Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:49 pm

She grabbed a martini glass and then looked at the newcomer.

"Rei, who used to be Asuka, huh? Wow, nice new look. wink "

She took the shaker and glass and went to her usual seat. "I guess just calling you Rei wouldn't be acceptable?" She poured a drink and took a long sip.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Not in my new world, anyway.

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:51 pm

I think "Dominarch" has such a nice ring to it. xd *Tilts her head and stares off into the distance contemplating.*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Coined by former Dominarch Erdroff Halter. It's a combination of "dominate" and "monarch".

He was not a nice person though.

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:55 pm

*Steps through the doors and looks around. After visiting the library Anira wanted to parch her thirst so she decided to come back to this place that she met Liada at since the tea was very good. She heads over to the bar and looks over to the woman in black* Excuse me, could I possibly have a spiked cider or tea?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:58 pm

She laughed at Psy, "only YOU would consider a title like "dominarch"! rofl "

She waved at the woman who entered the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:58 pm

"Nice" is very overrated. stare

*Addresses the young lady that has entered the bar and asked for tea or cider.* Sure thing. I would recommend the tea seeing as there is a wider variety here and what would you like to spike it with? …… Miss? ……… neutral
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Well, I am withholding the best traits my species can offer from my subjects in case anybody gets bright ideas about overthrowing me. Dimensional travel being one of them.

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm

You'll have to talk to Leko about that one. I don't travel "dimensionally" only "internationally." User Image *Picks up her Martini and takes a sip.*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:06 pm

*Anira nods her head in greeting to the red-haired woman and looks back to the woman in black* Anira, Anira Tiernay ((Ah-nee-ruh Teer-nay)) I am new to this town on the beckoning of Liada Trovaras, perhaps you know of her? I am feeling perhaps rum or whiskey would be nice. And whatever tea you feel best with it is fine. I am not picky.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:08 pm

She grinned along with Psy, "Yup, going through portals sure does save on time too! User Image"

She turned to Anira when she heard she was a friend of Liada's.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you. Is Liada coming by? I have something I want to discuss with her... wink "
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:11 pm

It's very nice to meet you, Anira. I'm Mistress Psyzapp. Owner of this place and yes, I do know Liada. I'll be right back with your tea. User Image *Puts down her Martini and goes into the Jade Dragon to get a fresh pot of tea.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Ah so you are the Lady Psy that she has spoken of. Dear Liada speaks very excitedly of you and some of the other women of this place so she was hoping I would meet you soon. And please do not rush on my account. If you do not mind me joining in the topic, I have to agree with the miss *gesturing to Kat* that portals are very convenient. Much more reliable than traveling through mirrors. *Turns to Kat and bows slightly* Good to meet you as well, I am sure she will be around at some point. She has been working on some new designs for her potion bottles for the shop grand opening so she has been slaving away at her desk. I wanted to help but she wanted me to go around the town and get an idea of my new home. I will be glad to send her the message that you have need of her if you like.

*edited*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:19 pm

She smiled, "I'm Katana, by the way. Kat to most people. wink "

She took a sip of her drink before continuing. "Well, I was wanting to see if Liada had any essential oils and some more of the relaxation creams that we could use in Pandora's Box. That's our spa here, you see, and we're always looking for new things to use with the clients. We cater to a very discerning clientele, you see. wink And, I'd also like for the spa to carry some of the more...um...sensual types of oils and such? User Image Do you think she'd be interested in supplying the spa and setting up a small display? We'd be more than happy to have cards for her main storefront too."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:19 pm

*Returns quickly with a fresh pot of tea. She goes behind the bar, gets down a cup and a bottle of whiskey. Pours a shot of whiskey in and fills the cup with tea and places it onto the bar for Anira.* There ya go. User Image

*Overhears Kat as she makes Anira her tea.* Oh that's a great idea. We could order a displayer to hold some of the product if clients wanted to purchase. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games