Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 pm

User Image *About spits out the sip of her Martini.* THIS Saturday?!!! gonk That's only four days notice!!!! User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:18 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"And with that, I'll put on some soothing music." JJ smiled and moved around the bar, heading over to the jukebox in the corner. Flipping through the albums, he finally found a dusty copy of what he was looking for. "Here, this might keep tensions lower; Mozart always soothes the soul."

Mozart K. 333, Sonata in B-Flat Major

The music began to play, a little scratchy at first, but gently overcoming the limitations of its medium in its gracefulness. He headed back to the bar, popping a squat back on one of the stools. "Your loss, Kat; it's even better tonight."

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:18 pm

She rolled her eyes at Psy, "Psy, I TOLD you days ago that it was going to be this weekend. All you have to do is show up here in the bar Saturday night. Everything will be told to ya'll then. User Image"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:21 pm

-hops off the stool and starts doing mock ballet- blaugh

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:22 pm

But…but…how will I know what to wear? User Image What if I have to go shopping!! User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:22 pm

^////^ Good night, Rod. *smiles and watches him leave, then goes up to the bar, hopping up on the stool next to dame's* Ooh, those are cute stockings, dame.

*shakes her head as dame gets down to start dancing* Have you decided where we're going yet, Katana?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:25 pm

She leaned a hip against the bar and smiled at Kits. "Well, now that the 4th in command has returned from her little trip, I'm going to get with her and finalize plans. Oh, and Psy....just wear something sexy. wink Something along the lines of what you have on now should work just fine. rofl "
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:28 pm

User Image *Becomes very worried about these secret plans of Kats.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks, Kits! biggrin I love my piano stockings! 3nodding Dec got them for me a loooong time ago. biggrin ^_^ I forgot I had them until recently. -keeps dancing on tippytoes (not pointe) and swooping her arms, twirling and such, mostly in front of her stool-

-calls over to Kat- What should the rest of us wear? xd
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:33 pm

She laughed at dame, "Same as Psy, just something that oozes sexiness. wink It IS a bachelorette party! The shorter the skirt, the better! User Image And who knows....we might go to more than one place. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:35 pm

*laughs* I don't think it'll be hard for any of the people coming to find something sexy to wear. xd
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:36 pm

-thinks a moment, pinching chin, then starts dancing again- How bout really short shorts? xd OOOOooooh or my "shirt dress". xd The sparkly one. -giggles-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:37 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

JJ smiled as he finished his wine. "Well, I think I'll let you ladies have some private conversation time; it's time for me to be heading out." He stood, re-corking the bottle and taking it with him as he moved around the counter. Depositing his glass in the sink, he set the bottle back on the shelf where he had found it, then headed for the door. "Goodnight, everyone; sleep well, and I'll see you all later."

With that, he headed for the exit.

((Goodnight! biggrin ))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Nighty-night, JJ! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:43 pm

*waves to JJ* Good night!

Oh, dame, Rod gave me the pictures from the photo shoot the other night. mrgreen *holds up the envelope*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games