Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:57 pm

*manifests a paper fan behind Draa's head and baps him upside before returning to her potions case* Okay...slight cough.....sudden loss of vocal cords....HERE WE GO! *pulls out a lavender vial* Put one drop down your throat a day and this should do the trick. Also this is for Amy. *pulls out a box full of special fruit* Makes sure Amy gives one of these to Thistle twice a day until she gets better. Once in the morning and once in the evening. I made it in the form of fruit so that way Thistle will want to actually take it since she loves fruit.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Sakura wandered into MW to see if anything interesting was happening and made herself a Tia Maria n cola. She turned and took a seat at the bar "Hey there Dame, Kits, how are you ladies tonight?"She asked as she took a sip of the coffee flavored drink

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:59 pm

stare Sometimes, I just want to wring his little neck. -pantomines the act angrily- stressed mad

-smiles sweetly at Miro and opens the candy, popping it in her mouth- ^_^ Yummy! biggrin

-waves at Sakura- Halloo! biggrin How's joo?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:03 pm

*smacks the back of Draa's head when he gets close enough that she can reach him* mad

*takes the potions from Liada, listening closely to the instructions and nodding to show her understanding*

*finishes making her tea and puts a shot of whiskey in it, then walks around to take a seat, nodding to Sakura on the way*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Miro wanted to throw him off a cliff to test something, but kitty lady said she didn't think it would work sad

Miro suddenly wants ice cream now surprised
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:06 pm

She nodded and gave Dame a soft smile "Yeah I'm alright, I missed out on my shopping trip but that's alright...I'll just have to try again next time I'm in AS" she said and took another sip of her drink. "So has anything interesting been happening lately?" she asked as she made herself more comfortable on the seat

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 pm

*Grins wickedly as she manifests a triple mint chocolate ice cream banana sundae for Miro* Here you go hun, eat to your hearts content.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:11 pm

*flinches at getting blindsided..... TWICE stressed *
... the hell stressed

*rubs the back of his head, putting his cup in the dishwasher and taking up Miro's neglected steamer to drink that as well so it doesn't go to waste. As he returns to his table, he sees the sundae appear in front of Miro and gets another eye twitch*
Don't give her that! scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:11 pm

I think that would be perfectly fine, Miro. 3nodding I see no problem in that... ninja

eek -gets incredibly distracted as Lia materialises Miro a large sundae- eek
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaay!! 4laugh
:: immediately digs in :: mrgreen

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:17 pm

Sakura watched and giggled a little at what was happening as she took another sip of her drink then placed a peppermint on top of Miro's sundae
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Well maybe if you don't say stupid things Spec I won't give her things to piss you off. *calmly takes a sip of her drink as she hugs Dame next to her* So you been doing okay Sakura? How the shopping for a new phone go?

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 pm

*sips her tea, quietly listening to the conversation around her*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 pm

She shook her head slightly "I didn't get to go yet, I must have just missed Jessi when I dropped by AS so I've not gone yet" she explained as she took a sip of her drink with a slight shrug. "It's alright though, I'll just go another time"

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 pm

-gets up and dances around the bar-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games