Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishihara shrugged slightly, "I didn't talk to him at the party... was actually brokering a deal with one of the clothing lines that helps dress those in the spotlight. But later when I asked Matsumoto-san about Naoko-san's strange behavior he had explained to me, since he figured I might be working closely with you in the future, about his little ticks. Seems like, from what Matsumoto-san said, Naoko-san doesn't always remember everything when he's like this. So perhaps his normal self just doesn't recall having met me before." taking another sip of the water, You smiled slightly, a bit amused by something. "You know, I'm actually glad I came with you. From my briefing on his odd nature... I might've saved you another trip to the hospital just now. That's the last place I want to be right now, Ryuukaze-san. I'd rather be home in bed... or feeding Lette... which reminds me I'll have to hire someone to do that until I can climb those tank steps..."

Hire? Hardly... Haru would do it... especially if he asked nicely enough... maybe with a pair of pink stockings on at the time of asking...

"I'll tell you though, Ryuukaze-san, what I told Yamada-san earlier at the hospital. Sometimes Matsumoto-san has me play bodyguard on the side of being the VP of PR. He'd rather see you all back in Tokyo in one piece. Believe it or not."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:30 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Yeah...my Na-kun...he's a tough nut to crack sometimes." Ryuukaze smiled sweetly, putting on an oblivious, puppy-like face.

"Thank you for helping, though. We certainly wouldn't want to have to go back to the hospital over anything. Naoko just needs to rest. Once he comes around to himself again, we'll grieve for Jun, and then...we'll continue living, making music and dreams for the masses. It's what Jun would have wanted." the violinist sighed, running his fingers through the pianist's blond locks. He truly believed Jun would have wanted them to go on making music. He just wanted to have Shou, Ko, and Naoko safe. That mattered more to the man than anything, as far as he knew.

As far as the details of this sushi party, he'd ask Naoko about it another time, when things were calm, once the worst of it was past.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:30 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi wasn't sure what to say to his manager. If Asato-san had rejected the guy for the company because that's what the Chairman had wanted well that royally sucked. These screwed up loyalties were almost as old as feudal Japan in his opinion! But what could he say, he was just a commoner in this elite society that he occasionally set foot in because of one Koyasu or another.

"Maybe I should go get ready and somehow get over to Narcissus' house. Seems like the vacation is over as of now." Michi turned and headed towards the coat rack giving Nezumi plenty of space. Because really they weren't close...they were coworkers and he wasn't going to dig into the personal space when the man looked like he was about to cry.

"Do you need anything else from me before I leave?" he glanced back at Yuuji as he pulled down his coat.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:34 pm

An explanation that seemed to take hours instead of minutes... an email that strained the eyes and the brain both, even in it's simplicity.

Akihiko leaned back in the chair, head tilted back, staring up at the ceiling. Surprisingly he didn't say anything... didn't DO anything... until...

"Yuuji's better at this than I am." but then the musician sighed and looked at Izzy, head still tilted back. "So I've not been to Okinawa but someone else has... someone this um..." he indicated the letter. "Kunato-san thinks is me has. Now Asato's missing... Ohayou's running in the red... and I'm about to be shoved into the spotlight... wonderful." sighing again the young tiger nodded to his manager. "MeKA helping out would be a godsend. We just don't let ojisan know it. Otherwise I'm sure Yuuji would've asked himself instead of going through you. My cousin's not stupid and he's got his own pride... which is probably hurting having to take a back door to things. Sure I can pay for you and Michi to open for me. That's not a problem... But Asato..."

He couldn't get it out of his mind... Hiroki was just gone. Vanished into thin air. With someone who looked like him and...

Blue eyes narrowed dangerously. "Azriel looks a lot like me... doesn't he, Ruki?" the musician whispered, his voice holding a hint of ice beneath the surface. "What better way to catch a man off his guard than to be a wolf in sheep's clothing?"

It was all speculation of course... but if Azriel HAD done something to Hiroki...

"I need to meet this Azriel sooner rather than later it seems."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:40 pm

It wasn't a hug... because honestly Yuuji didn't know Nezumi that well... but he did put a hand on the mousy man's shoulder. "Don't push forward so hard you break in the process though, Nezumi-san. I'd rather not visit anyone else in the hospital any time soon, ne?" he said with a slight smile, trying to cheer the man up as much as he could... in his own way.

Looking back to Michi, the man laughed. "Just the dry cleaning ticket so I can get some presentable clothes on without having to head home first. I'll pick up the dry cleaning and drop off yours and Nezumi-san's here before heading to the office. My cell's on so don't hesitate to call if you need something. Both of you."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:50 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I can call my family. MeKA is doing well, I'm sure they can front the money. But the one thing I worry about is later on if Ohayou can't pull itself out of this spiral. You're contingency plan with my Aunt may be the only option to save everything. I don't understand why your grandfather is still pursuing this road. It's unsustainable. He's letting his rival win...I can't wrap my brain around it. And we both know he's getting worse even without Yuuji's email."

Putting his finger tips on the desk he thrummed for a few moments before adding, "We need to get Nikki to get you clothes that are light in color and we need to get your hair in order...god so much to do and how am I going to go on stage? Shoot....I've only played with Shou. I can hear his cues in my head when he strikes the tune on his guitar but Akihiko I've not really performed with anyone else. Sure we had a drummer backup but Shou really helped set me up that night." Izzy wasn't so confident of taking the stage alone yet without someone he knew. Not that he couldn't sing but yeah it was a really different feeling to have to do it in one shot like this.

"And..mm...Can Michi do it? I mean I don't know if he's ready. We haven't even heard a song from him yet." stated Izzy as he started looking through his phone for Nikki's number.

But then Izzy listened and nodded then looked down at the letter and the business plan. "Maybe we can call this...Kunato Jin and at least hear the details from him. So we know what's going on. We are going to have to tell Yuuji about this because he needs to know now not later. I don't know if it is Azriel. We probably can't prove it. But there is only one man I can think of that would want Hiroki out of the picture, Matsumoto Izo. And yes, I think you should meet this Azriel in person...and be on your guard in words and actions."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:58 pm

"I'm sure Yammi can inspire confidence in you while you're on stage." Akihiko replied, letting his manager know that yes... there would be someone he knew there. "But we need to get your music to him and the band asap. They've already got mine. I'll text Michi to make sure his stuff's sent to them too... and then I'll call Yuuji and talk to him. See if you can get Nikki here in the next couple of hours. Tell him I need extensions too."

Standing from the desk, Narcissus headed out of the room to get his phone, not even thinking about the coffee he'd just left behind. "Wish that old b*****d would just die and get it over with. I'd merge Ohayou and MeKA in an instant right now..." he grumbled, leaving the room.

Five minutes later a text had been sent to Michi saying...

In case you haven't heard, you're performing in a few days. Make sure one song's lyrics and music are sent to Yammi and his band. I'd call but I haven't the time right now. Also, do me a favor and steal the picture of Hideo from Yuuji's wallet. Take a pic with your phone or scan it or something and then send it to me. It's important.

And then he was on the phone.

Yuuji wasn't surprised in the least about the assumption with Azriel... and with everything going on, he insisted that Akihiko let him handle the office while he just raked in the cash. Of course Narcissus let his cousin know that Izzy was already working on a loan.

Takagi seemed like he'd be rather busy soon, and so Akihiko let him go and headed into the kitchen. He needed food... because an empty stomach just wasn't sitting right with him then.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image

"I won't break, Takagi-san. This is nothing I can't manage. I am a manager, after all. It's part of the job description...even if...even if I haven't always done a great job of it." Nezumi made himself smile. If he was going to have a complete emotional meltdown, he was going to do it in private, by god!

Oh, what he would give right now to have a good friend here to help him along the way! Sad thing was...he had nobody that he could call a good friend. Only co-workers and acquaintances. Only person he could call himself close to in any fashion was missing. One of these days, when life wasn't absolutely swallowing him whole, he was going to have to stop being so closed off and actually relax and open up for once. All of that would have to wait for now, though. One step at a time.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:17 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Oh yeah the dry cleaning ticket! It's on the kitchen table. It's pink and the shop is two blocks down south. You can't miss it. It's a green sign that is kind of lopsided but the laundry will be done on the time on the card." He said as he threw on his shoes and walked outside then around back to the garage.

As soon as he got there, he grabbed the car keys and sat down in the car and felt a buzzing in his pocket - his phone. Pulling it out he looked at the text. So Akihiko knew some thing now. That was a relief but did he know everything? Of that Michi wasn't sure but then he noticed Akihiko's request.

"What the heck does he want me to do...go steal Yuuji's wallet from him? Ask him for a photo of his son? Why the heck does he want that...Wait. Oh crap I have Yuuji's wallet...here! Oh god if I would have left with that Yuuji would have been screwed." he said as he fished around in his pocket and pulled out the wallet almost dropping it on the floor in the process.

After a few hand grabs he finally held the thing and sighed. Well it wasn't stealing and it couldn't hurt to take a quick shot of the photo. So he opened the wallet and pulled out the photo taking a quick shot of it with his phone camera before sending it on to Akihiko.

Afterwards he sent a text to him: Yeah I heard. I have a solid master recording of my music upstairs, is that what Yammi needs? I was told it was for printing CDs and stuff and to keep it safe. MeKA has the other master. Also I don't know why you need the photo but here it is. I know Yuuji is really down about Hideo so can you please be kind? He's having a bad time of things right now. Got yelled at by the board. I need to tell you about all the other stuff, can I come out to your place?

He turned the key over and the car whined and sputtered then started. It chugged and spit but seemed to work. Michi stuffed the photo back into the wallet and ran back inside as the car warmed up. "Takagi-san, I almost forgot, when I took your pants to the laundry I accidentally took your wallet too. I brought it back but forgot in all this to give it to you."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:27 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Mm.. I hope so. Yammi and Shou are two different style guitarist but I'm confident in Yammi's skills." Although Izzy really wish Shou would be there. But he had to be able to do his music without the magical star at his side...right?

"My music? Oh yes, it should be in the bags. I hope Yammi can read Shou's notes because that's what we scanned for our single. I never thought about these things up front thinking I'd have more time to prepare. We do have that recorded music too from MeKA for the single." Izzy added as he started dialing Nikki's number.

Soon Izzy was on the phone with Nikki, He covered the phone mid call and yelled down the hall, "Nikki will be here in 2 hours with a van of clothes and a stylist. He needs you to check your scalp over and make sure you can handle the extensions and asks what color?"

As soon as he hung up the phone with Nikki, he was on a much longer call with his Aunt and Uncle about money....

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Yeah that's fine. I know, I'm being nice. Trust me. I just want to know what my nephew looks like. Is that so bad? Bring the master recording but... don't you have a copy of the sheet music or something? That would really help Yammi out. Come on over. Nikki's going to be getting me something ready for tomorrow. Hopefully.

Of course then Yuuji, back inside, took the wallet and nodded. "Thanks... I'll need this." he said with a smile before heading back upstairs.

Back at Akihiko's, the young tiger was fixing some eggs and toast, both for himself and for Izzy. When he heard his manager the musician rolled his eyes. "Of course it can handle the extensions! I don't have a choice now, do I?!" he yelled back down the hall. "Make sure they're black! I want to look normal for once!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi walked back outside after handing over the wallet and running into his room to grab the master recording then looked around to find a pile of sheet music in the folder he had been given by Crystal.

As he got back outside, he looked at his phone. Ok I'm driving over now. Please be ready for my arrival. I'm driving my dad's car. Ok...well I'm trusting you on this. I don't want Yuuji hurting anymore than he is about his kid.

It took Michi awhile to get to Akihiko's home because the roads weren't great and the car wasn't perfect. But it ran a little better once Michi gave it some oil and gas. However, he knew that the car wasn't worth too much. Perfect to teach Akihiko how to drive one day.

When he finally got there, there weren't any men but a large heavy gate. Michi had forgotten this particular feature so he hit the buzzer and waited with his car chugging in park for someone to let him in.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Taking the eggs off the stove, Akihiko was just piling them onto two plates, along with some toast, when there was a ring.
He headed over, looking through a small security monitor on the wall, then pushed a button to let Michi drive into the garage. A few moments later, the young Koyasu was at the door.

"Have a good couple of days vacation? Seems like that's all we get, ne?" he asked with a semi-pleasant smile. "Come in. I'm making breakfast. Want anything?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

Slipping out of the living room, Nezumi walked out the back door and sat down on the back step. It was freezing cold, but he didn't care. It helped bring him back to his senses. Taking deep breath after deep breath, the manager slowly began to calm down and rationalize a bit better. Work first. When the day was over...when he had a chance to get into a bath or something...then he would just sit back and cry.

"Asato..." he spoke to the empty back yard, "Wherever you are, I hope you know...I love you..." the mouse laughed at his own silly words. Talking to one's self was a sign of insanity, after all. Though...he preferred to think of it like a prayer, or a magical spell that would somehow protect his beloved and bring the man back to the company, and, hopefully, into his arms.

Kicking a bit of snow from a bush near the steps, the mouse sighed and pulled out his cell phone, going through his company phone book until he got to Nakai's cell number. Hitting the talk button, he put the phone up to his ear and waited for the musician to pick up.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi could smell the food as he walked in from the garage. "Yeah, I'd love something. I can eat breakfast again." he said with a smile as he leaned against the counter.

"I brought the music and the master. My dad's car is happy to be parked I think. It wanted to cuddle your Mercedes. But you know strange thing is that it smells like chocolate out there in your garage. I couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from." Michi scratched his head as he watched Akihiko cook.

"But yeah I did have a couple good days of vacation. Although I didn't get to sleep in because my manager seems to be a super early bird who was sleeping in the other bunk." sighed Michi as he had hoped to at least get a few days of late mornings.

"So did you have a couple good days of vacation too?" he asked almost certain that the past couple days had to be really pleasant considering Akihiko finally had Izzy all to himself.

He didn't dive into the unpleasing right away because really he wanted to talk to his friend after having a few days away from each other. He didn't feel jealous but sometimes he did wish that he could have time like Ishi-san got. Of course, then he thought back to Yuuji and the time they share. Man, that had been fun too. But nothing could or would last with anyone named Koyasu. But did he really want that? A lasting relationship? He wasn't so sure. Still trying to come to terms with those feelings since the tsunami left him questioning his normal way of life. "You and Ishi-san getting comfortable here together? I hope things are going well for the two of you."

Yes, he did mean that. He wanted the best for them both even if sometimes he wished other things were still possible.

...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games