Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:29 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
You like cluttered avis?o.0

uh..no...lol....I was saying it's too cluttered but b/c you have very expensive items and obviously flaunting them, I rated it a 10/10....lol ^^

(i could just be sucking up for a anonymous gift of a dark halo) mrgreen

hmmm........
MY HALOs mrgreen

But of course! heehee whee Don't you see my cute smile! Don't you just want me to smile forever and ever? If I ever receive a dark halo..geebers..I'd be just so damn happy. lol ^^ (ok...i'll stop..heehee...wouldn't hurt to try? )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:31 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light

uh..no...lol....I was saying it's too cluttered but b/c you have very expensive items and obviously flaunting them, I rated it a 10/10....lol ^^

hmmm........
MY HALOs mrgreen

But of course! heehee whee Don't you see my cute smile! Don't you just want me to smile forever and ever? If I ever receive a dark halo..geebers..I'd be just so damn happy. lol ^^ (ok...i'll stop..heehee...wouldn't hurt to try? )

Depends how rich I am by christmas. ^^  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:34 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light

hmmm........
MY HALOs mrgreen

eek That means I have a chance..and its only 10 months away! lmao! heehee ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:39 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light

hmmm........
MY HALOs mrgreen

Yep^^
And if all goes EXACTLY as planned, I plan to have a Million Dollor Givaway here. Not really gold, just items mostly. So after I get my dream avi, a nitemare scarf, and buy a nitemare headband for a very special someone, I'll be putting this into effect. It shouldn't take me more than 12 months ^^  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:41 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light

hmmm........
MY HALOs mrgreen

Yep^^
And if all goes EXACTLY as planned, I plan to have a Million Dollor Givaway here. Not really gold, just items mostly. So after I get my dream avi and a nitemare scarf and buy a nitemare headband for a very special someone, I'll be putting this into effect. It shouldn't take me more than 12 months ^^

OOO..sounds exciting. ^^ So, I got dips on one of the halo's right? lmao! heehee...jk

Thats generous of you but..why not just keep all your items?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:45 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light

hmmm........
MY HALOs mrgreen

Yep^^
And if all goes EXACTLY as planned, I plan to have a Million Dollor Givaway here. Not really gold, just items mostly. So after I get my dream avi and a nitemare scarf and buy a nitemare headband for a very special someone, I'll be putting this into effect. It shouldn't take me more than 12 months ^^

OOO..sounds exciting. ^^ So, I got dips on one of the halo's right? lmao! heehee...jk

Well after I have my dream avi and the scarf, I'll be worth around 15 million by that time. I don't exactly plan to stay broke just because I'v achieved my goals, otherwise there's no point in making new one's ^^.
So since I'll be worth so much, sharing a million gold worth won't be bad at all. I plan to make it a fun ordeal. Games and contests. So it will be entertaining for everyone.  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:47 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light

Yep^^

Well after I have my dream avi and the scarf, I'll be worth around 15 million by that time. I don't exactly plan to stay broke just because I'v achieved my goals, otherwise there's no point in making new one's ^^.
So since I'll be worth so much, sharing a million gold worth won't be bad at all. I plan to make it a fun ordeal. Games and contests. So it will be entertaining for everyone.

Ooo..I see your point. ^^ Well, that's very nice of you. *smacks your arm* I didn't know you had that in you! heehee *teasing* xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:50 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light

Yep^^

Ooo..I see your point. ^^ Well, that's very nice of you. *smacks your arm* I didn't know you had that in you! heehee *teasing* xp

Well it turns out being emtionally torn drives me to do random things. And I don't break my promises^^  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:54 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light

Yep^^

Well it turns out being emtionally torn drives me to do random things. And I don't break my promises^^

eek Emotionally torn? crying

Okay! I'll remember your words! lol I'll be waiting for that halo no matter how long it takes me! heehee.... ^^

DAMMIT! I can't concentrate on doing my freaking care plan! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:36 pm
I see now what you tell me Light (that is not much money). Anyway to you Glam Rock 8.5/10 i really like the convination of colors and you are like a cyber, punk, musician i think.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:38 pm
Zhadgon
I see now what you tell me Light (that is not much money). Anyway to you Glam Rock 8.5/10 i really like the convination of colors and you are like a cyber, punk, musician i think.

Ding Ding DIng! We have a winner. lol ^^ I'm glad you see the look I am going for. heehee

For your avi - 9/10...colors match well..not too cluttered..I'd say that's a pretty well put together avi. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:40 pm
Yeah it really go that because i want to see it with my most expensive items.n_n.
Thanks for your comment.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:43 pm
Zhadgon
Yeah it really go that because i want to see it with my most expensive items.n_n.

Lol..I see. I could tell you were tryin to flaunt your items...but then again...who wouldn't want to flaunt expensive items? heehee ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:50 pm
Yeah i know but now i´m in getting 100k, with them i wil get a reserve to do businesses and with the increments i will buy more items so that is my plan, because i want a kitsune mask sweatdrop .  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:56 pm
Zhadgon
Yeah i know but now i´m in getting 100k, with them i wil get a reserve to do businesses and with the increments i will buy more items so that is my plan, because i want a kitsune mask sweatdrop .

OH..I see. Well good luck my friend. ^^  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games