Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4513 4514 4515 4516 4517 4518 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:08 pm

-muscles tense, she shoulders her bag, trying not to glare at Showcase- Well, I must be going. Dec's b-day was yesterday and Bonnie is throwing him a family dinner tonight. See ya'll later. -waves and heads out-
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:10 pm

*Flashes a dashing smile at Sakura.* I'm a Police Officer full time with the GOPD but recently got a military promotion so to speak. Officer Justin Showcase, Ma'am. *winks at Sakura*

Aw, Kat! stressed Can't you just get a hard working guy a beer? Pleeeeeaaaase. cool *Flashes a dashing smile at Katana.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Sakura's ear twitched and she walked over to the pair and looked at Kat "I do hope you will forgive me for this Kat but under the current circumstances I am unable to help myself and I'm truly sorry for this" she told her with a deep bow then pulling her platinum fan from her sleeve she hit Justin over the head hard enough to at least leave an egg "MILITARY JERK!!! stressed scream " she said before offering Kat another bow and apology and left the bar to Aqua Springs
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:16 pm

She watched Showcase as he spoke to Sakura. "Pft, if you think you can just wink at any woman that happens to be in the bar, you can get your own damn beer. Order me around and then wink at some other woman?" She poured some more martini into her glass and sipped her drink.

She watched wide eyed as Sakura hit Showcase on the head and walked out. eek

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:20 pm

stressed *Holds his head where Sakura smacked him.* SONOFABITCH!!! stressed WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!! scream stressed *Gets up and tries to walk it off.* stressed
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 pm

She sighed and looked over at JJ. "JJ, that would be my boyfriend, Justin Showcase. He's a police officer, and doesn't usually have such a Neanderthal attitude. stare "

She got up and went behind the bar, getting a ziplock bag and filling it with ice. She went over to Showcase and handed it to him. "You okay, babe?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:31 pm

*Looks at Kat, grateful for the bag of ice. He takes it, removes his hat and puts it onto his head.* I think a bottle of tequila would be better than a beer now. stressed
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:33 pm

She grinned, "Now THAT is a good idea!" She went over to the bar and grabbed the bottle of Republic Reposado and poured them both a shot.

"Come over here, babe, and have a shot of this new tequila I just got in not too long ago. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:38 pm

*Goes over to the bar and sits while holding the ice on his head. stare Slams the shot and places the shot glass onto the bar.* Thanks, Babe. Just keep em coming until I can't feel anything anymore. stare
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:39 pm

She arched an eyebrow at him and refilled the shot glass.

"So, I take it you'll be staying here tonight then....if you're planning on drinking yourself into a state of numbness? There goes my plans for you, then. rolleyes "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:45 pm

*Slams the shot and places the shot glass on the bar again. He takes the ice off and winces at feeling the goose egg on his head. stressed * GEEZ! I'm gonna need a medic! stressed
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:49 pm

She looked at the goose egg on his head. "Oh good lord, Justin...man up already! Geez, I've had worse that that before. rolleyes " She poured herself another shot and downed it, then refilled both their glasses.

"I'm perfectly sure you're going to live, Justin." She shook her head and went back to sipping her martini.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:53 pm

((Sorry I vanished - went on a food run without leaving the thread. x_x Have a good night, everyone!))

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

JJ stood, having been lost in thought over an empty glass for a good twenty minutes. He straightened his suit, and, gently depositing the glass into the sink, headed for the door. "Have a good night, all - I'll be back again soon." With a wave over his shoulder, he was gone.

((Exit))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:56 pm

*Puts the bag of ice back on his head.* Geez. You're not even gonna help an injured man out? Maybe, oh I don't know, nurse me back to health? wink cool *Flashes Kat a dashing smile and watches another patron leave.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm

She waved at JJ as he left and turned back to Showcase, fire glinting in her eyes.

"YOU are damn lucky I don't give you a matching goose egg on the other side of your head! How DARE you wink and flirt with another woman right in front of me? Nurse you back to health, pft. You'd be lucky to live through it at this point. rolleyes "

She looked away from him and sipped her drink, angry tears pricking at her eyes. She blinked rapidly a few times, damned if she was going to cry in front of him.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4513 4514 4515 4516 4517 4518 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games