Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir William Black

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:54 am

Taliah
Sir William Black
Taliah
I've found it both funny and sad that my local news station that was airing a football game (Notre Dame vs.... somebody), and when tornado warnings and such brought the weather team to overshadow "THE Game".... people started calling the station and e-mailing them complaints to re-air the game instead of do their job to forewarn others in case their houses just suddenly were ripped to shreds.

I mean, come on, is this really where our priorities are as Americans?
. . .

YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME. ARGH.

My question is answered lol
I think you misunderstand.

The Game is a meme. You talking about a game made me think about it, so I lost.

As for the people that called the station: People are selfish.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:29 am

I'm married!

MoonJeli

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:03 pm

MoonJeli
I'm married!
Congrats! Well wishes from me and mine to you and yours.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:24 pm

Congrats!

Throwing this out to the masses who may be better informed than I.

I am getting a weird, not painful and sort of pleasurable tingling sensation in my upper back, typically at my left shoulder (the best description I can give is it's like someone rustling fabric on my skin). I have no idea what could be causing this, and it really only started this week.

Or I could just be imagining it. Rommie's on my case about getting me to a GP again, so if when I get around to it it's still going on, I'll mention it.

maenad nuri
Captain

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:45 pm

MoonJeli
I'm married!

Congratulations! biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:31 am

So when the engine of your car is smoking like a forty-year-old-bleached blond-grown-out-fake-nail-PVC-Clad prostitute at 3am... it's a bad thing right?

TeaDidikai

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:53 am

Congrats MoonJeli!

Wait...there's a Ceiling Cat item now?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:08 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Congrats MoonJeli!

Wait...there's a Ceiling Cat item now?
Has been for a while now.

TeaDidikai

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:28 pm

Congratulations Moonjeli!

Started college registration today. Apart from being so nervous my arm seized up it went really well.

*hums cheerfully*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:41 pm

saint dreya
boys are stupid and they smell...

boyfriend, now ex, broke up with me via text message, after placing us on a "break", after my best friend had a miscarriage.

fun

Ugh.
~huggles~
Similar thing happened to my house-mate.
Fiance' broke up with him over IM. bad business that. neutral

On a happier note tho, Congratulations Moonjeli. surprised

As far as the sad state of affairs...
I am disgusted by the fact that some athletes are referred to as Heroes, after that insult, nothing has surprised me, as to the stupidly worshipful demeanor of the mob.

Edit:Also, a recentish picture of me...
Here, from left to right, My Neighbor, Wing, and Myself on our way to a Hockey game.

Fiddlers Green

PhantomPhoenix0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:58 pm

scorplett
What every fluffy want's from Sanity Clause

You can't fool me, there is no Sanity Clause xp

Past few days have been interesting. My Windows XP install got corrupted again, so I spent all night fixing it. Then today at work, the person who was supposed to relieve me from my shift never showed up, so I ended up staying an hour and a half later. During this time, one customer didn't get the idea that I was talking to another worker about someone on the phone wanting a costume, so she was getting impatient. When she finally payed, she gave me a 10 dollar bill (which was later verified by management) for a 2 dollar purchace. After I gave her change, and closed the register, she started insisting that she gave me a 20, and started demanding that I give her correct change.

When I had to call a manager to confirm I gave her correct change (which involves counting all the money in my drawer, and cross checking it with store records), she got even more annoyed, and decided thats when its ok to tell me how to do my job rolleyes . When the manager told her that she did give me a 10, she walked away without any apology, she just said that she'd "straighten it out at home".
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:09 pm

Sir William Black
Taliah
Sir William Black
Taliah
I've found it both funny and sad that my local news station that was airing a football game (Notre Dame vs.... somebody), and when tornado warnings and such brought the weather team to overshadow "THE Game".... people started calling the station and e-mailing them complaints to re-air the game instead of do their job to forewarn others in case their houses just suddenly were ripped to shreds.

I mean, come on, is this really where our priorities are as Americans?
. . .

YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME. ARGH.

My question is answered lol
I think you misunderstand.

The Game is a meme. You talking about a game made me think about it, so I lost.

As for the people that called the station: People are selfish.

Ohhhh, I -finally- understand now. So does that mean I just lost too?

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

PoeticVengeance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:31 pm

MoonJeli
I'm married!

Yay!

Grad work has been kicking my a** guys. I'm prolly going to continue being on hiatus for even longer. <3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Oh my Hell, there is a slim chance that we might not have Internet access at our new place.

I might die. I might literally die. gonk

queertastrophy

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:08 pm

BlueRoseTorn
Oh my Hell, there is a slim chance that we might not have Internet access at our new place.

I might die. I might literally die. gonk
gonk
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games