Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:23 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"I'm glad you two like it." JJ smiled and sipped his own as well, enjoying it as it matured in his mouth. "It was a period of tasting different types of wine; I finally settled down on cabernet sauvingon as my drink of choice, if offered." He took another sip. "Especially since attending dinner parties at fancy restaurants is about half of my job, anyway."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 pm

"So, JJ....where all have you traveled to? Are you a globe-trotting food critic? User Image" She took another sip of the Cabneret.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:33 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Pretty much; like I said, I work for a few food analysis agencies, so I go where they tell me. And, they're usually paying me to eat, so I consider it a win-win." He took another sip of wine. "The problem is that, since my job is to eat, plus being able to take out whatever illegal operations are underway, I find it necessary to maintain an insane workout schedule." He smiled. "Otherwise, I'd be exploding from a wafer-thin mint."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:38 pm

"Take out whatever illegal operations are underway?" ninja *Look skeptically at JJ.* Alright, WHO sent you? User Image …… You tell WHOEVER sent you that I'm retired, GOT IT…… RETIRED!! talk2hand

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:40 pm

She almost choked on her wine when Psy spoke to JJ.

"Ummm, Psy....I think your stress cream just wore off..... sweatdrop I really don't think JJ was sent here in an official capacity......."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:41 pm

J.J. Kooms

"And here we go." JJ sighed, pouring himself some more wine. "As I explained a few nights ago to Kat, I am not in Geezerville on business, strictly pleasure. That said, my job is twofold - to sample cuisine around the world to ensure it's up to proper health, safety, and taste standards, and to stop all illegal operations should they refuse to close down quietly." He took a big swig, letting it sit in his mouth a second before slowly sliding down his throat. "I am currently on leave from that job. If I were truly here on official business, you would have seen my badge the day I walked in here." He smiled. "More wine?"

JJ Kooms

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Thats because this place isn't as feared as it used to be.

* Suddenly appears leaning next to the bar *
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:42 pm

JJ Kooms
I'd be exploding from a wafer-thin mint."
[I love The Meaning of Life. XD]

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:46 pm

*Hears JJ explain.* Oh. User Image Okay and yes please. User Image *Puts her glass down on the bar and QS suddenly appears.* User Image User Image QS!!!! xd *Hugs him briefly.* QS how are you? xd
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Things have been.... interesting... Just currently looking for someone. How have you been Psy?? and KAT!?!? Hey there twisted

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Rei Inaba
JJ Kooms
I'd be exploding from a wafer-thin mint."
[I love The Meaning of Life. XD]

((I thought it was appropriate. biggrin ))

J.J. Kooms

He leaned over the bar, pouring some more of the reddish liquid into her glass. "That, and even with it, I've never once seen its name flash by on our highly-tracked list." He tilted the bottle up, the napkin about the neck catching any drizzle. "One of our other agents did come by here to sample the food, though, and it was on his rather glowing recommendation that I decided to make this my first stop." He smiled. "I'm rather glad I took his advice."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:49 pm

"Well, well, well......the prodigal thorn in our side has returned. xd How ya been, QS?"

She turned to JJ, "This is QuietStorm....but he answers to QS for us MW ladies. User Image"

She gave QS a mock glare, "This is JJ....he's new here, so play nice!"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:52 pm

*Hears JJ and the news about the Jade Dragon and is quite relieved. Chef Karrie will be thrilled to know this. User Image *

I'm doing great QS. I'm getting married. heart *Shows QS her engagement ring and grins.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Ahh... fresh blood, err a fresh face. twisted

*Turns to JJ*

Well, I hope you know how to use those weapons....for your sake. evil

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:57 pm

*Looks at what QS is wearing.* QS, you look as though you are going to be signing the Declaration of Independence. Did you travel back in time and whack Ben Franklin? wink *Playfully elbows QS.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 4530 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games