Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:21 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Naoko looked like an angel, lying there asleep in his lap. Ryu was all too aware that looks could be deceiving now, though. The broken pianist was capable of being more of a demon that he could ever be, despite the blond's habit of calling him akuma. He just hoped that Naoko could keep his cool, be reasoned with, once he was given the bad news.

Before Yamada and Ishihara got to the car, Ryu had slipped out to the trunk and pulled out one of each of Naoko's pills, crushing them to a fine powder and mixing them with a little bit of water, which he then slowly poured into his lover's mouth, massaging the pianist's throat to make sure the concoction went down and he didn't choke. He knew that Naoko was coming due on another dose, and he certainly didn't need to miss it. Not after the trauma the blond had been through, and the trauma that was soon to come.

Now, Ryuukaze sat in the back of the limo, as calm as he could be, given the situation.

"Iie, Ishihara-san, you've nothing to apologize for. You did your job to the best of your ability. I'll vouch for that. What happened...it couldn't have been helped..." the violinist spoke softly, smiling at the man though his voice was still full of sadness.

He didn't blame Ishihara. He didn't blame anybody. It was just a cruel twist of fate. Nothing more, nothing less.

"We are all just very glad to have you back. It's lucky things weren't worse. If it hadn't been for Jun..." he paused.

If it hadn't been for Jun, who knows what may have happened. Yamada-san might have been killed. Hell, they may have all been taken out, if the raven-haired man hadn't warned them, if he hadn't gone out of his way to protect them. It had cost Jun his life. A final show of bravery and goodness.
Ryu had to choke back his tears, refusing to let himself show any more weakness. He could mourn further at a later time, when he didn't have so much on his own shoulders to worry about.

"Let's just go home. We all need some rest. What's done is done, and it's over now." he whispered, shaking his head. It was hard to not give in to the misery he felt inside, but when you don't have a choice, you simply don't have a choice. Ryu hoped Naoko would wake up soon, because the sooner he got through this, and whatever his lover would do in response, the sooner he could process though his own emotions.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:01 am
User Image

Troublesome, troublesome, troublesome. One thing after another.

"If need be, divert my salary toward Michi-kun's startup. Just leave me enough to pay rent and eat. The bare necessities. Whatever it takes, I'll be damned if the company Hiroki-san had worked so hard for gets bought out by that gross old b*****d, Izo." Nezumi spat his thoughts out, barely aware of what he was saying. What he meant to say was the company "he" had worked so hard for over the years...but he'd actually said what was on his mind at the moment, so, whatever.

Staring at the screen, the mouse's mind was in about a hundred places at once. Hm...Shou from SMASH...god...if they had him on board then money would be the last of their issues. Cute kid, though. The boy said he was gonna play music with Shou? Well, he'd believe that when he saw it, but anything was possible he thought. Money...he had enough squirreled away to help Michi and the company out. He couldn't do a LOT, but he could do a little something. Whether he would be doing it for Michi-kun himself, or for Hiroki-san's sake, or for his own neck...well, even he wasn't sure of that. All the manager knew was that things were rough now, and he wanted to do something.

As far as Narcissus-san...well, it wasn't really his place. He knew that the young Koyasu wasn't in a position to head up the company...but that hadn't been what he'd meant. He just thought, if the man's grandfather was so ill, then it only seemed proper and compassionate to tell the star. Even so, Nezumi decided he might as well keep silent on that matter. It wasn't his family, so it wasn't his decision.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:50 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"My Lap?" Yamada looked confused for a moment until Ishihara explained. Inwardly, Haru wanted to remain closer to You as well, but he couldn't express that out loud and for a moment he had to act like the business man because in theory, Ishihara was a very high man on Smash's totem pole even if Haru wasn't employed directly to Smash.

"Well, I...If it will make the trip easier on you and I suppose if it is the doctor's orders then we wouldn't want to ignore that." said Yamada politely as he slowly lifted Ishihara's leg just enough to slid into the seat then closed the door

Turning slightly in the seat, Haru knocked on the glass and the driver opened the space between them. The man wasn't #2. "We're ready back here. I'll let you know if we need to stop but please inform me of any major towns on the way. We might need a decent facility for Ishihara-san if we need to stop for a bathroom break."

"Yes sir." answered the guard answered before shutting the window and putting the Limo into drive.

"I'm not sure where the quiet driver went after he took Shou-sama to the helipad but at least I don't have to drive the limo myself." Haru said as he stretched and sighed. He was really tired after all this mess. Glancing over at Ryuukaze, Haru knew there was little he could do for the man's misery right now. Everything took time to heal. Seriously, Haru just wanted to get it all over with. He knew telling Shou and Sai would bring very different reactions. He just didn't know which would be more affected. And then there was Naoko. The real mess of the bunch. Maybe it was a blessing that the younger man was passed out cold. "We will be home soon enough Ryuukaze-san. Maybe you should get a little sleep on the way. I'll have the limo drop you and Naoko off at home first when we get in."

Haru leaned back into the leather seat and pulled out his phone and looked at his low battery. His fingers reached down and fumbled through the bag and pulled out the fast charger and plugged it in. Now he wouldn't miss a call or anything else that might come across on the way. For all this craziness, he was sometimes too dang efficient for his own good.

Once he was all settled, his gaze drifted to You. He smiled lightly. It was the most he could do in public places with all of Izo's men around and these two stars. "I'll help you into your home once we are back to the city, Ishihara-san before traveling to my own apartment." That meant that Haru would drop You off first then go to his secondary place that he had to keep for work before driving back to their place.

He never really spoke about his other apartment. Haru tended to use the place for a secondary office when he was busy with Shou's world and other things that he never spoke with You about. Although those things were hidden and if anyone were to have searched his room there probably would have found nothing more than a very busy assistant with little time for life beyond his star's days.

As the car moved on to the dark hwy for the long drive, Haru started to drift in and out of napping. You had been right, he was really tired.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:24 pm
(((OOC: "Saishuu Tsuukoku COUNTDOWN" was a great song to write this post to... oh yeah, it's by YFC btw.)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I don't mind getting Izzy on board but..." Takagi scratched the back of his head again, "Look I'm under strict orders to keep Akihiko clueless about Ohayou's finances. I'm also under similar orders to make sure this doesn't get out to the public. That includes rival companies... thus a loan from MeKA is out of the question. HOWEVER..." once again the man folded his arms over his chest as he spoke. "If I can get Izzy to NOT tell my cousin and ask for the loan for himself... then draw from his finances... I can technically get around the order. I may even have to throw some of my savings into the pot if things last too long..." dark eyes flickered over to Nezumi. "Pay cut for you? Even though I'm about to tell you something you don't want to hear?" he asked seriously. "If you really want to help Nezumi-san, you'll figure out how to get Nakai and Chiyou's asses in gear. We could use the money they could bring in. I know Nakai was about to release a new album... and having Chiyou, even in his condition, push his recently released album could really help things. We need sales. Simple as that gentlemen. Course..."

As Yuuji watched Shou... as he saw that parasitic spider in the background... it made his blood boil.
"Glad someone gets to be with family over the holiday..." he hissed, the words barely a whisper of frustration.

When the short interview was over, Takagi pointed to the screen. "Much as I like Shou-san... right now he's our enemy. He's drawing all the attention. We need that to stop. All Narcissus is getting is negative attention... so I'm planning on cutting his vacation a little short and shoving his a** in front of a camera tomorrow... with Izzy. The two of them will draw the press instantly. Last night... well LATE last night..." he clarified, meaning after his and Michi's little tryst... "I booked Narcissus at a few clubs in Tokyo. Nothing he has to tour for, but at least something that'll fill seats. Zepp is his first stop and I'm giving him about three days, tomorrow included, to get a stage show put together. I know he can do it in that time, even if Izzy might kill me for it." Takagi smiled Michi's way. "That is where you come in. I need you to make sure he's stage ready. AND... make sure that one song of yours can be performed because I plan for both you and Izzy to open the three Tokyo shows I've got booked. One song from each of you. You won't need to change bands or equipment... just a black out then switch you out for Izzy or vice versa, however you two decide." his smile turned to a smirk. "My cousin will be fronting the bill for you both, but I doubt he'll mind. He lives an extravagant life, but like his grandfather, he's got mass funds squirreled away. Part of why he was so pissed when Aki froze his bank account... So, Michi-kun... you'll be accompanying Izzy and Akihiko in tomorrow's interview. The world needs to see you. Probably best to wear something my cousin bought for you."

Yes, the stars probably wouldn't like it... and it would be really rushed, but after an announcement tomorrow on live television... the tickets would sell out in a matter of minutes for all three shows.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image

"Chiyou and Nakai?!" Nezumi had been about to protest. Hadn't both stars already been assigned to new management? Mm...if they had, it was likely that the new managers had been either laid off, fired, or already reassigned to someone or something else in the crunch.

"Yeah. I'll get on the phone with them in a bit. Just...ah, man...give me a little bit to think about all this and once I get it sorted, I'll be on the phone making arrangements." the mouse's nose began to twitch. He'd never been in such a crunch in his entire life. Nor had he expected Ohayou to ever come into such a crunch, either. That was life, though. He'd power through it. Heck, it might be good for him, even. Take his mind off of all the petty little things like...

"Hiroki!" the manager suddenly gasped. It had taken quite a while, but the fact had finally dawned on him. If Takagi-san had called Hiroki numerous times and left messages...then Hiroki would have gotten back to him by now. Even in mourning, that man wasn't the kind to just ignore missed calls, messages, and emails from work. That just....it went against everything the mouse knew about the elephant!

"Takagi-san...you said he hadn't called you back or responded to any messages? Have you tried contacting his family home?" Nezumi visibly trembled as he pushed himself up from the sofa. If the company was failing, and Izo of SMASH wanted to buy them out...if Hiroki's sister's death had been suspicious...then...then...who was to say that something bad hadn't happened to Asato?

The look he was giving to both Yuuji and Michi said it all. They'd know exactly what he was thinking.

(OOC: For some reason I thought of this scene from The Mighty Boosh while typing this post: You Know Nothing of the Crunch )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Listening to Yuuji's thoughts and the orders he had been given made Michi just a wee bit angry. But he held his tongue to hear out Yuuji's plan. And maybe he was even more shocked by Yuuji telling Nez to get Chiyou back to work. Michi had to wonder how Chiyou was doing but he hadn't had the time to call. However, Michi had every intention of getting in touch after the new year. He just didn't know Chiyou's world as well as others and didn't want to intrude on the holidays.

Michi glanced back at the TV where Yuuji pointed. Shou had just been there and now Izo was talking, "It's going to be really difficult to stop Shou, Takagi-san. That kind of attention is only grasped by super stars. Man...if only Narcissus-san was... wait? You booked him for shows? And we are suppose to be in front of the camera? ME? On stage? I have to get him ready?! Wait...Didn't you say he needed two weeks after the doctor looked at him the other day? I mean thought we were just going to get his album out and maybe get him on board with the plan...."

He took all the information in and well he was a bit pissed at Yuuji. Having Akihiko helping was one thing, but not telling him crap and expecting him to foot the bill for him and Izzy was another.

With all of the previous things said Michi just had to bring a dose of reality to Yuuji's world. And he took a breath before putting on his game face, "You know I can see where you've thought this through but even I see a big piece of the puzzle that you and obviously Akihiko's grandfather ain't seeing. You start making Akihiko dip into his own funds to put himself, me and Ishi-san on stage then he's going to know the finances are in the toilet. You're booking shows without him on board. You're spending money you've not even asked to borrow from him yet. Do you think he's that much of an Idiot, Yuuji? I hope not because he isn't."

Then he stood up to his full height and put his hands on his hips, "I'm looking over this game plan of yours and it sounds like two things are majorly wrong. If Akihiko is ever to inherit the company, he needs to be involved even if he's not business savvy. I know he is a shareholder in Ohayou and he does have a part in the decision process even if it is from only a voting standpoint. Once he sees Ohayou's stocks tank, his pocket book is going to take a hit. Keeping him clueless about the finances of Ohayou is illegal."

"And number two, going through Ishi-san to get money from MeKA then filtering in through his bank account seems a real long way of going about something that should be done with decency and respect. What's wrong with privately going to the Ishi and MeKA and humbly requesting support? It doesn't have to be public. There is a lot more to be said for honesty than a sly hand. We aren't Smash." pointed out Michi as he stood there.

No Michi wasn't afraid to speak out in defense of Akihiko. His friends he'd protect as best he could even though he wasn't as rich or powerful as some and he could only use the knowledge of things Akihiko had shared with him about his world. Mich didn't state it but he thought that the Chairman had lost his grip on things trying to spare some strange Koyasu dignity and losing his legacy in the process.

Inside he was all tight, it seemed like Yuuji had dropped a bomb on him to get Akihiko on stage, get Izzy and himself...On stage, in front of the camera. How the heck was he going to manage that in one day?

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Yuuji leaned against the doorframe to the living room, arms folded across his chest. "Nezumi-san... few people in Ohayou know what my actual job is but I suppose I can impart that knowledge to you too. You're involved with Michi-kun and he knows so... I'm not exactly an assistant. I get information. I do things most people would find reprehensible. I'm a covert ops sort of man who, until recently, had been watching Narcissus and Izzy like a hawk because Aki ordered me to. This includes multiple surveillance units. Hell I could pull up my cousin's house right now and show you what he's up to... but... I haven't the time for it. So yes, I've contacted Hiroki's family but they said they haven't seen him... I'm worried about him, but right now I'm more worried about the thousands of employees who, in some way, get a cut of Ohayou's payroll. I'd much rather be down south looking for Hiroki than stuck here playing office manager... but right now the company doesn't have a choice." his dark eyes flickered over to Michi and the man sighed softly. "I know you're upset but Aki ordered Narcissus out of the loop, Michi-kun. I can't go against that. Not only out of the loop in regards to his own health either but in regards to the company's health. Yes, Akihiko should have two weeks to recoup... but those two weeks could destroy Ohayou at this rate and Izo's not going to just back down while our most prized star gets some bed rest. It's three shows. Not a tour. And I won't be letting him do anything strenuous like he did with Shou. No elaborate sets and costumes. Besides, from how his new album sounds he won't be wanting that anyway. He'll even have numbers where he's sitting down, especially the piano pieces. As much as my cousin and I are at odds, I don't want him to die on me."

Shifting his weight to his other foot however... the young man winced. "Course... I know it's a lot to ask of you both. And really... Akihiko won't exactly KNOW we're digging into his bank account... Aki's got access to it. I mean hell even I'm going to fit some of the bill... long as it doesn't deplete my son's college fund..." a fund that, in all honesty, the man didn't know if he'd need any more. Yuuji couldn't help but sigh. "Aki doesn't want MeKA's money, Michi-kun. Yes he's saving face but that damned man has been all about pride from the beginning. He's too old fashioned... sad thing is, Akihiko's too much like him... but at least he's flexible. The time may come when we have to merge with MeKA because we've no other choice... but right now, till the old tiger's heart gives out and Hiroki gains proper control of the company... we're stuck."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:49 pm

The ride, for the most part, went rather smoothly for a while. Ishihara slept, Yamada napped, and Naoko remained blissfully unaware of the world around him.

Two hours passed... and then, without any warning whatsoever, the younger Oumori brother suddenly began to stir. His body moved slowly, curling in against Ryu for a moment before amber eyes fluttered open.

At first, the pianist didn't realize where he was... what was happening... "Ryu-kun?" his voice was soft as he looked up at the man who was gently holding him. "What.... I mean are... are we in the limo?" he asked, feeling the car moving.

On the other side of the vehicle though, looking for all the world like he was asleep, You was actually awake. He lay there listening... because he knew just as well as the other men in the limo, that NAKO wasn't always Naoko...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:29 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi frowned because they were not only going behind Akihiko back they were taking money from him as well without the man knowing. Not only was that underhanded it was downright disrespectful. "Akihiko is a lot different from his grandfather. He knows when to ask for help now and his pride isn't so far gone that he can't lean on others when he needs to. Might be a little difficult for everyone to understand but Ishi-san has done a lot of good for Akihiko. He's changed. Maybe not in every way. All things take time but I think you and his grandfather are doing him a great disservice."

The young man didn't count for any of the things he had done for Akihiko in the past and surely the spoiled star had learned a little about being a friend to another human being rather than just using them and tossing them aside. Even though Michi longed for their 'buddy' time...time he couldn't have any more, he still counted the man as a good friend.

"Ok so Akihiko's grandfather doesn't want MeKA's money, is he going to let the company fall because he can't take a loan in good faith? His pride is serious screwed up." Michi couldn't believe that a dying man could drag everyone into hell for the sake of his appearances and pride. It was was from a time well before his generation, that was for certain.

'Well, that old tiger you're talking about might lose his company before his heart fails at this rate. And everyone else will be poor or jobless while he gets a memorial in the Koyasu graveyard. Seriously, Yuuji, are you going to let yourself follow through with all this knowing that if it all goes to hell you're the one that gets the blame? You know he won't be blamed for this mess. They'll be unhappy that the dead guy is gone but the blame will go to a living target; the one they can still hang." Michi commented knowing full and well that people in this world were vicious when they lost money...especially that much of it.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:21 pm

"Do you think I don't know that?" Yuuji asked angrily, his voice lowering to a very dangerous tone that, oddly enough, he shared with his cousin and grandfather. "They'll hang me if the company fails. One way or another I'll be washed out of existence or worse, thrown in jail for stealing funds from Akihiko's bank account. But when a man swears loyalty, Takana-san... he means it. I swore loyalty to Aki. I've paid dearly for it but I swore it anyway."

Sighing, Takagi ran a hand through his hair. "Look... I didn't exactly say you had to keep this a secret now... did I?" he hinted at Michi, gaze fixed on the man. "All I said was that I COULDN'T tell Akihiko."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi continued to frown even as Yuuji's voice lowered. He had heard this voice before from the man and Akihiko. He knew he was pushing it. But Michi rarely let things slide. He might back off a little not to push that anger over the edge but rarely did he let the other party just get away with that sort of aggression. Akihiko seemed to be able to respect it pretty well once he blew of some steam. Yuuji however, was a different animal. In some ways, he thought that Yuuji probably was more dangerous because he harbored a lot more internal resentments.

"Yeah I'm sure you do know it. But I'm just hear to clarify that fact that I know this too. I don't want you thinking you can pull some wool over my eyes. I might not be in any position to stop the flow of any of this mess but as your friend I'm not going to let you walk off blindly into the sunset either." he returned with his own frustrations apparent.

And well even as Yuuji said it, Michi already had thought of that awhile into the conversation even if he burned his friendship capital here and there, he wasn't about to leave his friend in the dark. "No..you didn't....and I ain't even going to bother to tell you if I considered it. The less you know the better." he answered back and then glanced over at the news.

Izo was still talking about Smash's future and Ryuukaze's upcoming calendar photobook to be on sale through Lawson's and other vendors. "Since Ryuukaze-san's voice has returned to him, he's been working hard to create new music for the fans that have missed his presence. I expect when he gets back from vacation he'll be eager to see his fan's comments about his alluring poses."

"So when will we see the Azriel-san's photo book?" asked the reporter.

"Mmm...well his Bats are fluttering about and asking the same questions. I know he listens to his fans. So I except he will be showing off some spectacular shots." answered Izo with a broad grin. "I'm sure it will be a unusual as his stage show."

"Will his problems with the stage show be repaired by the next concert?" asked the report.

Izo's lips remained with a broad smile, "Of course. I expect that his show will be on par with Shou-san's in the future."

Michi sighed and shook his head. Smash did have quite a stable of 'working' stars. And while Ohayou had talent, they were all on their asses. What a mess.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:10 pm

But the anger that had been in Yuuji's voice faded away and he smirked. "You and Izzy are the only two people in the world that I know who have the backbone to stand up to any of the Koyasu lineage. And by stand up, I mean face to face shouting match if it came to it." his dark eyes flickered over to the television, one hand clenching into a fist at his side.

"We're stuck... and SMASH gets all the press. Damn..." looking back to Michi, the man sighed. "Do what you think you need to do, Michi-kun. You don't have to follow an old tiger's orders... hell, you don't even have to follow the ones of a young tiger either." he teased lightly. "If I have to be the scape goat in this fiasco, then that's what I'll be. I've already sent an email to Izzy asking for MeKA's finances secretly... course I used a non-company email then erased any trace of me having ever sent it. There's instructions for Izzy to get rid of it as well. Leave no paper trail. But the two of you ARE to keep secret from the media how bad Ohayou's doing. Is that clear?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi smiled a little, "Yeah well Ishi-san he's got that whole business angle going on. Me...I'm just like...stubborn when it comes to you guys and I don't know. Sometimes Akihiko needs a good knock on the head to clear it up." He chuckled under his breath and considered a few other things that Akihiko needed but yeah he still had to put that behind him, didn't he....

Sighing, he glanced at the fist and then to the TV, "Maybe we should turn that off. You're going to burst a vein, Takagi-san."

Looking back at Yuuji, Michi nodded, "I hope Ishi-san response to you soon. And I won't let you be that scape goat Yuuji if I can figure out something else. Well that's no problem for me, I'm not about star yammering at the media. I couldn't live with myself if I let something worse happen to my friends. The media would only bring about more problems than good. I don't want to imagine the mess."

But he did plan on talking to Akihiko...today. That had to happen. Now how he'd get to the man's house he didn't know but maybe if the trains were running he could just slip out and go there via that then walk the rest of the way in the snow. Or, he could take his old man's car that was still in the garage. Did it work? Well he could surely find out. Either way, once Yuuji and Nez were distracted he'd try to make his break for it because Michi knew he couldn't let this go for too long.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image

Hiroki was...missing.

To tell the truth, Nezumi almost wanted to laugh. No way...no way could he have just gone missing! This was some ridiculous setup! It wasn't true!

Oh, but it was true, and he knew it. Yuuji had no reason to lie. Hiroki would be back, helping to fix this huge mess, if something weren't horribly wrong.

Most of the conversation between Takagi-san and Michi-kun went completely by Nezumi as he stood there, staring off into space. His heart was beating so loud it drowned out all other sound.

Thump-thump, thump-thump, THUMP-THUMP, THUMP-THUMP. That was all the mouse could hear, until the sound seemed to become so loud that he finally snapped out of it.

"Yuuji..." he dropped any guise of being business-like, "I need a car sent over right away. Preferably one with a hands-free phone built in. I've got a lot of work to get done, and little time to do any of it. I'm going to go find Hiroki."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:26 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Mmm...Na-kun?" Ryu half-whispered, his voice sounding tired and worn. The violinist had barely napped at all, his mind too plagued by all sorts of troubles for him to actually wind down and rest.

"It's ok...yeah, we're in the limo. We're going home, Naoko." he said softly, wrapping his arms even tighter around the pianist, holding and comforting the blond. He had no idea how he was going to break this to his lover...the news about Jun. A part of him almost didn't want to say anything at all...so, for now, he didn't. Naoko would ask soon enough, so he'd take whatever moment of peace that he had left for now.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games