Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:48 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"J.J. Kooms, but I go by JJ. Pleased to meet you." JJ shook the offered hand, standing as he did so. He moved around the bar, retrieving a clean glass as he did so. He set it out in front of Rod, calmly pouring out half a glass to start with. "Here you go, please enjoy."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Oh excuse me. Where are my manners. Rod and Kits, this is JJ. JJ is fairly new in town. *Sips her Martini.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:50 pm

CHOCOLATE!!! scream -Saber and dame finish their icecream, Saber taking more swigs of the mysterious bottle from under the counter-
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:50 pm

*ears twitch and she looks up* Hello. I'm Kits. ^_^ *looks down at the pictures again, giggling when she sees one of Mwee sleeping on a table*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Nice to meet you, JJ. Thanks for the wine. *tilts head, wraps arm around Kits, picks up glass and takes a sip after swirling*

Ooh very nice choice, sir. wink

*grabs Kits booty* blaugh *watches her look at the photos* *whispers* How are you liking them so far?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:58 pm

She finished her sake and waved the waiter over, whispering to him that she would take care of the bill and that dame and Saber should have whatever else they want. He nodded and left the table, taking the empty ice cream bowls with him.

"Well, girls, I said it was gonna be an early night for me. Ya'll have fun and dame, I'm taking care of the tab, so eat all the chocolate you want. wink "

She left the JD and made her way into the bar, a bit surprised at the group there on a Tuesday night.

"Well, good evenin' ya'll....how goes it with everyone?" She made her way behind the bar and grabbed her empty glass from earlier and went about rinsing it. "Oh, and Psy...I got my delivery today from Liada. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm

*Grins at Kat and winks at her.* I got mine too. wink *Sips her Martini.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm

J.J. Kooms

"I'm glad you like it." JJ smiled, taking a sip from his own drink. "Good evening, Kat; what's going on over in the Jade Dragon? Sounded like a round of heavy binge-drinking from here." He smiled, taking another pull on his wine.

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:05 pm

She smiled at JJ, "No, just dame and Saber REALLY enjoying their ice cream. It's our 4th in command's birthday and Saber's birthday, so we were celebrating. I had sake. User Image"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Kat! gonk -can't say much else as Kat gets up and leaves- Well, Saber, seems I won't be treating you and -blows party favour-

-mock pouts- OOOOooh well. I'll have to treat ya'll and Kat another time. 3nodding

-Saber looks like she's about to curl up and go to sleep in the booth- Ooooh no ya don't missy. -she drinks one more bite of sake and then dame helps her half float/half fly/ half fall through the JD then out the MW doors and hails a cab. dame pays for the cab and tells him where to take her. She smiles, hugs Saber wishing her happy birthday, then sees her off. biggrin -

-dame walks back into the MW, grinning and sated- Someone say my name?

ninja ICECREAM!!! scream xd We all scream for ICECREAM! xd -results in giggles- rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:08 pm

*jumps and blushes when Rod grabs her booty* redface They're great, Rod! *grins at him*

*looks up when she hears Katana's voice* Hi Katana. ^_^

*giggles at dame* Hi dame.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:09 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Two birthdays in one night?" JJ's eyes widened, then his face softened and he smiled. "Well, still sounds like you had a good time, regardless." He tapped the bottle of wine still resting on the counter of the bar. "Would you like to join us for some Rotwein? Or are you done for the evening?"

JJ Kooms

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 pm

*whispers* redface Sorry, that was very inappropriate of me. *kisses her cheek* I'm glad you like them. *takes a few to finish off wine*

Well, everyone, I must be going. JJ, it was nice to meet you. Psy, I'll be in contact about plans for the photos, okay? wink

Kat, dame. *nods*

*turns back to Kits* Sorry I can't stay, Gorgeous. *whisper* I'd much rather be with you. But, I need to head in for the night. *kisses her* Sweet dreams, Miss Kits. wink I know mine will be.

*gives her another quick kiss, squeezing her close, then waves to everyone and exits* wink
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:12 pm

"Hello, Kits...don't you look cute tonight. OH! Don't forget about Psy's bachelorette party this Saturday night! User Image"

She turned to JJ, "Oh, I don't think I'll have any wine....I had some tequila before we headed to the JD and had sake there. I need to make sure I can get up tomorrow. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Haaaai Kits! xd -hops up on a bar stool, legs swinging back and forth-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games