Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:25 pm

((Ack, I almost said your name. sweatdrop I have to eat real quick now. ^^; ))

*Walks over and puts an arm around Her shoulder*
Well... wink I think I'll be alright if I have a drink or two. xp
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:26 pm

*stands up and walks over to the bar, following Psyzapp into the portal* ^_^

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:27 pm

User Image Jesus f-ing QSXII!!! scream
I HATE birds!!

*dodges it then counters it with a demon apparition bird cage*
*slicks out her tongue*
No time for you today!
But next time, YOUR MINE! scream User Image
Muaahahaha may my name curse your SOUL!

*waves and hops into the portal with Saber*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:28 pm

.... another time twisted

* Drops a flash grenade and disappears in the confusion *

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:29 pm

((you owe us RNs! scream *shakes fist*))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:30 pm

QuietStorm XII
.... another time twisted

* Drops a flash grenade and disappears in the confusion *
{{You know... being that everyone already went into the portal, there wasn't anyone left to confuse at this point...}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:31 pm

-comes back up from the JD and quickly enters the portal as it's closing- eek sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:41 pm

*after awakening and getting dressed, he goes to grab his phone off the bedside table and notices there's a message from Showcase on it. He sits down on the edge of the bed to read it, his facial expression quickly turning to a scowl and scoffing after he gets through the whole message.* rolleyes

*having been laying there half awake, he can't help but wonder what's got Ryzan looking so disgusted. He slowly pushes himself up and reads the text over Ryzan's shoulder and lifts an eyebrow*
.... er.... well... I'm sure they've got male strippers in Vegas too, Ry sweatdrop

humph! Putting aside the baseness of it in the first place rolleyes , you know I am the only groomsman that prefers men. If this is any indication of what the "party" will be like, then I think I would rather not go. talk2hand

*shrugs, taking the phone from Ryzan and putting it back on the nightstand*
There's plenty of other things to do in Vegas.... though gambling and strippers is pretty much what it's known for most sweatdrop ...and drunken weddings... *cough* But they've also got musical performances and whatnot. I'm sure you could find other things to do there if you really wanted, and you never know... maybe one of the others might decide not to partake in the strippers. Doubtful, but you never know. I mean... maybe loverboy might decide he's too smitten to enjoy it or something.

*frowns*
Jhal, if you are mistaken and they all truly do wish to engage in those activities, then I would be the "odd one out", as they say sad I would not know my way around well enough to find the other attractions on my own either.

That's why there's this nice thing called "the internet".
*picks Ryzan's phone back up*
You can even look up stuff while you're there with this if you really need to.
*demonstrates to him how to access the internet through his phone*
As for the part about being alone... *scratches the back of his head* ... I mean... I guess I could go with you...

*smiles at first, but then suddenly narrows his eyes*
Are you certain you are not just saying that so you can see the strippers? stare

um... no... er... I mean yes... or... uh... what's the right way to answer that? sweatdrop

*glares* stare

*sighs*
Look, if I went, I promise I'll stick with you rolleyes since that's kind of why I offered to go in the first place. Not much point in me going if you'd still end up having to bum your way around Vegas by yourself anyway. It's up to you if you want to go at all, though.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm

JustinShowcase
Text to Dougherty, Ryzan, Black, Franco
Bachelor Party for Dougherty. Friday, March 11th. Vegas. Meet at the Luxor. Bring plenty of cash for the strippers. I'll provide the Cubans. It'll be an all nighter, gents. Flying back on Saturday, March 12th when we either feel like it or pass out. cool See you there.
Showcase

*Earlier in the afternoon, he received a text from his partner. Pulls out his Blackberry and sends off a response.*

Text to Showcase from Dougherty
Alright! Vegas! Count me in! xd

*Later, after his beloved left for the 2nd time in that skimpy red outfit, he tries to compose himself and goes back into the bedroom. Sitting down in his recliner in the sitting area, he grabs his drink and the remote and starts channel surfing. Eventually he lands on an action movie, but part way through it, he ends up falling asleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:22 pm

*portal opens and Leko nearly shoves everyone out of it*
Okay arriving MW everybody OUT! scream
*shuts the portal and vanishes to her quarters immediately*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 9!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:24 pm

((damnits User ImageUser Image scream stressed gonk ))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Kat stumbled a bit when she exited the portal, still gripping the goblet from the games. Saber looked around a bit, dazed that they were already back and headed out of MW. Kits came out of the portal and also left MW, heading back to her house.

Kat took her still full glass of wine and had a seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 pm

*Portal opens and Psy steps out. She thanks and hugs everyone for going with and she expresses how much she enjoyed her evening. She bids them all goodnight and heads into her office, does the security measures and into her chambers.

She closes the door quietly and locks it behind her and hears the TV. She then looks down and remembers her stockings are missing. User Image stressed She takes off her shoes and tip toes, peeking into the bedroom and sees he's asleep in his recliner. User Image She sneaks past him and quick goes to change into a nightgown before he wakes up or anything.* ninja
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 pm

((User Image *sends Psy gold instead* no way in HELL! those are TES's shackles talk2hand ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm

(( rofl Psy...um..you snagged your stockings and threw them away in a fit of rage! Yeah! That's it! User Image LMAO @ you-know-who! wink ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games