Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:29 pm
Good luck with that sweatdrop Miro has yet to speak with "Draa" since he got baptizeded.

*looks at the images in the magazine along with the angel, wondering exactly what it was that was so fascinating about them for there to be an entire magazine dedicated to them.*
Draa had several of these it seems. And pictures of the woman that I'm told owns this apartment that were rather similar. 3nodding

Vassnta... sweatdrop Maybe you shouldn't go around spreading that information. sweatdrop

*tilts his head curiously at the cleric*
Why?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image

*points to the lady part*
You know what this is innocent one? User Image

cat_rolleyes This is going to be interesting....
Okay. You.. who are YOU?

*turns and stares the golden Draa in the face looking for some kind of recognition*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:43 pm
*smiles proudly when the angel points to something in the image, confident he has learned the answer not that long ago.*
Judging from what Tes said, I believe that's a v****a ^_^
*smiles falters slightly*
I still haven't figured out what a p***s is, though. Miro tells me looking it up on the internet would be bad.

*glances over at the cleric who gives him a stern look and shakes her finger at him. His gaze then shifts to the red haired woman who looks very much like the angel*
I am Vassnta ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:55 pm
Great.... User Image

Perhap you have this "p***s" dear Vassnta
it's just suffering from הצטמקות cat_razz

No one knows your ancient tongue woman!
*facepalms*
Are you acquainted with anyone else....
perhaps someone known as... Tauschung
Honestly I have no idea why I am here...
I still don't know what any of this has to do with Kat. User Image

*snickers, in a more throaty way than her daughter does*
Because you are an obedient girl
and like to do as you are told. User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:09 pm
I have been told that I do not have one. It doesn't seem that important, but most people I have met reacted as if I am supposed to have it.

*thinks over the name the other woman said as he has done everyone else and his eyes widen slightly after a few moments*
Yes! I do know Tauschung ^_^ ... or at least the name is familiar. That's more than I've gotten from others I was told I knew at least. Is this person important to Draa?

*confused*
Who's Tauschung? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:18 pm
*knows the language and looks at her daughter quizzically*
Someone has been protecting thoughts from me...

Umm that's a loaded question.
This person is both important and lethal to Draa.

Ohhhh now this is coming together cat_twisted
*tail flicks*

cat_rolleyes Tell me how it's familiar please.
*taps out a clove and lights it*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:28 pm
MiroIsConfused sad

What is "lethal"? Is that another way of saying "important"? neutral

*thinks on the name a bit more*
I'm... not sure. It's just familiar somehow....

... I think he is like me ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image doppleganger? User Image

User Image No way!! User Image

Lethal is another way of saying - nothing.
As in you currently have something in this life,
but lethal would leave you with nothing, literally.
Anything you can say you know right now
would all be as though you never had it to begin with

beautifully said User Image
Except in many cases, someone gains all the something to your nothing. User Image
I prefer with that someone is me. User Image
What is this Miro, she seems to be of no resolve to me at all.

*pouts at the obvious nonreactive nature Miro has to her presence*

I can't wait until I don't have your voice finishing my sentences anymore cat_stressed  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:49 pm
Doppleganger...? Yes! ^_^ I am a doppleganger. ^_^ Although... I don't really know what that means... sweatdrop
gonk Miro has been here all this time and she didn't know he was a doppleganger gonk *pouts* crying

So... Tauschung would leave Draa with nothing but is also important to him? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image The other one was at least more intelligent...

Other one!? User Image

Shush!
Simply yes, Vassnta..
Although I have no idea how you tie into this now....

Maybe if you would have listened back when I tried to teach you about -

Seriously I'll tear you out and ruin all your fun right now
if you don't shut up!!! cat_scream
-
Well I don't know what the hell else I'm supposed to do here...
I still have no idea how this was supposed to help Kat.
What does she even need help with cat_confused

*takes a long drag of the clove and blow out smoke hearts*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:07 pm
*Arrives at the police station with her husband. He pulls into a parking space, turns off the engine and pulls out his keys. The ride over was silent and as he gets out of his car, he notices a black sedan pull over in plain view and he recognizes the goons in it. He rakes his hand over his face and goes around to open the car door for his wife. She sits in her seat with her arms crossed under her bosom and he waits for her. No latte? stare *She says clearly miffed and he exhales loudly looking up to the sky as if to ask "Why him?" He can already tell, this is going to be one long a** day. stare Come on. I'll get you some coffee when we get inside. stare *She takes her handbag and he shuts the door after she's gotten out of the car.

He holds open the doors to the precinct for her and the cop at the front desk stands as he looks Psy up and down while grinning. When she notices and she catches his eye he winks at her wink and she literally turns her head sticking her nose in the air with disgust at his intentional advances as she walks by. William didn't notice as he was checking for any messages on his blackberry. User Image She's not sure which desk is her husbands and so she just follows him as they walk past cubicles and desks. Her heels heard clicking loudly on the wooden floor and men stopping to look as she passes by.

He tells her to have a seat at a chair by his desk. I'll go and get you some coffee. Stay right there. User Image *He goes over to a coffee station across the room and gets some coffee for the two of them, handing her a cup when he returns. He has a seat at his desk and logs onto his computer. She sips her coffee and is so disgusted she has a hard time swallowing.* OMG! What IS THIS SWILL? User Image I didn't know you were subjected to this…poison…in the morning. gonk I would have insisted you take a thermos with you, my darling! User Image *Picks up his phone and dials a few numbers. He asks if one of the legal clerks could go and pick up a large quad shot latte real quick. There is a pause and he says "thanks" before hanging up the phone.

*He pulls out his keyboard and starts typing away as she looks around the precinct.* Alright. Now tell me everything you know about Kat and what Franco said. User Image *She starts to explain everything about what Kyle told her and everything she's experienced thus far as he updates the case status, records that Kat is no longer missing but files a suspected drug incident or possible pusher. A very plain looking female clerk brings a large latte over and sets it on Officer Dougherty's desk. He hands it to his wife and then introduces his wife to the plain looking clerk with thick glasses and hair in a tight bun on the top of her head. She politely extended a hand and Psy shook her hand as she scrunched her nose briefly at the woman who looked like a librarian to Psy. After the clerk left, Psy sipped her latte and they continued their conversation about the incident in question for an hour or two. William made sure he got as many details as possible from his wife's perspective. If there was some pusher coming around or someone going around drugging unsuspecting people at MW, he wanted this person nailed to the wall and put away. evil

After they are done, he tells her he has other work he needs to get done and he could arrange to have someone give her a tour. She declines and says she'll just drink her latte. He nods and pats her knee. She looks around again while sipping as he becomes engrossed in whatever he has on his computer monitor while clicking away on the keyboard. She finishes her latte and quickly becomes bored. rolleyes She moves from her chair to his desk and he watches as her red leather skirt hikes up while she crosses her legs. She swings her legs and leans back on her arms while on his desk and the other police officers around take notice. eek * You got any gum? User Image *She asks as she grins at him. He opens a desk drawer and holds a piece to her. She simply opens her mouth. He unwraps it for her and she takes it from his hand with her teeth, accentuating her biting while winking at him. wink A cop at the desk next to Dougherty's drops a stapler. eek *  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:40 pm
*Its then he realizes that every single cop he can see is staring. stressed He stands and picks up her handbag* OKAY…time for a tour then. stressed *He offers his arm to her and takes her around to show her as many things as he can think of in the precinct. He then takes her out for lunch and notices the "goon squad" following rolleyes and he tries to just ignore it. stare

They go back to headquarters, to his desk and he tells her he's got just a few more things to work on and to try and occupy herself with a game on her iphone or something. She shrugs and tries that for a while. She's content for a good long time playing things like "Angry Birds," "Pocket Frogs," "Fruit Ninja," and "Solomon's Boneyard." Every once in a while though, she gets frustrated and isn't shy about expressing her displeasure with some Zombie or how disgruntled she is with one of those green pigs. scream evil

He calls it quits much earlier than usual due to her being there and that she attracts boatloads of male attention by the water cooler. stressed Wrapping it up, he tells her he's going to take her out for nice dinner so they can relax and she puts away her iphone, completely thrilled with the idea. heart

He walks her to his Ferrari, makes sure she's in the car and nods at the goons in the black sedan by the curb as he gets in, starts up the engine and pulls out of the parking lot to take his wife to dinner.* cool  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 pm
The elevator dings and two large men exit followed by Franco, the other family's son and two more men behind. The make their way down the hall to pent house door where another large goon stands stern, arms crossed over his chest. The two lead good step aside and Franco approached. The man at the door opens it for Franco and then the mob boss step inside, only one other man follows in and stands at the door from the inside after closing it behind them. Katana still sits on the couch curled up, her hand fixed on her thigh. cool

Franco walks to the bar and pops the cork on a bottle of champagne and pours two glasses. User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:25 pm
She came out of her reverie when the cork popped and she swung her head in the direction of the noise. Her grip loosened on the hilt of the knife and she visibly relaxed when she saw it was only Franco.

"What are you doing here, Franco? You're not taking me back, are you? You promised you wouldn't take me back there!" Her eyes darted nervously around the room and she looked back at him with fear in her eyes.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:25 pm
Trick or Treat!

Tricks: 112
Treats: 75  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games