Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:14 pm
lawl XD not creepy to me  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:16 pm
SandcastleBuilder
Rakiz
SandcastleBuilder
Rakiz
SandcastleBuilder
ForeverLenalee
o okie, u look cute with the little blushie >W< 9/10

lol thanks.

And rakiz you get a 7/10. ^^

7.5/10. The eyes look a bit sly and the blush looks weird.

Hehe, my outfit is really cheap. 5 gold on clothes, hoop earrings, and the umbrella. less that 1 k. w00t!!~

I tried being a vampire and now i can't change back until 5 hours later. ;-; so thats why the blush looks weird and my eyes look like that.

try some shades until then XD

lol better? Now I don't look so much like a creep huh?

...somehow that looks lovely. >< wow. congratz... it's up to 9/10 wheee  

Rakiz

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Thanks. ^^ both of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:22 pm
yawn....yesh sandcasle looks smexy ;]  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:27 pm
pretty cute but change hair color to a dark blue or purple and you got it 8/10  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:28 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x

i love my hair and im a bit low on money so i cant get one even if i want to T-T  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rakiz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:30 pm
ForeverLenalee
x Glam Rock Kylie x

i love my hair and im a bit low on money so i cant get one even if i want to T-T

i agree with kylie. don't bother to rate my gryphon... it won't let me add anything under it or around it XX  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:31 pm
ForeverLenalee
x Glam Rock Kylie x

oh...I see. sweatdrop Let me know if you need any help gold wise, I don't mind helping my fellow LOH gaians. lol ^^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Rakiz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:36 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
ForeverLenalee
x Glam Rock Kylie x

oh...I see. sweatdrop Let me know if you need any help gold wise, I don't mind helping my fellow LOH gaians. lol ^^

aww, that's really nice of you kylie. <33 i bet she appreciates your generosity, as does everyone. ^.^ 9.5/10 on your avi. i luv it <333  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:39 pm
simple but interesting. 9/10. ^^  

SandcastleBuilder

Rakiz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:47 pm
SandcastleBuilder

hah, yeah. the celestial cloak background is the only thing that shows. i tried just about my whole inventory.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:51 pm
Rakiz
SandcastleBuilder

hah, yeah. the celestial cloak background is the only thing that shows. i tried just about my whole inventory.

o.o that sucks.  

SandcastleBuilder

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:52 pm
Rakiz
x Glam Rock Kylie x
ForeverLenalee
x Glam Rock Kylie x

aww, that's really nice of you kylie. <33 i bet she appreciates your generosity, as does everyone. ^.^ 9.5/10 on your avi. i luv it <333

Thanks. I'm just trying to help. Sand helped me earlier to get an item I really wanted. So, when others help me I also try to help other.....(wierd wording) lol ^^

Awww...thanks! I tried to make an angelic nurse? lol..don't know if it came off that way or not...lmao.

Rakiz - 8/10 interesting...

Sand - 9/10 nice touch with the vampire thingy...lol but get rid of glasses, they look too goofy for your avi ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:56 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Rakiz
x Glam Rock Kylie x
ForeverLenalee
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Thanks. I'm just trying to help. Sand helped me earlier to get an item I really wanted. So, when others help me I also try to help other.....(wierd wording) lol ^^

Awww...thanks! I tried to make an angelic nurse? lol..don't know if it came off that way or not...lmao.

Sand - 9/10 nice touch with the vampire thingy...lol but get rid of glasses, they look too goofy for your avi ^^

lol no worries about 3 more hours and i will be rid of the vampire skin and the glasses. ^^ btw you look like the ghost of rakiz after i told the doctor to pull the plug on her. mrgreen 9/10  

SandcastleBuilder

Rakiz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:58 pm
SandcastleBuilder
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Rakiz
x Glam Rock Kylie x
ForeverLenalee
x Glam Rock Kylie x

lol no worries about 3 more hours and i will be rid of the vampire skin and the glasses. ^^ btw you look like the ghost of rakiz after i told the doctor to pull the plug on her. mrgreen 9/10

...thanks, i feel loved. so loved. >< not. ....*cries*  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games