Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:33 pm
hm? ninja
:: mouthful of sammich. She takes some time to finish chewing and swallowing then shrugs ::
It could be. ninja It would make eating a lot easier, but probably less satisfying too crying

:: spoons some of the sketti os into her mouth, only to find it hasn't cooled yet ::
hothothothothothot gonk

:: spits it back out into the bowl :: crying

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:32 pm
Amy gasped and leaned over to ask the bartender for a glass of cold water, but oddly enough, he already had one in his hand held out to her. Amy arched an eyebrow and then just shrugged. Maybe he was used to this from Miro.

Amy quickly handed Miro the glass of water. "Here Miro. This should help."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:44 pm
((They would be crying ))
:: takes the cold glass and presses her tongue against it, holding it there rather than actually drinking the cold water ::

Ahhhh... muh beher

:: keeps holding the glass against her tongue ::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:59 pm
Amy's brow furrowed as she saw Miro place her tongue against the glass. "Miro? Uh, no, you're supposed to... nevermind."

She chuckled and shook her head. If it was working for Miro, then that was all that mattered.

"So, have you decided on whether you'd like to go on the journey with Kaori, Thistle and me?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:12 pm
:: keeps holding the glass there a few more moments before slowly lowering it to the table at purple haired lady who doesn't have purple hair anymore's question ::

Miro...

... Miro would like to go, but... Miro can't sad Miro doesn't think she'll ever be able to go back. sad Especially not now.

:: stares into her bowl of sketti os and stirs it around, just to have something to occupy herself with ::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:19 pm
Amy frowned slightly. She didn't think she could go home anymore? Why?

"Miro, why do you think you can't go back there? It's your home. Do you have family and friends back there? I'm sure they miss you."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:27 pm
:: nods when purple haired lady who doesn't have purple hair anymore mentions family ::
Miro even has a husband.... and that's why she can't go back sweatdrop sad

:: still stirring her sketti os, her other hand goes to her belly ::
Miro.... did something she wasn't supposed to. And what would happen to Miro for it wouldn't be able to be undone so easily.... maybe not even at all. Miro can't risk going back. Not even for her monies.

:: shakes her head and scoops out some sketti os. She doesn't feel as enthused about eating anymore, but she knows she has to ::

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:31 pm
{{Time to be some arm candy emotion_awesome No idea when I'll be back.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:37 pm
Amy's eyes widened to the size of saucers, if not bigger. "A hus... you have a husband Miro?! Why are you here? Don't you want to be with him? I don't want to pry, but..."

Suddenly, Amy got a mental flash of her mother walking out of the house she shared with her father when she was little. Even though Amy didn't see it actually happen, she had imagined what the scene must have looked like so many times that she built up a fake memory about it. She knew it wasn't real, but it still hurt when she imagined it.

Amy frowned slightly and looked at Miro. Miro looked like she was really unhappy right now. But what could she have possibly done that would have caused her to leave her husband? Had she just grown bored with him like her mother did with her father? Creatures that lived a long time were more likely to do that.

"You should be with your husband, Miro. Can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 pm
{{lol. Okey doke. It works out okay, anyway, for me, too. I have to finish cooking my supper and then bake a cake for my cousin. Such a busy week for her. It was her birthday this week and we're moving her into her new house tomorrow. lol. Have fun!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:25 pm
:: shakes her head then has a few more bites of her meal before saying anything else ::
Miro's husband would not respond well if he saw Miro now sad In the unlikely circumstance he were to allow Miro to live...

:: hangs her head and rubs her belly ::
...he'd at least make sure she loses something she can't get back...

And if he doesn't get Miro, then the Clerics of Tunare will. They wouldn't kill Miro, but Miro wouldn't remember much about being Miro after they were done with her.

That's why Miro can't go back. cry

:: bottom lip quivers as she pokes at her cakey ::

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:49 pm
*Kits was stretched out on a bench in the secret garden. She occasionally heard people walking through the outer gardens, but not many at this time of night. Her ears twitched as she heard footsteps, but her mind was on the events of the morning*

*She'd woken up that morning to find that dame had turned human again while she slept. Since dame had chosen to sleep on top of Kits while a cat, she was still there, on top of the blanket, naked. Kits managed to get up without waking dame, and couldn't resist taking the opportunity to make a couple of sketches before waking her up. cat_ninja *

*The rest of the day, Kits had been restless, unable to focus on much even when she came to Aqua Springs. She ended up wandering into the pet spa in time to hear the supervisor yelling at one of the staff. Shocked that he would do that, especially in the public areas of the spa, she sent him home, telling him she'd find someone else to cover his shifts for the rest of the week. The next week, she would have to meet with him before allowing him to come back to work. She couldn't find anyone else for that day, so she stayed there herself and had fun playing with the animals. cat_3nodding After that, she went out to the gardens to relax for a while*

*standing up, Kits paused before the door, listening for anyone in the garden outside before opening the door. As she left the gardens, she decided to stop and pick something up for dinner, since she didn't feel like cooking tonight*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:09 pm
(( emotion_awesome ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:10 pm
{{*tells allergies to cool it just long enough to be able to give a proper ending to this scene*}}

Amy just stared at Miro for a few moments before she could even try to utter a response.

"Uh... wh... what are you... Miro, why would your husband of all people try to kill you? Wait! Is he an abuser?! I will kill him myself! Okay, I don't actually murder people, but I can get a few people together and we can definitely do something about this! But why would the clerics try and kill you?"

Amy was trying to understand Miro's problems by using the earth's sense of rules and structure. That probably wouldn't work since this was an entirely different world Miro was talking about.

Amy noticed Miro rubbing her stomach again. She thought earlier when Miro was doing it that it was due to being hungry. "Miro, why do you keep rubbing your stomach? Why don't you try to eat some more?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:35 pm
:: noms some cakey for a few moments, not really sure where to start on answering the suddenly slew of questions she was getting sweatdrop She still wasn't sure she wanted to be open to people about being peppermint, but kitty lady did tell her that she should. With her due date getting closer, it probably would be better sweatdrop ::

Miro's husband doesn't normally hurt Miro... not intentionally anyway sweatdrop ... but he can be pretty vengeful when scorned. It's in his blood sweatdrop Iksar have always been very territorial so... if he knew someone else had been... uh... "treading his land"... sweatdrop crying

:: suddenly starts to realize from that statement that her own hide wouldn't be the only one jeopardized if her husband knew :: crying

It... It's Miro's own fault, really cry
:: looks down at her belly this time as she rubs it ::
The opportunity presented itself and... Miro did little to resist it. Miro never expected that.... sweatdrop ... redface ... that she'd get peppermint redface She never got peppermint before gonk Miro just took for granted that it wouldn't happen sweatdrop

As a cleric of Tunare, which Miro is, Miro is supposed to be celibate.... a virgin in fact sweatdrop Miro being peppermint gives away that Miro did not keep her vows, so the other clerics of Tunare would arrange for Miro to no longer be a cleric.... which would involve wiping Miro's memory. sad

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games