Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:08 pm
((BOY!!! scream BOY!!! scream IM A TEACHER!))
"oh joy a pupil... i will get the scianide stare And where does this... thing live, AKA which dorm does it sleep in?" he askes even more grumpely  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:08 pm
Rina blushed a bit as he looked into her eyes and she looked into his. Is he... She thought.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:09 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina Was surprised that jack hugged her but she was still upset.
dark appeared infront of her "listen give him a little space its the first anniversary of his parents death he is sorta bummed" he smiled and disappeared  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:10 pm
Jack glared, "If he loved her so much, he wouldnt treat her like crap. No matter what day it is." He hissed at dark, getting up. He was about the same height, if not a bit taller.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:10 pm
Jami smiled. "I'm Jami. Nice to meet you." She made space on the bench and motioned for Kumi to sit if she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:12 pm
Kumi smiled and sat beside her."Nice to meet you Jami."she said smiling sweetly ^^ .  

Baby Coquette

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:13 pm
"Hurry up boy... you have a new class to attend to, And you" he muttered pointing at jack "its your class to. you have ten minutes, get ready." he continued as he walked back to the sciense lab  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:14 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack glared, "If he loved her so much, he wouldnt treat her like crap. No matter what day it is." He hissed at dark, getting up. He was about the same height, if not a bit taller.
"well how would you feel if you killed your own parents at the age of 15 and if you knew anything about daisuke you would be a little nicer to him" dark glared his eyes a dark purple  

Atamous

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:16 pm
"Same to you." Jami grinned and then opened her book. "What classes do you have?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:16 pm
Rina didn't want to listen to them fight about if Daisuke loved her or not. She ran looking for Daisuke after she herd that he killed his parents.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:19 pm
Chris arrived in his class room, and took hold of his staff, and examined it, he then put it down and started reading a very old book on magical items.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:19 pm
Jack glared, "The war killed my parents. I didn't even know them." He hissed, his blue eyes glaring back. He looked as Rina ran away. "Look what you did. Its Dark right? Hmph. If Atamous Cares anything about Alena, she's in her room." He said, then glared, "Mark my words, even in this form if he hurts her, I will kill him."
Alena yawned as she woke up in her room.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:20 pm
daisuke was in the basement training he was breathing heavily and sweating and his vision was getting blurry and he fell to one knee using one sword to hold him up the other on the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:21 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack glared, "The war killed my parents. I didn't even know them." He hissed, his blue eyes glaring back. He looked as Rina ran away. "Look what you did. Its Dark right? Hmph. If Atamous Cares anything about Alena, she's in her room." He said, then glared, "Mark my words, even in this form if he hurts her, I will kill him."
Alena yawned as she woke up in her room.
atamous was sitting next to you with a slight worried look "you ok?" he looked at her with a look of concern  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:23 pm
Rina's ears twitched. "I know that breathing." She said running to the basement. She saw Daisuke and ran up to him and hugged him. "Daisuke...." She said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games