Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:48 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Well," he said, popping the top off his beer. "I've already started in with some 12-year Glenlivet, so I'm doing quite well." Taking a sip, he relished the flavor as it slid down his throat. "Ah... one of the only ales I enjoy in this world. Good evening, Madame Psy." He tipped the bottle in her direction.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 pm

-turns around sipping the straw that is dunked into her chocolate milk, staring at Psy like a deer in the headlights- eek confused -looks confused- Huh? No...why? -smiles and walks over to the bar, setting down the milk and leaning upon the counter-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:57 pm

User Image *Looks at Kat questioningly, unsure if she had just been seeing things or if Dame just leaped over the bar.* User Image

*She then looks at JJ.* Is that the right stuff?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:00 pm

She sipped her martini and looked over at Psy.

"Oh, Psy...don't forget the bachelorette party is tomorrow. And, on another note, I've spent A LOT of time this week with Richard going over the reception details."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:01 pm

J.J. Kooms

"It is indeed." JJ spun the bottle around as he leaned his back against the bar, the little skeleton atop the barrel coming into view as it slowed in its rotation. "Orgeon-based Rogue Beers, Inc.'s Dead Guy Ale, the one and only." He picked up the 18 oz bottle and took another swig, savoring the hops-heavy flavor and setting it back onto the bar with a musical thunk. "Myself and a Dead Guy sat in a bind, with three bottles before us and two behind; I looked at him and he looked at me, and said 'Boy, I think you're drunk.'" He took another pull. "Sorry, I wax poetic around Dead Guy."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:07 pm

*Nods at Katana.* Yep. Tomorrow, we meet right there. *points to the floor.* Oh good. How is Richard doing? Everything is on schedule as planned, right? User Image *Bites lip and prays the answer is yes.* gonk

*Listen's to JJ's poem and is amused by it.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:09 pm

It'll be fun! biggrin -sips milk and watches them-
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:12 pm

She gave Psy a tired smile, "Everything is done.....it took most of this week and some pretty long days, but everything is in order finally. I've spent more time with Richard than I have anyone else this week. I almost felt like I should invite him to the bachelorette party."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 pm

:: pops in suddenly ::
Miro heard party surprised Miro likes parties blaugh Will there be cake? surprised
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:29 pm

*Goes over and hugs Katana.* Thank you so much, Katana. I really don't know what I'd do without you. Richard would probably love the bachelorette party. 3nodding

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm

*yawns as he comes in and goes right for the espresso machine*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:31 pm

She hugged Psy back and gave her another small smile. "Well, it was just a matter of going over everything. We even went to the hotel and did a walk-through, just to make sure we had thought of every possible detail."

She turned and smiled at Miro, "Um, I don't think there'll be cake at this particular party, Miro, but you're welcome to come along if you want to."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:33 pm

J.J. Kooms

JJ just sat at the bar, smiling and sipping his beer as he enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere. Nothing to do but relax and savor his drink as he watched the happenings and goings-on.

((Sorry to ask this, but I noticed the signature dice-roll competition thing in the first few posts; is there a special limit to that or certain conditions we have to fulfill before we're allowed to roll for it?))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:37 pm

((JJ...Nope, no conditions....just roll & go for it! wink Feel free to roll every time you post if you want to. xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:41 pm

-blows quiet bubbles in her milk, completely amused- xd
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games