Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 pm

*makes her way upstairs not really sure what she's awake right now* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:16 pm

*redirects them back down to their chamber*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:06 pm

-comes back in from the security wing, dancing, singing a song. Once she has danced across the room, she hipbutts the jukebox to pick the song up- xd -keeps dancing, doing the swim and other various dances-
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:24 pm

((GLOMP Good news Dame! I'll finally be getting photoshop this week so I can get started on your commission soon! I have the initial sketch done))

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:33 pm

(( surprised That is good news! Today is a happy day! biggrin -glomps back-

... sweatdrop -goes to hoard money-))

-dame changes the song and keeps dancing, doing the monkey-
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Earlier this morning.....

She was rudely awakened by her phone and with her eyes still closed, she fumbled around for it. Opening one eye, she groaned when she realized it was Richard.

"You DO realize what time it is, right? stare " She listened to the high strung man for a moment. "WHAT? stressed " She flopped over onto her back and pinched the bridge of her nose. "******** A, Richard, you DO realize the wedding is in a couple of weeks? HOW could you overlook THOSE details? scream "

She listened to him for a few moments more. "Look, I'm on my way, you'd BETTER have some goddamned coffee there, and I don't mean that crap you have in your break room! stressed "

Grumbling, she got up and then remembered it was bikini day. "Great..... stare At least Richard's gay and he won't be distracted...." She changed quickly and pulled on a coat before heading out of her quarters and heading to Upper GGG where Richard's office was.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm

-dame bumps the jukebox, changing the tempo and slow dances all the way down to her room, yawning a bit and dancing with an invisible partner- ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:44 pm

She arrived back at MW and parked at the rear entrance of her quarters. She got out and locked the car and then went inside. She headed straight to her bedroom and undressed for the second time that night.

She slipped into bed and set her alarm clock. She then turned off her phone, not wanting to deal with anyone until tomorrow. She had another day planned with Richard, and she needed to get some sleep. Frustrated, she got up and went into the bathroom and took some of the sleep medicine she used on occasion and then crawled back into bed. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep then. She had forgotten about the potion and creams from Liada, and had taken the medicine out of habit.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:09 am

Sakura walked into MW after she had been cleaning and setting up her security at home. She walked over to the bar and looked along the shelves but made herself a hot tea instead. She wanted something a little different to start her night with. Once she had finished making her drink she took a seat and sat down to sketch
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:14 am

Sakura finished her tea and took the cup over to the sink, washed it, closed her sketchbook and left MW and made her way back home

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:52 am

*makes her way upstairs with a pile of notebooks*
*makes up a double shot with an almond foam*
*takes a deep breath and continues out the front door to her morning meeting through an afternoon luncheon User Image*
*hopes the demon one can behave* stare
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:47 am

-dame cartwheels through the bar before heading out the door to go to the upper GGG for her classes-

-she sheepishly has to run back in to pick up a pencil that fell out of her bag- redface xd blaugh -runs back out-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Kat entered her quarters from the back entrance and made her way into her kitchen. She grabbed a beer and opened it, sipping on it while she perused the contents of her refrigerator. She didn't feel very sociable, and really didn't feel up to putting on a "happy" face up in the bar. She frowned and got things out to make a salad. Once she made her salad, she went into the living room and turned on her TV, wanting some background noise while she got on her laptop to try and iron out some last details for Psy's bachelorette party.

She thought that maybe she should have at least left Showcase a note or something when she left his place last night, but her insecurities had reared up again. So, she had reverted back to throwing herself into work to avoid thinking about him.

It didn't take long for her to get absorbed into researching different locales for the party. The only reason she got up was to get another beer from the kitchen when she had finished the first one.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:53 pm

-cartwheels into the MW-

-looks around, calls out, sees no one- neutral confused -shrugs-

blaugh

-cartwheels back out-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games