didn't do it right now, it would probably get shuffled under the mountain of other things that had piled up.

He glanced at the clock on his phone and sighed, then decided to call even if that call would be only brief. He wanted to get over to Shou's house soon. But he certainly didn't want to take additional issues there since he had no idea how Shou was feeling.

Looking at his choices of phone numbers, he had to make another choice. If Nakai was answering the text message, then Chiyou was probably busy so he called Nakai's phone and waited for the man to answer....

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:57 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Yeah I suppose...but you've had your issues with Matsumoto-san and you know right now with all the other things going on...are you sure you can go to a funeral and be...mm...respectful?" Michi spooned up another bit cake into his mouth. He had his doubts considering how much the spider caused the tiger's temper to roll.

"Hah..I guess he's right. You are living together. Mm...but none of his things are here yet are they?" He glanced around and then frowned, "He really doesn't have that much left since the fire. Gosh..has the man even really had time to do things in his own apartment?" Michi wondered if the man had time to even purchase a few of the things he enjoyed. Ok so maybe the manga from LA was a small portion of his personal world but then again, what else did the manager miss?

"You're right, he's been through a lot and so have you. Just remember that when you get you're panties in a bunch. Communication is the key to a good relationship." he teased and then smirked at Akihiko, "Oh I bet that makes for fun showers. And I also bet that even when he's overcome that fear he'll still be saying he can't go into the shower alone."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:22 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Hai, daijoubu." the violinist said in a cheery tone.

"I'm just really tired, I guess. Sorry 'bout that." he added nonchalantly, going about the tea preparation.

When he finally turned back around to face his lover, the tea was done. Normally, Ryu would have carried a cup over to Naoko, but he left both cups sitting on the counter top. It was pretty obvious that the man was shaken from whatever it was he'd seen, even through he was convinced that it was just the fatigue from everything that had happened. Didn't he read somewhere once that you could start having hallucinations and the like from stress and lack of sleep?

Slowly, the akuma lifted his cup and took a sip of the sweet, aromatic tea.
The warmth running down his throat and into his stomach felt good.
Absently, the violinist rubbed his chest where Naoko had kicked him. There might be a bruise there later...

"Here...let's take our tea and go watch something fun on..." Ryuukaze froze. He had the distinct feeling that someone was watching them. As if there were ice-cold breath breathing right down his neck.
A splash of tea hit the floor before he even knew that he was shaking.

"Let's just go watch tv...." the vocalist handed Naoko his cup and rushed them out of the kitchen as quickly as possible, heading in the direction of the living room.

If they curled up under a blanket and just let some mindless TV take them away, then things would be just fine...right?

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:38 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"A book of texts?" Chiyou paused, glancing over his shoulder at the guitarist, only able to see the man standing there in the middle of a gray haze, staring down at what was apparently his phone.

"Well...I've got that text app that reads things to me...I just can't figure out how to work the damn thing. I guess the problem is that I can't see to set it up properly...maybe you could do it for me sometime? At least I can hit a button and talk to send texts and emails. That's easy. It's reading the replies I have the problem with..." the young star explained, unaware of the text Kai sent back to Izzy.

"He's not a baka...I'm sure he just didn't think..." the kid mumbled, pulling a tight maroon turtleneck over his head and slipping on what he hoped were his black trousers.

"Any way...what did he say?"

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Kai shrugged, "I'll figure it out in the car on the way to the studio... as for what he said... well... there was a lot. I told him to call you but obviously he isn't doing that so..."
For a few minutes, Nakai didn't say anything, then he walked over and put the phone in Chiyou's hand as it began to read the texts out loud.

While Hideki was listening, Kai started to get dressed himself. Halfway through that though, his own phone started to ring. Nearly tripping on his pants which the guitarist quickly buttoned up so he could at least walk properly, the blond grabbed the phone from the nightstand and answered.

"Moshi moshi, Kai desu."

Amber eyes regarded Ryu a bit warily as Naoko took the offered tea just before literally being pushed out the kitchen door. "What's wrong?" he asked, knowing good and well that something was up.
Had he missed something important?
"And don't tell me it's just because you're tired, baka. That's a poor excuse." the pianist added, sitting down on the sofa and taking a long drink of tea. "Mmmm... that feels good..."
For a few minutes Naoko didn't say anything though... and then... "Sorry I kicked you... it's gonna bruise, isn't it?" he sighed. "I always do that, don't I?"

Akihiko smirked, "Just because Matsumoto-san is there doesn't mean I have to speak with him. He wasn't Hayato-san's family, after all. My condolences don't need to be directed toward that spider but to Shou and Naoko-san and Ryuukaze-san since they seemed closest to the man... Ko-kun as well if the poor boy's there." the musician took another sip of coffee, realizing he needed more, and so got up instead and headed over to the coffee pot. "I don't even think Ruki's been in his new apartment more than a couple nights if that. So... I mean his stuff from LA's here so technically that means his personal stuff IS here since everything at that apartment, I'm assuming, is new."
Carefully, Narcissus refilled his cup, laughing as he did so. "Yare yare... what happens if I'm never allowed to shower alone again?!" he teased, blue eyes glancing back to Michi. "How was your vacation? I mean, it was only a few days but... did Yuuji drive you insane?"

As soon as Ishihara hung up the phone he knew he was in for a rather unpleasant rest of the day. Grabbing the single crutch he had, it took You a good fifteen minutes to get dressed... which was fine since it took twenty for the taxi to reach his apartment.

Once down the stairs and in the car, Ishihara instructed the driver to take him to the proper address... Izo's place in Ginza.

An hour later, thanks to some very heavy traffic in spots, You was carefully making his way to the elevator then up the floors until finally, at long last, he made it to Izo's door. Pushing his glasses up on his nose, Ishihara then knocked.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:25 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ohayou, Nakai-san, Lucky-desu. Hopefully, you've been doing well. I've heard you've been...spending a bit of time with Chiyou-kun. And I see you got my messages but did you give them to Chiyou-kun? You know I'm not really sure why you couldn't be more pleasant about things over a text message but maybe it's because you've always been a late riser. Anyway, I'm calling you because if you're answering his text then obviously he's busy." Izzy said as he started the car and tried to get the engine to warm up. Dang! It was way to cold to be out in this weather.

"Hopefully you looked over that venue list this morning in your inbox? I hope you've been at the studio some while I was was...away." He kept his voice in the usual work mode even if inside he was still peeved at the man. But it had been awhile since he had talked to his blond star. Being lost at sea kind of made communication...impossible. And even back in LA things flew so fast only to be flung back here...into another form of hell that Izzy wasn't really sure he wanted to be stuck in.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:39 pm

If Chiyou had looked at Kai, he probably would've seen a man who was just about to explode.
However... he didn't.
As soon as he was able to get a word in, Nakai's voice was calm, with an underlying hint of furious anger.

"Hi-chan's looking over the texts now. I had to set his app so it would read them. As for why I'm a bit short... you should know. If you don't know, Izzy... well... then maybe you should be talking to someone at the company because we were woken up by Nezumi-san who told me he was our manager now. Care to explain?" he asked, refusing to go any further into the conversation without some sort of response concerning what had pissed him off so bad.

"Honestly. Do you think I'm just a commodity that can be passed from person to person? Especially without so much as a word from you! If you're too busy with Narcissus than you should've just told me up front, face to face!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"True...but I know you. Mister Confrontation. And well...yeah there probably is a lot you'd like to confront him on. It might be a zoo at that funeral between the stars, media, security...and fans." Michi said as he set down his spoon to sip on the coffee again.

"Mm...well yeah that's kind of a problem. So all he's really got is a few manga and whatever he brought back from LA. Maybe you should take him out shopping for personal things. You know....help him feel at home. Well, after things get under control with Ohayou. I doubt he'd let you spend a dime on the.... Wait...He didn't tell you what song he was going to do before he left. And he didn't even say how much MeKA was loaning...." Michi shook his head and then laughed, "Sometimes Ishi-san is a bit overwhelmed isn't he?"

Then Michi grinned, "I don't think that will be a problem for you. And as for the vacation. Well, sleeping in a bunk with my manager was ok until I found out he's 'Mister Early Bird Work like a fiend on stuff for my future and forgets his star needs sleep still'." Michi yawned a little, "Man, I need a nap. But I like Nezumi-san. He seems like a decent guy with a few hang ups about being teased but if he can do the job then well yeah...I think it will work."

Michi rolled his eyes at the comment about Yuuji, "He's a lot like you." In more ways than one., Michi thought to himself and sighed while picking up his spoon. "But I don't think he drove me insane. He's depressed about his kid and his wife. He wants his family back together. He's overworked and I think your grandfather and that Board has pushed him to his limits. But, I did my best to give him some quality time and worked on his sore muscles, let him vent."

He paused for a moment not sure what Akihiko might be thinking about the more serious words. It was then he included one thought that seemed to be connected, "Hey...if Ko-kun is Hideo, how are you going to break the news to Yuuji?"

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:49 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

At the door, Ishihara was greeted by the bodyguards that asked for his weapons including his watch and wire. The men were thorough and efficient as usual. Not many entered the Personal Lair of the Spider without the pat down.

Once inside, a 'butler' lead You into the living area. It was the same rooms that Azriel had seen before. A great glass window overlooking Tokyo and Izo glancing up from a tablet to peer over at Ishihara.

His dark eyes drifted over the injuries for a moment then he pointed to the black leather love seat across from the couch he was seating on. Then he spoke with a cool veneer to his deep baritone, "So....start talking."

Izo didn't offer him a drink, didn't make any suggestions on You's comfort. The only thing reasonable right now was an ashtray close by for use. Obviously, the Spider did understand...habits.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy paused as he was told the news. And his brow twitched as the word 'Nezumi-san' ping ponged around his inner brain. This was not a name he wanted to hear right now even though he knew that Michi had been assigned to the man. But Narcissus was bird dogging that one and Izzy didn't think that he'd have to worry about Michi's career.

However, this was something new. "Your manager? No...no one told me that. I'll have to contact... mmm.... I can see why they might make some changes because I was lost at sea. But that was not something I was expecting or informed about....." And technically not even under contract right now, he though to himself. But Yuuji hadn't informed him of this change! AND...how the heck could Nezumi-san manage 3 stars when he screwed up so bad with 1! What was the management thinking!? What was Yuuji thinking?!

Then Izzy had to pause as Nakai lashed out at him. He could understand his anger but some of this was totally uncalled for! "Now you hold it right there. I do not think of you as a commodity. AND I didn't make this decision. And as for Words from Me, I was in one of the most horrific events of this life time and when I got back to LA, I needed recovery time. You're lucky I'm doing this job at all right now. Because I've only been in town for a few days trying to get over jet lagged and phobias I never thought I would have. I could have just said to hell with it and quit. I almost did quit!"

Izzy's temper for once just hit the ground running because he certainly didn't feel like he deserved this sort of treatment. "And why I didn't quit was because of Narcissus. So as for being too busy with him, it's because he's been busy with ME! Helping me get back into the saddle so I can put my life together and do my job."

He didn't even let Nakai get a word in edgewise as he continued, "I may not have your sympathy but I better dang well have your respect. Because while you've been shacking up with Chiyou and holidaying I've been working early mornings on your frigging career. And Chiyou's and Narcissus' with a barrage of other problems on top of that."

"Right now, I'm in the process to Shou-san's house because Hayato-san died of a heart attack last night. And while that might not mean much to you. It means a lot to me so my emotions are a bit high right now. So when you say, I'm not making you a priority, I'm sitting here in my cold car not going to see a grieving friend so I can deal with your problem." There were moments in time that Izzy had a temper that just wasn't meant to be trodden upon. Now was one of them. His emotions were hot, his worry was high and he couldn't even talk about the list of problems in the company to his blond star.

However, Izzy surely thought Nakai had it easier than anyone right now. All the man had to do was sing and go to the studio....but from what Izzy could tell, the man had been spending more time with Chiyou than doing either.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Ishihara handed over the requested items, including the watch and the wire, and only seemed to wince during the pat down when his chest was touched a bit too roughly. He entered Izo's Ginza home, carefully sitting down as indicated on the black leather love seat, resting the crutch against it's end.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be more proper." You spoke calmly, meaning that he was sorry he couldn't bow... that probably would have had him falling over more than likely.

"The assassins are not the top of the food chain, obviously. Their methods however were good. Very good. If I hadn't gone chasing them down the side of the mountain, sir... they would have gotten away. However Shou's driver ended up being shot while trying to deliver the car to me and then they stole his vehicle. A man and a woman. I was hoping their bodies might give up some sort of clue at the very least." Ishihara couldn't help but rest his good hand on his injured leg, feeling the pain killers not quite taking all the 'ouch' out of the bullet wound. "I had Shou-san's rooms completely under my surveillance of course... especially after the delivered dinner from the onsen turned out to be tainted. From what I could grasp, sir... their target was Shou-san himself. Yamada-san suffered no more than a few bruises thanks to the bullet proof vest he was wearing but it's plain to see that they were trying to target those closest to Shou-san as well if they could manage it. No further harm came to any of the stars, though I was surprised when Yamada-san told me about Hayato-san."

Pausing, You waited to see if the spider had anything to say about the matter thus far.

That really was a tough question...
"I don't know, Michi-kun. Least not yet anyway. I figure I'll confirm it first, THEN if it's true, break the news to my cousin. He won't like that Hideo's in SMASH's territory, but I hope he'll feel better about the fact that at least he's with Shou and not someone like Azriel or, worse, Izo himself." blue eyes focused on the cake for a few moments before the young tiger took another bite, savoring the chocolate flavor. "I figure I'll ask Ruki later about which song he wants to sing and about the loan. He's a bit too distracted right now anyway. But..." Narcissus gestured back to the rest of the house. "You can use one of the spare rooms and get some sleep if you want, Michi-kun. I'll be in a fitting with Nikki for a while I'd wager and you could probably sleep through most of it. I really don't get what's with managers and them wanting to be awake at such ungodly hours of the morning..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games