Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 4517 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Sakura drank the rest of her drink quickly and washed the glass before making herself a vodka and lemonade before wandering to one of he darker corners of the bar to take a seat. She settled back into her chair and took a sip as she made mental notes.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:24 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Well, I'm a rather big connoisseur, so I do freelance work for various food testing agencies to determine the quality of different foodstuffs." He took a sip as he sat down. "That said, sometimes these agencies discover a group that isn't being exactly legal about their methods of production. They send me in for those situations as well, half to mediate or negotiate... and should they refuse to comply, to obliterate." He smiled, then held a hand up to forestall any questions. "And before you ask, no, I am not in Geezerville for any evaluation purposes; I'm here for myself to enjoy myself to my fullest extent."

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:31 pm

She grinned at JJ, "Well, I can assure you that Psy and Chef Karrie both have very exacting standards when it comes to the food that's served at the JD. And it's good to hear that you're enjoying yourself."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:35 pm

J.J. Kooms

JJ smiled and took another sip of his vodka. "I look forward to sampling their skills soon; I've heard good things, but you can never really know until you try the place yourself." He set his glass on the bar as he turned to Kat. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you choose to open a bar? In my experience, despite the high traffic of people, they're rather hard to maintain."

JJ Kooms

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:35 pm

-chuckles at JJ's mention of scars, lightly fingering the one on her cheek, mind wandering to the one that is still fading lighty, the one on her thigh from the cut Flame himself bandaged-

-smiles at Sakura- Heya, how are you? -smiles at the three of them. biggrin -

((Took a while to find orange things lol ))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Sakura waved over to Dame and smiled "Hey there Dame!! I'm still rushed off my feet lately...those idiots at the military got my order wrong so I had to give them a bit of a visit..." she said with a giggle and shook her head

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:41 pm

"Oh, I didn't open the bar, Psy did. This," She gestured with a wide swoop of her arm, "The bar, the spa and the JD, are all Psy's doing. I was just around in the beginning and was there for moral support. We became close friends and she made me 2nd in command of the MW ladies. It was later on when she made me co-manager of the bar. 3nodding And we wanted a place where one could come without being judged for whatever was in their past. Lord knows we have enough skeletons in our closets. User Image"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:43 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Too true, though I had to duct-tape mine down because they kept dancing whenever Saint-Saens "Danse Macabre" starts playing." Bad pun, he knew, but he smiled a little and took another sip as Dame rejoined them. "Welcome back, Miss Dame - it's been a while."

JJ Kooms

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Ah man, that stinks, Sakura.

neutral -raises an eyebrow at JJ- Umm...you mean since the other night? xd I've been here more often than you, mister. I live under the JD! -chuckles-

-dame walks over to her bag, pulls out the bottle of Absolut and places it back up on the shelf-
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:57 pm

She arched an eyebrow at dame. "Take up drinking suddenly, dame? Good choice if you did. Absolut is a fine vodka. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:00 pm

J.J. Kooms

JJ just chuckled and sipped his drink, nearing the bottom of his glass. He probably would finish up soon, but for the meantime, he was enjoying his relaxation at the bar.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Nah, didn't even touch the stuff. Stayed in my bag the entire time. lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:02 pm

*Pulls up in his truck, parks and enters into MW covered in gun powder. He goes up to the bar and has a seat.* Hey Kat! You look beautiful, hun. wink Liking that necklace on you, babe. Beer me! cool *He nods at the new people and winks at Dame.*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Sakura looked at the stranger and raised an eyebrow. "Your...not from the military are you?" she asked cautiously. She wasn't in a very good mood with them lately and didn't want any problems

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:06 pm

She turned and looked at Showcase when he took a seat next to her. She rolled her eyes and grinned at him.

"Beer you? You ABSOLUTELY sure you want me to get you a beer after the way you just asked me?" She smiled sweetly at him. "Because I KNOW you know how I despise being ordered around, BABE. wink "

She leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. "And thank you for the compliment on the necklace." She sat back up and sipped her martini, not moving from her seat. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 4517 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games